The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 May 2017, 10:36

Prez wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:one family (a player and her parents) were no shoes. each person had to pay on their own and we had to guarantee a head count so i had to cover the cost of the three of them. thanks! i did take home a ton of leftovers doe.

Barefoot huh?

Pro_tip: If they're responsible for paying their own cost, collect it ahead of time so you don't get screwed. Seriously, why did it fall on you to pay for them, and can't you send them a note or text telling them that they owe you x.xx dollars (or rupees)?

shows. autocorrect, sausage fingers, who knows how that slipped by.

no opportunity to collect ahead and they just confirmed yesterday that they were coming. fell on me to give the guarantee. will be a pain to collect so i figure i brought home 5 servings and came out ahead.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Prez » 06 May 2017, 10:40

Rodney Farva wrote:no opportunity to collect ahead and they just confirmed yesterday that they were coming. fell on me to give the guarantee. will be a pain to collect so i figure i brought home 5 servings and came out ahead.

I get it, but it would a matter of principle more than the money for me. Sometimes I fucking hate people. Please collect this so I can sleep better. tyia.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 May 2017, 11:57

Prez wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:no opportunity to collect ahead and they just confirmed yesterday that they were coming. fell on me to give the guarantee. will be a pain to collect so i figure i brought home 5 servings and came out ahead.

I get it, but it would a matter of principle more than the money for me. Sometimes I fucking hate people. Please collect this so I can sleep better. tyia.

they're Indian, so I'm sure if I tried to collect from them I would bet they will say they were never informed that they would have to pay if they didn't show and didn't know guarantees were given and they should have been told that in advance and i would rather fall on a live grenade than go through that shit.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby babylurch » 06 May 2017, 13:39

Rodney Farva wrote:
Prez wrote:

they're Indian, so I'm sure if I tried to collect from them I would bet they will say they were never informed that they would have to pay if they didn't show and didn't know guarantees were given and they should have been told that in advance and i would rather fall on a live grenade than go through that shit.

strap them to their beds with duct tape in their sleep just before you leave the country.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Jew Jitsu » 06 May 2017, 17:47

Rodney Farva wrote:
Prez wrote:

Damn they must be pretty insufferable if they caused you to swallow 4 dollars.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 May 2017, 22:52

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Prez wrote:

$13 a head, so $40. or how much you moms charges...... nah, i can't.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 06 May 2017, 23:08

Rodney Farva wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Prez wrote:

$13 a head, so $40. or how much you moms charges...... nah, i can't.

Too late, farv. He already said 4 dollars. He went there. Consider yourself sonned.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 09 May 2017, 07:09

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby bosux » 09 May 2017, 08:56

where do we stand on pie for breakfast?

asking for a friend
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Briandong79 » 09 May 2017, 08:58

bosux wrote:where do we stand on pie for breakfast?

asking for a friend

Perfectly normal.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby babylurch » 09 May 2017, 09:03

bosux wrote:where do we stand on pie for breakfast?

asking for a friend

I vastly prefer pie for breakfast over pie for dessert
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 May 2017, 10:13

Jeebus. I'm glad someone did the math about this being a minimum of 66k calories. I might struggle with $100, and I'm a fatty.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 09 May 2017, 10:16

Frank the Tank wrote:

Jeebus. I'm glad someone did the math about this being a minimum of 66k calories. I might struggle with $100, and I'm a fatty.

What possessed someone to think this is even remotely possible? A meal at McDonald's costs like, less than $10. You think you can eat 100+ meals in 36 hours?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Jew Jitsu » 09 May 2017, 22:17

Frank the Tank wrote:

I could do about $200 in 36 hours. Would just have to spend a lot more $$$ at breakfast over lunch as those French fries would take up a lot of room. One hash brown goes down like a peppermint.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 May 2017, 00:39

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.