People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Things!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Thin

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 May 2017, 14:37

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
some chick PJ is friends with wrote:I almost never do these copy and paste things, but this one is true...
[husbands name]...To the women who let him go, thank you so much. Thank you for walking out of his life or letting him walk out of yours. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love him and do things that would make him happy, to really keep him. Thank you for hurting him. If not, he wouldn’t have learned what something as valuable as we have looks and feels like. I will do all the things you failed to do for him, like be there for him, prioritize him, not make him feel like he is just an option, give him time and affection even when he is not asking for it. I will take care of the man you failed to appreciate. I will love the man you took for granted. I will do anything to keep him and make him stay. I will love him for all that he is, and will support him in anything that he wants to be. I will be the partner you failed to become for him. I will be the woman who will never make the same mistakes that you did. I will NEVER let him go.
Copy and post a picture of the man you have today that does the same for you.

Facebook is stupid.

I highly doubt anal is on the table.

Usually it's in the anus.

I have seen video evidence that it can be done on a table.

I'm going to need Yokel to weigh in here regarding this video evidence.

Asking Yokel if there's evidence of anal on a table is like asking Picasso if he thinks blue is a color. We need his input on the top 20 furniture pieces anal's been done upon with links and starlets' names and bios.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 May 2017, 14:46

Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:
I'm going to need Yokel to weigh in here regarding this video evidence.

Asking Yokel if there's evidence of anal on a table is like asking Picasso if he thinks blue is a color. We need his input on the top 20 furniture pieces anal's been done upon with links and starlets' names and bios.

That sounds like a lot of work and to be honest i'm not sure my penis can take it
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 08 May 2017, 15:41

I'm beyond hurt at how me trying to talk to people who have issues with me is labeled as drama. I was taught when you have a disagreement with someone you try to make it right... some people just don't have the heart I have. Smh. It's tiring trying to love folks that want to talk bad about me and bad mouth me. I just remember Jesus was treated worse and endured worse so that I could have eternal life. The Bible says 7x7x7- to infinity on forgiving others & it's hard to do sometimes, trust me I know.

So when I attempt to make things right with you, don't take it as "drama"... it's the furthest thing from the truth. I'm ready to move away from everyone and everything and start over because of how bad I have been made to feel and have been treated and talked badly about. I don't have thick skin, I have paper thin skin and my emotions run high at all times. So tread easy on me please... I'm tired. I'm tired of all the bickering and negativity.

I will accept anyone with open arms because I was taught unconditional love what I won't accept is disrespectful treatment when you call yourself a Christian. It saddens me that at this age in my life I have tried so hard for people to love me when they don't even like me and don't even know me.

Maybe if I did a video blog and you saw how emotional I do get, you would be nicer or try harder to be nicer? I'm not sure at this point. Everything I put on Facebook is screenshot and sent to you all so I hope this finds you as well. I deleted you because I couldn't even post a family picture without hurting feelings... so honestly, I have no clue as to why I let anyone dictate my life or how it got so out of control that I have to fight for my own freedom. I will not be told "that doesn't belong on Facebook" because if you can't stomach the truth, YOU don't belong on Facebook.

Stepping off my soapbox now

Godfuckingdamnit
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 08 May 2017, 16:16

i deleted FB off my phone on my birthday god damn that shit is annoying. and i hate everyone and everything.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 May 2017, 16:20

mister bacon wrote:i hate everyone and everything.

This is called "reaching enlightenment".
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 May 2017, 07:46

mister bacon wrote:i deleted FB off my phone on my birthday god damn that shit is annoying. and i hate everyone and everything.

I deleted it off my phone a while back and only occasionally check it via safari. I feel great about this decision.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 09 May 2017, 09:08

mister bacon wrote:i deleted FB off my phone on my birthday god damn that shit is annoying. and i hate everyone and everything.

yeah, all the cool kids switched to snapchat like, iono, 5 years ago
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 May 2017, 10:53

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I deleted it off my phone a while back and only occasionally check it via safari. I feel great about this decision.

Is that why you haven't made your engagement FB official?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 May 2017, 10:53

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Is that why you haven't made your engagement FB official?

:lol:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 May 2017, 11:25

flesh is sticking pretty solid with this new schtick. mention in any way that he's engaged and he pops up the laughing guy emoji without saying anything.

"hey courtesy, i heard your finance stabbed your four year old neighbor to death last night and drank the kid's blood and stuff"

"CF, what's up, did you by any chance poop on your fiance's face this weekend? no? her tits then?"

"flushy, my high school reunion is this weekend. can your fiance attend so me and my buddies can run a train on her and put a tape of it up on the internets?"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 May 2017, 11:26

Rodney Farva wrote:flesh is sticking pretty solid with this new schtick. mention in any way that he's engaged and he pops up the laughing guy emoji without saying anything.

"hey courtesy, i heard your finance stabbed your four year old neighbor to death last night and drank the kid's blood and stuff"

"CF, what's up, did you by any chance poop on your fiance's face this weekend? no? her tits then?"

"flushy, my high school reunion is this weekend. can your fiance attend so me and my buddies can run a train on her and put a tape of it up on the internets?"

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 May 2017, 16:01

Not gonna bother resizing. You get the drift.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Magnum » 15 May 2017, 08:26

I seen someone wishing my friend a Happy Mother's Day on the book because she has a couple dogs. Ok.

Hey Balls, did you get your dunce a card from the pets? lol, I bet you did.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 09:20

Magnum wrote:I seen someone wishing my friend a Happy Mother's Day on the book because she has a couple dogs. Ok.

Hey Balls, did you get your dunce a card from the pets? lol, I bet you did.

No, I did not.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 15 May 2017, 09:56

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.