Hey Magnum

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby Magnum » 15 Mar 2017, 12:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hey Magnum,

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.


is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?


he doesn't drink, so I guess he would be a great designated driver.

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.


Do you still not wear underpants under your garments in the house?

Depends on time of the month.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby the cheese » 15 Mar 2017, 12:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hey Magnum,

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.


is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?


he doesn't drink, so I guess he would be a great designated driver.

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.


Do you still not wear underpants under your garments in the house?


People wear underwear when they've changed into their loungewear for the evening and don't intend to leave the house? This is a thing?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:34

the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hey Magnum,

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.


is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?


he doesn't drink, so I guess he would be a great designated driver.

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.


Do you still not wear underpants under your garments in the house?


People wear underwear when they've changed into their loungewear for the evening and don't intend to leave the house? This is a thing?


Yes?

Why would I take my underwear off instead of just pulling my sweatpants on over them?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Mar 2017, 13:47

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hey Magnum,

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.


is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?


he doesn't drink, so I guess he would be a great designated driver.

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.


Do you still not wear underpants under your garments in the house?


People wear underwear when they've changed into their loungewear for the evening and don't intend to leave the house? This is a thing?


Yes?

Why would I take my underwear off instead of just pulling my sweatpants on over them?


because sweatpants feel a lot better when you're dangling around in there. surely you have tried it. it's nova's life philosophy for gods sake.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:51

I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Mar 2017, 13:57

TheWolf wrote:I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.


2 pairs of sweat pants. 3 days, 3 days, washing machine. i feel like gregs trying to explain how to grocery store
Last edited by SouthernYokel on 16 Mar 2017, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:58

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.


2 pairs of sweat pants. 3 days, 3 days, washing machine. i feel like gregs trying to explain how to grocery store


What's wrong with 1 pair of sweatpants, 6 days, washing machine? #spreadsheet
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby Magnum » 16 Mar 2017, 14:02

Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby the cheese » 16 Mar 2017, 14:26

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.


2 pairs of sweat pants. 3 days, 3 days, washing machine. i feel like gregs trying to explain how to grocery store


What's wrong with 1 pair of sweatpants, 6 days, washing machine? #spreadsheet


What's wrong with washing your balls more than once a week apparently?

+1 for explaining how to grocery store.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Mar 2017, 14:45

Magnum wrote:Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?

WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE

Does your husband dangle his balls or does he keep them trapped tight to his thighs?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby mj3528 » 16 Mar 2017, 14:53

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Magnum wrote:Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?

WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE

Does your husband dangle his balls or does he keep them trapped tight to his thighs?


Mags keeps them in a jar on the shelf, like the Kinnison routine.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9279
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Mar 2017, 14:58

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Magnum wrote:Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?

WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE

Does your husband dangle his balls or does he keep them trapped tight to his thighs?


Mags keeps them in a jar on the shelf, like the Kinnison routine.


Sidebar, do you keep your ex wifes clam in a jar on your shelf?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Apr 2017, 10:38

Hello, you have been a pretty shitty poster for a few months. Can you step up your game, please?

How about updates on your dunce and you MIL? She try to murder Shabazz lately? What is D doing for work next school year?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby Magnum » 28 Apr 2017, 14:21

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hello, you have been a pretty shitty poster for a few months. Can you step up your game, please?

How about updates on your dunce and you MIL? She try to murder Shabazz lately? What is D doing for work next school year?

Hey Balls, Hey. Yeah, I got a new job at work, while keeping my old stuff, so that's been fun. Been pretty busy trying to learn what the hell I am supposed to be doing. I will try to step up game.

Dunce is fine. No job lined up for next year, but has a lead at a school that his dad's wife works at. Unfortunately it's not close. If he gets that, we may move closer to Lurch.

MIL is still insane, but has not tried to kill Shabazz. We didn't go to her house for Easter this year, so she didn't have the opportunity to give him peanut butter filled candy.

My BIL is getting married in July....my future SIL told me about this about a week and a half ago that they decided on a date. They have told all of the immediate family...except MIL. She's going to flip because it wont be in a church and they are inviting FIL's wife and kid. Should be a fun time. NOT! But yeah, they don't want to tell her because she will be awful for the next 3 months about it.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Hey Magnum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Apr 2017, 14:32

Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hello, you have been a pretty shitty poster for a few months. Can you step up your game, please?

How about updates on your dunce and you MIL? She try to murder Shabazz lately? What is D doing for work next school year?

Hey Balls, Hey. Yeah, I got a new job at work, while keeping my old stuff, so that's been fun. Been pretty busy trying to learn what the hell I am supposed to be doing. I will try to step up game.

Dunce is fine. No job lined up for next year, but has a lead at a school that his dad's wife works at. Unfortunately it's not close. If he gets that, we may move closer to Lurch.

MIL is still insane, but has not tried to kill Shabazz. We didn't go to her house for Easter this year, so she didn't have the opportunity to give him peanut butter filled candy.

My BIL is getting married in July....my future SIL told me about this about a week and a half ago that they decided on a date. They have told all of the immediate family...except MIL. She's going to flip because it wont be in a church and they are inviting FIL's wife and kid. Should be a fun time. NOT! But yeah, they don't want to tell her because she will be awful for the next 3 months about it.


This poor women! She just wants to be loved.

TY for your update.

Why would you move for a job that he may not even have after a year?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest