Re: Hey Magnum

Postby Magnum » 15 Mar 2017, 12:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hey Magnum,

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.

is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?

he doesn't drink, so I guess he would be a great designated driver.

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.

Do you still not wear underpants under your garments in the house?

Depends on time of the month.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 15 Mar 2017, 12:59

Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:

I assume you won't answer this and will instead deflect and insult me, but from the Bs thread, I wondered, what exactly are Mr. Mags' redeeming qualities? Is he good at lovemaking? Does he make a mean bowl of Cheerios? I'm curious.

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.

is he fun to spend time around? what do you en joy doing together when you aren't parenting?

Before kid, we used to have fun going out to bars, concerts, trivia. Now, we don't get to go out much, so we stare at our phones while watching tv most nights.

People wear underwear when they've changed into their loungewear for the evening and don't intend to leave the house? This is a thing?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:34

the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.

People wear underwear when they've changed into their loungewear for the evening and don't intend to leave the house? This is a thing?

Yes?

Why would I take my underwear off instead of just pulling my sweatpants on over them?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Mar 2017, 13:47

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Magnum wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Your pal,

Gregs

He's a good dad.

Yes?

Why would I take my underwear off instead of just pulling my sweatpants on over them?

because sweatpants feel a lot better when you're dangling around in there. surely you have tried it. it's nova's life philosophy for gods sake.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:51

I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Mar 2017, 13:57

TheWolf wrote:I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.

2 pairs of sweat pants. 3 days, 3 days, washing machine. i feel like gregs trying to explain how to grocery store
Last edited by SouthernYokel on 16 Mar 2017, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:58

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I've tried it. I don't disagree, but they feel just fine with boxers on underneath. Plus I feel like leaving on the underwear lets me buy a few more days out of my loungewear before it smells completely like my balls and needs to be washed.

2 pairs of sweat pants. 3 days, 3 days, washing machine. i feel like gregs trying to explain how to grocery store

What's wrong with 1 pair of sweatpants, 6 days, washing machine? #spreadsheet
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 16 Mar 2017, 14:02

Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 16 Mar 2017, 14:26

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

What's wrong with 1 pair of sweatpants, 6 days, washing machine? #spreadsheet

What's wrong with washing your balls more than once a week apparently?

+1 for explaining how to grocery store.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Mar 2017, 14:45

Magnum wrote:Can we keep your dangling balls out of my thread please?

WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE

Does your husband dangle his balls or does he keep them trapped tight to his thighs?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mj3528 » 16 Mar 2017, 14:53

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Does your husband dangle his balls or does he keep them trapped tight to his thighs?

Mags keeps them in a jar on the shelf, like the Kinnison routine.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Mar 2017, 14:58

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Mags keeps them in a jar on the shelf, like the Kinnison routine.

Sidebar, do you keep your ex wifes clam in a jar on your shelf?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Misc.