The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Dec 2017, 19:53

BigJohnStudd wrote:Mayonnaise is vinegar plus egg.


Vinegar plus egg is garbage, you need oil to make it work, and you can sub lemon juice or other acids for the vinegar.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25305
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby PhillyJim76 » 29 Dec 2017, 20:35

No ketchup on a cheesesteak
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby BigJohnStudd » 29 Dec 2017, 21:00

Rodney Farva wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Mayonnaise is vinegar plus egg.


Vinegar plus egg is garbage, you need oil to make it work, and you can sub lemon juice or other acids for the vinegar.


As opposed to tomatoes and vinegar, which are delicious all by themselves?
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4004
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Dec 2017, 22:48

so we’re agreed that your argument made no sense, glad we’re making progress
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25305
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby mj3528 » 05 Jan 2018, 17:38

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9801
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Frank the Tank » 05 Jan 2018, 18:07



I need to find a reason to get to England right fucking now. Type 2 Diabetes here I come!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31870
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2018, 23:45

Frank the Tank wrote:


I need to find a reason to get to England right fucking now. Type 2 Diabetes here I come!


Got enough MQMs to bring a guest? Asking for me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19493
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Jan 2018, 00:06

Oh sure. Another fine example of whites co-opting black culture.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18613
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby BigJohnStudd » 06 Jan 2018, 19:16

Was feeling nostalgic the other night, so I ordered a pizza from Dominos, which was my go-to in college and which I hadn't done in like 10 years. The garlic twists were ok; the pizza was way overdone and not enjoyable at all. At least it was cheap.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4004
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2018, 15:36

hf61 wrote:Actually, you wanna fight? Let’s fight by ranking lettuces:

Bibb
Iceberg
Red leaf
Romaine
Baby spinach
Arugula
Spinach
Green leaf
Radicchio
Turpentine
Endive
My wife never lets me buy iceberg lettuce because it has zero nutritional value of any sort but I don’t buy lettuce for such things. I buy it for CRUNCH.


Is this a bridge too far for us? Come the July doldrums of Tourney Season? I say...nay.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18550
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby mj3528 » 09 Jan 2018, 15:37

the cheese wrote:
hf61 wrote:Actually, you wanna fight? Let’s fight by ranking lettuces:

Bibb
Iceberg
Red leaf
Romaine
Baby spinach
Arugula
Spinach
Green leaf
Radicchio
Turpentine
Endive
My wife never lets me buy iceberg lettuce because it has zero nutritional value of any sort but I don’t buy lettuce for such things. I buy it for CRUNCH.


Is this a bridge too far for us? Come the July doldrums of Tourney Season? I say...nay.


Bibb and Iceberg 1 and 2. How did this guy win on chopped?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9801
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2018, 15:41

Iceberg does have a definite role - it's good on a burger.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18550
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2018, 15:43

the cheese wrote:Iceberg does have a definite role - it's good on a burger.

Iceberg is basically water. That's the only good use for it--and on a BLT in a pinch.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14874
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby chrisco » 09 Jan 2018, 15:48

Arugula is number one with a bullet.

I hate any red lettuce. #SNS
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Magnum » 09 Jan 2018, 15:50

CourtesyFlush wrote:
the cheese wrote:Iceberg does have a definite role - it's good on a burger.

Iceberg is basically water. That's the only good use for it--and on a BLT in a pinch.

And tacos.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6935
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest