Hey Magnum

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby BigJohnStudd » 29 Apr 2017, 16:18

Magnum wrote:We aren't moving because of his job. We want to get a bigger house.

Need another bedroom for Shabazz's new brother or sister?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Apr 2017, 17:08

Mother-In-Law suite.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Apr 2017, 18:30

Magnum wrote:We aren't moving because of his job. We want to get a bigger house.

Are your parents pressuring you to move to Tankville?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Magnum » 01 May 2017, 10:13

BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Mother-In-Law suite.

No
Frank the Tank wrote:

Are your parents pressuring you to move to Tankville?

No, they don't live there anymore.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 01 May 2017, 10:16

Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

Your hero going to stay at home with the kids after Shabazz's little brother Hilton Armstrong makes his entrance? Most teachers stay home after the second kid. Daycare is too expensive.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Theny » 01 May 2017, 10:37

the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

Your hero going to stay at home with the kids after Shabazz's little brother Hilton Armstrong makes his entrance? Most teachers stay home after the second kid. Daycare is too expensive.

second kid will kill you. be advised.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 10:40

Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 01 May 2017, 10:47

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

Second (or third) kid takes five years to recover from if both spouses work. Three if one stays home.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Jew Jitsu » 01 May 2017, 11:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

How much in the hole could you have possibly been?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 01 May 2017, 12:57

^^^Savage.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 13:01

the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

Plus, he'll be able to finish all those projects around the house!

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 01 May 2017, 13:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

I'm trying to find a way to insult the shit out of Mags' hero for his inadequacy and Mags herself for picking said hero but in a funny, lighthearted way and coming up empty. Shocking for me, I know.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 13:08

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

I'm trying to find a way to insult the shit out of Mags' hero for his inadequacy and Mags herself for picking said hero but in a funny, lighthearted way and coming up empty. Shocking for me, I know.

He's almost insult-proof. He's got the perfect scam going. Got a job as a goof. Got a breadwinning wife. Does jusssssssst enough to not get divorced. Christ, they just need to move to Switzerland and buy a Lesbian Liberty with straight cash.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 01 May 2017, 14:38

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Potentially

He's almost insult-proof. He's got the perfect scam going. Got a job as a goof. Got a breadwinning wife. Does jusssssssst enough to not get divorced. Christ, they just need to move to Switzerland and buy a Lesbian Liberty with straight cash.

BANG!!!!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goose » 01 May 2017, 16:01

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.