Hey Magnum

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby mister bacon » 14 May 2017, 17:29

happy mother's day mags! hope you've had a peaceful and relaxing day.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Magnum » 15 May 2017, 08:24

mister bacon wrote:happy mother's day mags! hope you've had a peaceful and relaxing day.

TY. It was interesting. Went out for breakfast with the Mr. and Shabazz. Shabazz was terrible, so that was fun. Then had to go to BIL/SIL's house to meet with younger BIL and fiancé to help plan their wedding. What a disaster this whole thing is. They went to pick up MIL to bring her over and told her about the wedding. Unfortunately I didn't get to witness them telling her. She has it in her head that she's the first one to know, lol. She started in on me about a shower. Woohoo. After talking to her, I realized that I am probably going to plan this whole thing. Wonderful!

Happy Mother's Day to me.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 15 May 2017, 08:26

Magnum wrote:
mister bacon wrote:happy mother's day mags! hope you've had a peaceful and relaxing day.

TY. It was interesting. Went out for breakfast with the Mr. and Shabazz. Shabazz was terrible, so that was fun. Then had to go to BIL/SIL's house to meet with younger BIL and fiancé to help plan their wedding. What a disaster this whole thing is. They went to pick up MIL to bring her over and told her about the wedding. Unfortunately I didn't get to witness them telling her. She has it in her head that she's the first one to know, lol. She started in on me about a shower. Woohoo. After talking to her, I realized that I am probably going to plan this whole thing. Wonderful!

Family hosting a shower is gauche. Tell her that.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 08:27

Magnum wrote:

Did your stepdaughter get you a nice gift?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 15 May 2017, 08:27

Glad you had a good day. Please continue to share details about the wedding planning and your MIL's efforts to ruin it (as well as everyone's lives). Your fans are interested.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 08:30

Did Mr. Mags at least post a picture of you and child on the Book, telling everyone how lucky he is to have you as the mother to his child and watch the likes build up?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Magnum » 15 May 2017, 08:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Did your stepdaughter get you a nice gift?

I didn't see her yesterday. I don't expect one.

Gregs Kite wrote:Did Mr. Mags at least post a picture of you and child on the Book, telling everyone how lucky he is to have you as the mother to his child and watch the likes build up?

If we were still friends, you might know the answer to this.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 08:51

Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Did Mr. Mags at least post a picture of you and child on the Book, telling everyone how lucky he is to have you as the mother to his child and watch the likes build up?

If we were still friends, you might know the answer to this.

But we're not, which is why I asked you. :/

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 May 2017, 08:56

I did not pen an ode to my mother, sisters etc on facebook. That was tough to read yesterday!
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 08:59

PhillyJim76 wrote:I did not pen an ode to my mother, sisters etc on facebook. That was tough to read yesterday!

I mean, I guess I feel bad, but I think seeing them in person made up for the lack of on-line recognition on The Facebook.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 15 May 2017, 09:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I did not pen an ode to my mother, sisters etc on facebook. That was tough to read yesterday!

I mean, I guess I feel bad, but I think seeing them in person made up for the lack of on-line recognition on The Facebook.

:lol: :lol:

That is your best one yet
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 May 2017, 10:26

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

:lol: :lol:

That is your best one yet

Ha I didn't see them either. Just called my insane N from the psycho ward mother
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Jun 2017, 12:24

Hi. Question Time.

Why do your parents insist your child goes to daycare? Why only two days a week? Does Mr. Mags see this as an insult to his parenting skills?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Magnum » 19 Jun 2017, 13:01

Gregs Kite wrote:Hi. Question Time.

Why do your parents insist your child goes to daycare? Why only two days a week? Does Mr. Mags see this as an insult to his parenting skills?

They think he gets a lot out of it - learning, socialization. Plus he really likes it. They didn't get him much for his b-day because they were going to get him a swing set (opted not because we are going to move hopefully next year) and want to pay for school as his present.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jun 2017, 13:07

Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hi. Question Time.

They think he gets a lot out of it - learning, socialization. Plus he really likes it. They didn't get him much for his b-day because they were going to get him a swing set (opted not because we are going to move hopefully next year) and want to pay for school as his present.

Do you think its a smidge weird that Greg gets so hopped up when Yokel converses with him on here?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.