Whats The Deal With Home-Work?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Whats The Deal With Home-Work?

Postby bosux » 14 Mar 2017, 07:56

rubbish bin
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Mar 2017, 20:18

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Four years as a homeowner. Only 11 years more of debt payments!

8)

Any of you guys installed plantation shutters on your windows? Any recommendations, tips etc. they're expensive as fuck but I wanna get faux wood ones in my living room.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 15 Mar 2017, 07:16

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Four years as a homeowner. Only 11 years more of debt payments!

8)

Any of you guys installed plantation shutters on your windows? Any recommendations, tips etc. they're expensive as fuck but I wanna get faux wood ones in my living room.

You want to make sure your place is nice enough to pull that look off.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 13:49

My parents got those when they lived in FL for like 5 minutes. I made fun of them for spending a shit ton of money on them. The looked pretty good, though. I have no advice. Good post? Best post.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby rickm3 » 08 Apr 2017, 12:29

Question for those that know more about this kind of stuff than I do...which is pretty much everyone. I heated up something in the microwave last night (10 years old built in above the stove) as I was taking it out the thing totally lost power. The light inside went out and the digital clock was dead. I figured the circuit breaker was tripped so I turned that off/on, since that is pretty much the limit of my ability to fix anything. That didn't work so I figured the thing was dead and needed to be replaced. Then about 20 minutes later I went into the kitchen and it was working again. Any logical explanation for what happened here? Is this the beginning of the end?

Thanks
rickm3
Grantland Editor

Postby bosux » 08 Apr 2017, 13:25

rickm3 wrote:Question for those that know more about this kind of stuff than I do...which is pretty much everyone. I heated up something in the microwave last night (10 years old built in above the stove) as I was taking it out the thing totally lost power. The light inside went out and the digital clock was dead. I figured the circuit breaker was tripped so I turned that off/on, since that is pretty much the limit of my ability to fix anything. That didn't work so I figured the thing was dead and needed to be replaced. Then about 20 minutes later I went into the kitchen and it was working again. Any logical explanation for what happened here? Is this the beginning of the end?

Thanks

i've had no light in the fridge for 6 months now, but it is still running and keeping food cold...i think it is 20 years old...good story
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Prez » 08 Apr 2017, 13:31

bosux wrote:i've had no light in the fridge for 6 months now, but it is still running and keeping food cold...i think it is 20 years old...good story

You realize they make light bulbs for inside the fridge? They're like $1. Good story Great story
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 08 Apr 2017, 13:41

rickm3 wrote:Question for those that know more about this kind of stuff than I do...which is pretty much everyone. I heated up something in the microwave last night (10 years old built in above the stove) as I was taking it out the thing totally lost power. The light inside went out and the digital clock was dead. I figured the circuit breaker was tripped so I turned that off/on, since that is pretty much the limit of my ability to fix anything. That didn't work so I figured the thing was dead and needed to be replaced. Then about 20 minutes later I went into the kitchen and it was working again. Any logical explanation for what happened here? Is this the beginning of the end?

Thanks

Sounds like there's a short somewhere. Good luck sleeping at night.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby bosux » 08 Apr 2017, 14:52

Prez wrote:
bosux wrote:i've had no light in the fridge for 6 months now, but it is still running and keeping food cold...i think it is 20 years old...good story

You realize they make light bulbs for inside the fridge? They're like $1. Good story Great story

thanks, einSTEIN

it's not the bulbs, it's the switch...i'm not old like you so i can see in there ok, and i don't care enough to look for, purchase or install the door button for a 20 year old fridge
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Apr 2017, 19:11

bosux wrote:
Prez wrote:

thanks, einSTEIN

it's not the bulbs, it's the switch...i'm not old like you so i can see in there ok, and i don't care enough to look for, purchase or install the door button for a 20 year old fridge

Maybe the light now comes on when you close the door...
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby bosux » 08 Apr 2017, 19:23

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
bosux wrote:
Prez wrote:

thanks, einSTEIN

Maybe the light now comes on when you close the door...

bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Dunking Donut » 20 Apr 2017, 18:50

Our AC units have shit the bed. We've been getting by with having a friend of a friend put freon in it every year but Obummer made the old shit basically illegal and I've got no more workarounds. Coils need to be replaced but you can't mix the old shit with the new shit. And apparently if you're a yankee you probably don't know a damn thing about good central A/C units when you move to the south and realize that you've got a crap setup and underpowered units that are going to burn the fuck out after 11 years.

So there goes my new motorcycle and a nice vacation. Fuck me, they aren't giving this shit away.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 20 Apr 2017, 19:53

Dunking Donut wrote:Our AC units have shit the bed. We've been getting by with having a friend of a friend put freon in it every year but Obummer made the old shit basically illegal and I've got no more workarounds. Coils need to be replaced but you can't mix the old shit with the new shit. And apparently if you're a yankee you probably don't know a damn thing about good central A/C units when you move to the south and realize that you've got a crap setup and underpowered units that are going to burn the fuck out after 11 years.

So there goes my new motorcycle and a nice vacation. Fuck me, they aren't giving this shit away.

You have 2 units? Ballin.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Apr 2017, 06:51

Theny wrote:
Dunking Donut wrote:Our AC units have shit the bed. We've been getting by with having a friend of a friend put freon in it every year but Obummer made the old shit basically illegal and I've got no more workarounds. Coils need to be replaced but you can't mix the old shit with the new shit. And apparently if you're a yankee you probably don't know a damn thing about good central A/C units when you move to the south and realize that you've got a crap setup and underpowered units that are going to burn the fuck out after 11 years.

Probably and upstairs and downstairs unit, right? Pretty standard for larger 2-story homes around here I think.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dunking Donut » 21 Apr 2017, 07:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Theny wrote:

Probably and upstairs and downstairs unit, right? Pretty standard for larger 2-story homes around here I think.

Yeah, 2 ton and 2.5.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.