People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Things!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Thin

Postby babylurch » 10 Mar 2017, 12:12

A former colleague got her head whacked by a closing elevator door. She went on serious disability and never came back to work.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Mar 2017, 12:43

babylurch wrote:A former colleague got her head whacked by a closing elevator door. She went on serious disability and never came back to work.

Probably knocked some sense into her amirite
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 10 Mar 2017, 12:44

CourtesyFlush wrote:
babylurch wrote:A former colleague got her head whacked by a closing elevator door. She went on serious disability and never came back to work.

cheese your move. lurch is challenging you for the angel of death title.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby babylurch » 10 Mar 2017, 12:44

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Dunno. Never saw her again, although other colleagues reported seeing her dancing at a political convention.
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2017, 12:55

babylurch wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Dunno. Never saw her again, although other colleagues reported seeing her dancing at a political convention.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 10 Mar 2017, 21:46

bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
mister bacon wrote:yep. crime stats are a load of horseshit. never forget it.

I agree that this is true, but at least 89% of men being a victim of at least one violent crime has all the makings of a false stat that is pretending to be true. "Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias" doesn't even mean anything. Sure bias exists, and I'm betting this specific bias exists at some level, but what scale do you use to say that it's x times bigger than another bias?

Politics and MAGA bosux, Politics and MAGA.

sorry i embarrassed you, FTT, but this is sad and petty :sad:

if i hold the door for someone and they don't thank me, i say youre welcome anyway
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Mar 2017, 21:59

Saw a couple folks repost this. Same guy that did the "if you don't get married at 22, you're a weak child post last year that led Yorkel to drop "and you're a faggot" in this thread.
A POEM FOR WOMEN.
Too many men fight for one night. Only knowing a woman for a moment. They flee from commitment fearing she will steal their focus. But he's wrong. To know a women deeply is to make a man stronger. To bring emotion in his logic and clarity in his hunger. Men, you can look to money and to power and to things that will pull you under. But your search will never end. This thirst will never find her. Your homesick and longing and not for more moments and flings. Your waiting for something more... something's that's like the real thing. A woman. A reservoir of wisdom and heart for your passion. A river with depth you can't even imagine. Stop running it's hiding you need her I promise. She'll make you faster not slower a feeler I know it. Men, it's a woman you're needing not a nightly affair. It's a woman you need, a bride, a deep stare. Stop chasing start pursuing stop running stop trading there's only one thing to do...tell her you need her, she's waiting. #InternationalWomensDay #DaleyWisdom
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 11 Mar 2017, 08:37

JichaelDick wrote:Saw a couple folks repost this. Same guy that did the "if you don't get married at 22, you're a weak child post last year that led Yorkel to drop "and you're a faggot" in this thread.
A POEM FOR WOMEN.
Too many men fight for one night. Only knowing a woman for a moment. They flee from commitment fearing she will steal their focus. But he's wrong. To know a women deeply is to make a man stronger. To bring emotion in his logic and clarity in his hunger. Men, you can look to money and to power and to things that will pull you under. But your search will never end. This thirst will never find her. Your homesick and longing and not for more moments and flings. Your waiting for something more... something's that's like the real thing. A woman. A reservoir of wisdom and heart for your passion. A river with depth you can't even imagine. Stop running it's hiding you need her I promise. She'll make you faster not slower a feeler I know it. Men, it's a woman you're needing not a nightly affair. It's a woman you need, a bride, a deep stare. Stop chasing start pursuing stop running stop trading there's only one thing to do...tell her you need her, she's waiting. #InternationalWomensDay #DaleyWisdom

Excellent poem. Must imporove: Rhyming, comma usage, your/you're comprehension, and not being a faggot.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Mar 2017, 09:33

bosux wrote:
bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I agree that this is true, but at least 89% of men being a victim of at least one violent crime has all the makings of a false stat that is pretending to be true. "Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias" doesn't even mean anything. Sure bias exists, and I'm betting this specific bias exists at some level, but what scale do you use to say that it's x times bigger than another bias?

I'm sorry I was not embarrassed but just exhausted. Our beef has reached the point where it has no further to run. I told you to keep it in the politics and MAGA threads. I will enforce that. You are welcome to think of it as you wish, but keep being so cunty and smug across the board and I'll edit it if it's not in the politics or MAGA threads.

ETA: The Cage would be ok too.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby babylurch » 11 Mar 2017, 10:13

Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:
bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I'm sorry I was not embarrassed but just exhausted. Our beef has reached the point where it has no further to run. I told you to keep it in the politics and MAGA threads. I will enforce that. You are welcome to think of it as you wish, but keep being so cunty and smug across the board and I'll edit it if it's not in the politics or MAGA threads.

babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Mar 2017, 10:23

Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:
bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

ETA: The Cage would be ok too.

thanks, Trump
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Mar 2017, 20:34

Tonight Judd and I ate dinner at chick fil a and we sat by a family with 2 kids (5 and 3) and a man with a 4 year old daughter. Judd got done eating and asked if he could go play and I said yes but when I tell you let's go you better come then. The 2 men looked at me and said "yeah right and then comes 2 more mins please." Not my child. I said "when I say come that means come" and they laughed at me. Well let me just tell you what men my sweet Judd didn't let me down tonight! When I said let's go he immediately (and without whining) walked out of the play ground. #proudmamamoment #didntmakemeeatmywords #parentinggoals #sweetchild #mamasboy #raisinghimright

X-post Parenting X-post heroes
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 Mar 2017, 21:25

#mamasboy. good luck to doomed li'l Judd.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Magnum » 15 Mar 2017, 07:45

Judd? Nice name. NOT!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Goose » 15 Mar 2017, 08:29

JichaelDick wrote:
Tonight Judd and I ate dinner at chick fil a and we sat by a family with 2 kids (5 and 3) and a man with a 4 year old daughter. Judd got done eating and asked if he could go play and I said yes but when I tell you let's go you better come then. The 2 men looked at me and said "yeah right and then comes 2 more mins please." Not my child. I said "when I say come that means come" and they laughed at me. Well let me just tell you what men my sweet Judd didn't let me down tonight! When I said let's go he immediately (and without whining) walked out of the play ground. #proudmamamoment #didntmakemeeatmywords #parentinggoals #sweetchild #mamasboy #raisinghimright

X-post Parenting X-post heroes Hey Diddle Diddle

In the spirit of the Dora shoutbox talk, Fixed.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.