Hey Magnum

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby mj3528 » 28 Apr 2017, 14:34

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hello, you have been a pretty shitty poster for a few months. Can you step up your game, please?

How about updates on your dunce and you MIL? She try to murder Shabazz lately? What is D doing for work next school year?

Hey Balls, Hey. Yeah, I got a new job at work, while keeping my old stuff, so that's been fun. Been pretty busy trying to learn what the hell I am supposed to be doing. I will try to step up game.

Dunce is fine. No job lined up for next year, but has a lead at a school that his dad's wife works at. Unfortunately it's not close. If he gets that, we may move closer to Lurch.

MIL is still insane, but has not tried to kill Shabazz. We didn't go to her house for Easter this year, so she didn't have the opportunity to give him peanut butter filled candy.

My BIL is getting married in July....my future SIL told me about this about a week and a half ago that they decided on a date. They have told all of the immediate family...except MIL. She's going to flip because it wont be in a church and they are inviting FIL's wife and kid. Should be a fun time. NOT! But yeah, they don't want to tell her because she will be awful for the next 3 months about it.

This poor women! She just wants to be loved.

TY for your update.

Why would you move for a job that he may not even have after a year?

BSMB raises a point, as moving for his job last time worked out so well.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 28 Apr 2017, 14:34

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hello, you have been a pretty shitty poster for a few months. Can you step up your game, please?

How about updates on your dunce and you MIL? She try to murder Shabazz lately? What is D doing for work next school year?

Hey Balls, Hey. Yeah, I got a new job at work, while keeping my old stuff, so that's been fun. Been pretty busy trying to learn what the hell I am supposed to be doing. I will try to step up game.

Dunce is fine. No job lined up for next year, but has a lead at a school that his dad's wife works at. Unfortunately it's not close. If he gets that, we may move closer to Lurch.

MIL is still insane, but has not tried to kill Shabazz. We didn't go to her house for Easter this year, so she didn't have the opportunity to give him peanut butter filled candy.

My BIL is getting married in July....my future SIL told me about this about a week and a half ago that they decided on a date. They have told all of the immediate family...except MIL. She's going to flip because it wont be in a church and they are inviting FIL's wife and kid. Should be a fun time. NOT! But yeah, they don't want to tell her because she will be awful for the next 3 months about it.

This poor women! She just wants to be loved.

TY for your update.

Why would you move for a job that he may not even have after a year?

BSMB raises a point, as moving for his job last time worked out so well.

That's the first good question balls has asked in a decade.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2017, 14:44

I don't know what town this job would be in, but you don't live THAT far from Lurch. The necessity of this move sounds questionable, even if you knew he was keeping the job long-term.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 28 Apr 2017, 14:49

TheWolf wrote:I don't know what town this job would be in, but you don't live THAT far from Lurch. The necessity of this move sounds questionable, even if you knew he was keeping the job long-term.

Mags' hero teaches gym right? Maybe he should consider leaving the world of hero-ing if he can't get a stable gig hero-ing. That's like, 25% of the allure of hero-ing. That, you can't really be fired, summers off and a state pension, right?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2017, 14:56

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I don't know what town this job would be in, but you don't live THAT far from Lurch. The necessity of this move sounds questionable, even if you knew he was keeping the job long-term.

Mags' hero teaches gym right? Maybe he should consider leaving the world of hero-ing if he can't get a stable gig hero-ing. That's like, 25% of the allure of hero-ing. That, you can't really be fired, summers off and a state pension, right?

Is there a difference between a stable gig and not being able to be fired?

I don't think he teaches gym, although I could be wrong. He coaches football, which may be where the gym association comes from. But IIRC, he teaches history or something.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 28 Apr 2017, 15:00

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Is there a difference between a stable gig and not being able to be fired?

I don't think he teaches gym, although I could be wrong. He coaches football, which may be where the gym association comes from. But IIRC, he teaches history or something.

I was told there would be no math.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BigJohnStudd » 28 Apr 2017, 17:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Why would you move for a husband that you may not even have after a year?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Jew Jitsu » 28 Apr 2017, 18:57

BigJohnStudd wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Why would you move for a husband that you may not even have after a year?

Lol word. Maggie moving around for her husband like he's an NBA journeyman instead of a high school teacher.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby babylurch » 28 Apr 2017, 20:09

Magnum wrote:

6 of the 8 houses closest to me are on the market...
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby bosux » 28 Apr 2017, 20:13

babylurch wrote:
Magnum wrote:

the lurch family must be great neighbors
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby babylurch » 28 Apr 2017, 20:18

bosux wrote:
babylurch wrote:
Magnum wrote:

the lurch family must be great neighbors

I accept no responsibility.
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2017, 20:39

How did those 6 neighbors die?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby babylurch » 28 Apr 2017, 21:42

Nice
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Magnum » 29 Apr 2017, 11:19

We aren't moving because of his job. We want to get a bigger house.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Apr 2017, 13:09

Magnum wrote:We aren't moving because of his job. We want to get a bigger house.

Smart. Bigger house means more summer projects for the white. Crack that whip!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.