The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby bosux » 07 Feb 2018, 17:17

so i had some whole chicken breasts i was going to cook tonight, but when i opened one i got hit with the smell of rotten egg...internet research is inconclusive...trusted my nose and chucked them...damn shame, they were in the fridge for a few days, still with a few days before the freeze by date but the smell was no bueno
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Feb 2018, 20:00

you made......... the right call
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Feb 2018, 20:02

bosux wrote:so i had some whole chicken breasts i was going to cook tonight, but when i opened one i got hit with the smell of rotten egg...internet research is inconclusive...trusted my nose and chucked them...damn shame, they were in the fridge for a few days, still with a few days before the freeze by date but the smell was no bueno

I always end up freezing chicken breasts if I don't cook them straight away. Such a bummer when this happens, and the rot seems to come out of nowhere.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 07 Feb 2018, 20:08

Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:so i had some whole chicken breasts i was going to cook tonight, but when i opened one i got hit with the smell of rotten egg...internet research is inconclusive...trusted my nose and chucked them...damn shame, they were in the fridge for a few days, still with a few days before the freeze by date but the smell was no bueno

I always end up freezing chicken breasts if I don't cook them straight away. Such a bummer when this happens, and the rot seems to come out of nowhere.

I've been skeptical of those new fangled vacuumed sealed chickens lately. My wife buys some organic ones that just ain't right from time to time. Haven't pinned this down to our grocery store, the chicken company, or the sealing process yet. Might get Curt Flush on the case.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Feb 2018, 15:49

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 09 Feb 2018, 15:58

Gregs Kite wrote:Soup Talk!

Seems totally worth it.

I'm no mathematician, but this seems unprofitable:

featuring a quarter ounce of Cordyceps in every bowl. No wonder it costs $688 — caterpillar fungus is valued at over $14,000 per gram
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2018, 09:51

Went out for the wipe's birftday to enjoy the greatest pizza in the northeast. Lived up to the hype.

The owner was there for a bit. Looks awful. He's lost like 50lbs. He'll be decease soon. Sad. But the pizza is in good hands. Hopefully he's made arrangements. He is the kind of dick that may just close up shop when he's gone. That would blow.
Attachments
pizza.jpg
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 16 Feb 2018, 09:59

ctz31 wrote:Went out for the wipe's birftday to enjoy the greatest pizza in the northeast. Lived up to the hype.

The owner was there for a bit. Looks awful. He's lost like 50lbs. He'll be decease soon. Sad. But the pizza is in good hands. Hopefully he's made arrangements. He is the kind of dick that may just close up shop when he's gone. That would blow.

I have to say, that pizza looks pretty good ctz. Next time I am in the falls, which will likely be never, I will try that and the Anchor Bar. See how it stacks up against the CT offerings.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2018, 10:01

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Went out for the wipe's birftday to enjoy the greatest pizza in the northeast. Lived up to the hype.

I have to say, that pizza looks pretty good ctz. Next time I am in the falls, which will likely be never, I will try that and the Anchor Bar. See how it stacks up against the CT offerings.

If you go to the anchor bar i'll find you and kick your heiny. I will take you out for wings the next time you are in the falls.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Jew Jitsu » 16 Feb 2018, 10:08

I may be diving through buffalo, on my way to Canada, this summer 31, can you work a half day and show me the sights?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2018, 10:13

Jew Jitsu wrote:I may be diving through buffalo, on my way to Canada, this summer 31, can you work a half day and show me the sights?

No doubt. But what's this half day shit? We should really make a day out of it.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 16 Feb 2018, 10:19

ctz31 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:I may be diving through buffalo, on my way to Canada, this summer 31, can you work a half day and show me the sights?

My BIL just moved back to Tdot. We're supposed to head up there this summer. Maybe I'll coordinate with you guys and we can con.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2018, 10:29

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

My BIL just moved back to Tdot. We're supposed to head up there this summer. Maybe I'll coordinate with you guys and we can con.

That is fine. But if you are planning to hang out with the jew and i, we need to ensure you are able and willing to slay. Lemme know.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 16 Feb 2018, 10:33

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

That is fine. But if you are planning to hang out with the jew and i, we need to ensure you are able and willing to slay. Lemme know.

I'll bring my A boach game.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby bosux » 16 Feb 2018, 18:31

one payzan to another, datsa nice-ah-beetz...looks like our trenton style pies...lot of my naboli daboli people up in western NY
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Previous

Return to Misc.