Jewgoslavia Bashing

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Jewgoslavia Bashing

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Dec 2014, 15:33

Unruly Hos: Jewgoslavia Game Show Edition:

And before you cunts fact check me, I don't know what country this is from. It's funnier to me if it's Serbia. Now fuck off.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 Dec 2014, 16:15

Gregs Kite wrote:Unruly Hos: Jewgoslavia Game Show Edition:

And before you cunts fact check me, I don't know what country this is from. It's funnier to me if it's Serbia. Now fuck off.

1. Jee-zus.

2. Hands on a Hardbody is a great idea for a game show, surprised they haven't tried it here yet.

3. He smacked that chick, then went right back to the car. That can't be valid.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Dec 2014, 04:26

where's the longer version. looks rooskie.

http://www.videokub.me/videos/61135/mashina-25-10-2014/
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Dec 2014, 08:21

BigJohnStudd wrote:3. He smacked that chick, then went right back to the car. That can't be valid.

You can see plain as day that both hands are off! That's some chutzpah.

I like the reaction. "whoa whoa whoa whoa"
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Dec 2014, 09:44

i actually watched the entire thing, it was fascinatingi was bored at work. looked like the rules allow them to take their hands off, at which point it seems they have to go backstage, be interviewed, and do some kind of challenge or somehow have it decided whether they are allowed back on.

the same dude earlier threw a bowl of soup in her face. he also slapped her on the back of the upper thigh, very near her cooter. and the bitch got in a hair-pulling fight with the girl next to her, and clearly spent the whole time being horrible to everyone else. him beating her up seemed to come during a period where she wasn't allowed to talk and everyone else was raining abuse on her. in the aftermath some of the remaining contestants were clearly laughing about him knocking her around, and they interviewed him backstage like normal. it's only a women, LOL-ski!
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Rodney Farva » 01 Mar 2015, 03:53

Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Mar 2016, 22:12

Jew Jitsu wrote:Damn I used to crush it in this thread and with my gifs period. How a sane person could argue I'm not a top five poster, I'll never know

I suppose this is a rhetorical question, but the obvious answer is anti-slav racism. Since you apparently didn't believe this boring story of mine, I have posted further evidence. We have to stay woke. The struggle is real.

The attachment serbia.png is no longer available
Attachments
serbia.png
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 31 Mar 2016, 19:32

Jew Jitz - one of my guys is Bulgarian, another Italian but married to a Kurd from Turkey. The two of them work in different offices but were together with me today. Lot of hot taeks and some very very cold ones involving the Byzantines. Where Are you on Turkey? Ill hang up and listen.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Jew Jitsu » 31 Mar 2016, 19:59

Live and let live man, no Turk did anything to me, so no water off my back for shit that happened generations ago.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Apr 2016, 12:03

I can't wait to read about jitz and his boys taking this over and turning it into a place to bang a buncha 13 year olds

Already got their re-naming/re-branding for it: Be-Liberland! :corn:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Jew Jitsu » 18 Apr 2016, 20:29

Isn't your great country bout to elect a reality show star as a president? I'd sit my ass down if I was you.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Apr 2016, 08:15

It's "if I were you" and he's not a reality show star, he's a reality show HOST. Don't you feel stupid now?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Apr 2016, 10:06

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:It's "if I were you" and he's not a reality show star, he's a reality show HOST. Don't you feel stupid now?

What if he's talking about past farva, like a back to the future thing
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Apr 2016, 10:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:It's "if I were you" and he's not a reality show star, he's a reality show HOST. Don't you feel stupid now?

the fuck did i do?
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Apr 2016, 10:16

Rodney Farva wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

the fuck did i do?

Flux capacitor gigawatts, and so on
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.