Ask The Rabbi

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ask The Rabbi

Postby mister bacon » 06 Mar 2017, 11:18

Briandong79 wrote:Israel beat South Korea in the opening game of the World Baseball Classic. Awesome hat.

that considered a pretty big upset...right?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby babylurch » 06 Mar 2017, 11:20

mister bacon wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Israel beat South Korea in the opening game of the World Baseball Classic. Awesome hat.

Probably an accounting error.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Mar 2017, 11:25

mister bacon wrote:

I know next to nothing about WBC rosters but I would assume so, yes.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Mar 2017, 11:35

babylurch wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Probably an accounting error.

<basketball shot gif>
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TVF wannabe » 06 Mar 2017, 12:03

Briandong79 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I know next to nothing about WBC rosters but I would assume so, yes.

They weren't supposed to win a game but they have some players like Ike Davis and Craig Breslow. My kids actually asked me about this morning so they were aware of it, I wasn't.

That is a sweet cap, I'd expect some local places if they're smart to carry it.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 06 Mar 2017, 12:11

glatt mart has them on sale for 12 sheckles

plus you get a sweet orange bag if you buy one
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Magnum » 06 Mar 2017, 12:19

I need balls to post a selfie on IG with this hat. tyia
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby TVF wannabe » 06 Mar 2017, 12:21

bosux wrote:glatt mart has them on sale for 12 sheckles

plus you get a sweet orange bag if you buy one

I think that's $3, they'd have it on sale for $49.99 but they'll double bag it for you.

ETA:

I spent a summer there as a teen. We played a game of baseball at a park near the beach. It was quite an experience as most people had no clue what it was and only a few even heard of it but it was fun and we did get a bunch of people that wanted to try and hit. One soldier held it in an ax grip and crushed it. Fun story
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby God Shamgod » 06 Mar 2017, 16:45

The jew team seems to be a bunch of american minor leaguers and handful of guys with major league experience. Seems like an upset, but not huge.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Mar 2017, 08:22

God Shamgod wrote:The jew team seems to be a bunch of american minor leaguers and handful of guys with major league experience. Seems like an upset, but not huge.

Game was in Seoul....

but I'm not a soldier :corn:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Mar 2017, 08:39

God Shamgod wrote:The jew team seems to be a bunch of american minor leaguers and handful of guys with major league experience. Seems like an upset, but not huge.

So when do all the Russians who came after the USSR lead your boys to a major hockey upset?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TVF wannabe » 07 Mar 2017, 14:13

Most teams are stocked like that, the Israeli team is all "jewish" with an Israeli or two. It was an upset because theyre mostly crappy and were supposed to lose.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 07 Mar 2017, 14:22

Dthefritz wrote:

So when do all the Russians who came after the USSR lead your boys to a major hockey upset?

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mj3528 » 07 Mar 2017, 14:31

bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Kluber is the best. UEM agrees.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 08:36

No question, just a story i think is funny:

My mother in law is not anti-semitic or racist...per se...but she is exceptionally misinformed about anyone who isn't irish catholic from pittsburgh. Last night while i was trying to watch the Dook game, she was on the phone with my white. They were talking about whether I am Jewish, which of my family members are and aren't, and where the change occurred in my family from Judaism to Lutheran. This is a conversation they have had at least 100 times. MIL has just taken a genetic test to check for predisposition to various diseases. She asks if I have the Jew disease. Verbatim. "My mom wants to know if you have the Jew disease." (Duke up in the 1st half, getting all the foul calls, in the free throw bonus EIGHT MINUTES into the game) "What the fuck are you talking about???" "Whoa, why are you so angry?" "There is no 'JEW DISEASE' and i'm trying to watch this stupid game." "She says yes there is, only jews get it." "Is she talking about that thing that some Ashkenazi Jews get?" "I dunno." (i check google) "It's Tay-Sachs. Cajuns and french canadians get it too. No, nobody in my family is ashkenazi."

Can't wait until she finds Charles Murray and asks why i'm not super smart like all the other jews
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.