Whats The Deal With Home-Work?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Whats The Deal With Home-Work?

Postby bosux » 10 Jan 2018, 22:01

TheWolf wrote:Further oil drama...

We just got our bill for December. We received a deliver on 12/1. Before the tank was full, the truck ran out of oil. They came back 2 weeks later and filled up the rest of the tank. The price per gallon on this second delivery was 20 cents higher than it was on the original scheduled delivery. I am of the belief that it's not my fault that they didn't have enough oil to fill my tank in one trip, and I should get the lower price for the full tank. Do I have a legit beef here, or am I being a faggot?

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jan 2018, 07:41

bosux wrote:

We just got our bill for December. We received a deliver on 12/1. Before the tank was full, the truck ran out of oil. They came back 2 weeks later and filled up the rest of the tank. The price per gallon on this second delivery was 20 cents higher than it was on the original scheduled delivery. I am of the belief that it's not my fault that they didn't have enough oil to fill my tank in one trip, and I should get the lower price for the full tank. Do I have a legit beef here, or am I being a faggot?

IDK, you ever show up as they're refilling the ust's at the gas station? The pumps change to the new price as soon as it's in the computer. You're still getting mostly the gas that was already in the tank that cost the prior amount. (Also don't do that, the debris in the ust gets all stirred up and in your car)
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 11 Jan 2018, 09:33

You're both.

You should have objected immediately and demanded that faggool return the next day, like a man. Instead you let these grease monkeys push you around, over and over again.

Sorry, I'm mixing up Mrs. The Wolf and Mrs. thebeard31.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jan 2018, 09:40

the cheese wrote:

You're both.

You should have objected immediately and demanded that faggool return the next day, like a man. Instead you let these grease monkeys push you around, over and over again.

I wasn't home when the initial delivery came. They leave an unintelligle hand-written receipt in the mailbox to notify us that a delivery has been made. I knew I got oil that day, but didn't know it wasn't a full tank. When I got the second delivery and saw another receipt, I was initially confused but managed to make out the words "truck ran out" on that one. I called to ask wassup, and they told me but there was nothing (at least nothing legible) on either receipt about the price. It was not until the monthly invoice came in the mail yesterday that I became aware of the price change.

In any case, I agree that they should have come back the next day to finish the job, which is why I think it's bullshit that they waited 2 weeks and then charged me more for the second half of the tank. Had I realized the initial mistake, I'd have made that request/demand. But I idiotically assumed that they actually filled the tank in the first place, and I didn't bother to actually go check the gauge because the thought of them only giving me half a tank never crossed my mind.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TVF wannabe » 11 Jan 2018, 13:12

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You're both.

I wasn't home when the initial delivery came. They leave an unintelligle hand-written receipt in the mailbox to notify us that a delivery has been made. I knew I got oil that day, but didn't know it wasn't a full tank. When I got the second delivery and saw another receipt, I was initially confused but managed to make out the words "truck ran out" on that one. I called to ask wassup, and they told me but there was nothing (at least nothing legible) on either receipt about the price. It was not until the monthly invoice came in the mail yesterday that I became aware of the price change.

In any case, I agree that they should have come back the next day to finish the job, which is why I think it's bullshit that they waited 2 weeks and then charged me more for the second half of the tank. Had I realized the initial mistake, I'd have made that request/demand. But I idiotically assumed that they actually filled the tank in the first place, and I didn't bother to actually go check the gauge because the thought of them only giving me half a tank never crossed my mind.

it's bullshit and you shouldnt be charged more but that probably wont help you
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby ctz31 » 11 Jan 2018, 15:18

the cheese wrote:

You're both.

I don't live in a house heated by oil. Because i'm not living in the 1800's.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jan 2018, 15:22

ctz31 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You're both.

Almost literally every house in my 'hood converted to natural gas when the gas company ran their lines out here years ago. The previous owners of my house decided to stay with oil, presumably because they're retarded. I'll convert eventually, but I'm not ready to shell out all that up-front money yet, even though gas is better and cheaper and we definitely want to do it.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jan 2018, 15:24

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You're both.

Almost literally every house in my 'hood converted to natural gas when the gas company ran their lines out here years ago. The previous owners of my house decided to stay with oil, presumably because they're retarded. I'll convert eventually, but I'm not ready to shell out all that up-front money yet, even though gas is better and cheaper and we definitely want to do it.

ETA: You intentionally watch non-HD television. You're not authorized to judge the technological advancements of others.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 11 Jan 2018, 16:02

TheWolf wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You're both.

ETA: You intentionally watch non-HD television. You're not authorized to judge the technological advancements of others.

Please do not double post.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 11 Jan 2018, 16:04

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You're both.

Sorry, I'm new here. I have not yet learned the difference between the Edit and Quote buttons.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 11 Jan 2018, 16:10

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Sorry, I'm new here. I have not yet learned the difference between the Edit and Quote buttons.

I forgot about this (sorry I'm not mj). How the fuck do you not watch HD in this year of our lord 2018? Do they not have the bandwidth for that in the Falls?
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 11 Jan 2018, 16:18

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I forgot about this (sorry I'm not mj). How the fuck do you not watch HD in this year of our lord 2018? Do they not have the bandwidth for that in the Falls?

I was reminded of the craziness of ctz's position on HD on a recent trip, when where I was staying at two TVs, one in HD and one not in HD, and the difference was so striking.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Theny » 11 Jan 2018, 16:23

mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I was reminded of the craziness of ctz's position on HD on a recent trip, when where I was staying at two TVs, one in HD and one not in HD, and the difference was so striking.

I can't believe we even bothered watching TV in the old days.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goose » 11 Jan 2018, 16:35

Theny wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Three networks, one local UHF channel and PBS. 19" screen in mono. Fucking with rabbit ears any time the weather changed. There really was no point.

Standing up to change channels never really bothered me too much because there was usually nothing else on, so it didn't happen very often.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby chrisco » 11 Jan 2018, 16:39

Goose wrote:
Theny wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Three networks, one local UHF channel and PBS. 19" screen in mono. Fucking with rabbit ears any time the weather changed. There really was no point.

Standing up to change channels never really bothered me too much because there was usually nothing else on, so it didn't happen very often.

There was an entire generation of horrible 60's sitcoms that played well through the 80's because of what you guys just described.

Imagine telling a kid today that their TV choices are Flipper or nothing.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.