Ogie's Cultural Pow-wow (aka Ogie's Racist Calvacade o' Fun)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Ogie's Cultural Pow-wow (aka Ogie's Racist Calvacade o' Fun)

Postby firstborn » 17 Mar 2009, 22:58

Let's discuss race and cultural issues like grownups! Discuss any word you want, as long as you don't call someone by that word if they object to it.

Ogie can double post in here if he really feels the need.

I do not want any of this type of discussion in the Shoutbox. This applies to everyone.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Re: Ogie's Cultural Pow-wow

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Mar 2009, 23:00

YES! This is a nice way to catch me in a race rant though.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Mar 2009, 23:13

Affirmative action: So when I pull a 100 on a test but some black dood gets a 70 he gets the police or fire job? Do you guys really want it to work that way? Pull some dumbass colered guy off the street and give him a great job based on his skin color?
Let's go public schools please for $200. (tank missed the buzzer)
Public schools here are trash except for ONE Boston Latin. I went there for a year before I figured out they were dumbing down the curriculum.I wanted to go to Southie high but couldnt because I was way too white.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Mar 2009, 00:05

At best you sound like an extremely uneducated, ignorant, douchebag and at worst you harbour some serious hatred for non-white people.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Mar 2009, 00:07

jack_daniels wrote:At best you sound like an extremely uneducated, ignorant, douchebag and at worst you harbour some serious hatred for non-white people.

I believe the saying goes " walk a mile..."
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Mar 2009, 00:09

No clue what youre talking about.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby mister bacon » 18 Mar 2009, 00:21

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Affirmative action: So when I pull a 100 on a test but some black dood gets a 70 he gets the police or fire job? Do you guys really want it to work that way? Pull some dumbass colered guy off the street and give him a great job based on his skin color?
Public schools here are trash except for ONE Boston Latin. I went there for a year before I figured out they were dumbing down the curriculum.I wanted to go to Southie high but couldnt because I was way too white.

you didnt pull a 100 on your firemans test. i'm calling bullshit on that one.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Mar 2009, 00:28

mister bacon wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Affirmative action: So when I pull a 100 on a test but some black dood gets a 70 he gets the police or fire job? Do you guys really want it to work that way? Pull some dumbass colered guy off the street and give him a great job based on his skin color?

you didnt pull a 100 on your firemans test. i'm calling bullshit on that one.

Have you seen those things? A hundred is easy. If I was military it would have been a buck ten. If I was black or a woman I'd be driving ladder 19.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Mar 2009, 00:33

the test for the NYC bar which you passed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any civil service test. The bar exam is color blind
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 18 Mar 2009, 03:09

I think black people suck. The whole "world owes me a living" thing is done.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Mar 2009, 03:26

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I think black people suck. The whole "world owes me a living" thing is done.

this is so edgy dood!!!111
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Magnum » 18 Mar 2009, 08:28

I would just like to say that I would rather have a minority police officer or firefighter who got a 70 on a test over "can't walk to the mailbox without passing out" tiny white guy who got 100.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby bosux » 18 Mar 2009, 08:51

i agree on OG's civil service affirmative action rant...these are jobs where public safety is involved and the difference will mean lives saved or lost...too many times in philly i would see a black female police officer that was smallish, out of shape, with big long fake nails, a bad weave coming out from under her hat, big goofy ass fake designer sunglasses (what is the deal with those things black people?) and copius amounts of gold jewelry dangling all around...and always the first thought was 'yeah right, who is she catching?'

i'm not against all affirmative action, i just think it should be used more judiciously, ie not for jobs in which performance is a matter of life and death

cosmo oglethorpe wrote:Have you seen those things? A hundred is easy. If I was military it would have been a buck ten. If I was black or a woman I'd be driving ladder 19.

d'brickashaw's down, but ogie's got the caboose!
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Mar 2009, 11:24

Holy shit....100 > 70. They won't take 'some dumbass COLORED guy off the street and give him a great job based on his skin color' over your 100. And a police job sucks. You wanna be the Man? And not getting the fireman job might have more to do with you're short, you're slow, you're out of shape, you're addicted to more chemicals than a something something....the dumbass colored guy...can't spell colored, but can get a 100 on a civil service test, eh? Think that through.

here's one: America won't be able to truly unite until white people are allowed to say nigger without fear; not saying they should brandy it about and go nigger nigger nigger, or that if the intentions of the statement are clearly racist Who Cares?, no not saying that. I'm saying that until there's more Carlins willing to say "I can use this word without being a racist," or until there's more black people willing to look past one word and go "he's just saying a word," the sting of that word and of it's past and our past will continue to be a REaaaaaaaal Bitch, ya know? See Ogie? Controversial, without being a dumbass.....wait, no, nevermind, I'm being a dumbass.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby nova » 18 Mar 2009, 11:30

With this attitude, it's no wonder that they would want to have black cops and black firefighters in black neighborhoods. How can the public put their trust into a person whose hateful mentality toward people of other races is egregious?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Next

Return to Misc.