SOTSG Personal Grooming Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

SOTSG Personal Grooming Thread

Postby jack_daniels » 15 Apr 2008, 15:18

Do you consier yourself well-groomed? Well dressed?

Usually on the night out I: wear a nice pair of jeans or golf pants, nice polo shirt (best brands are Lacoste, Hollister, American Eagle, and Polo) or dress shirt (I would go with Banana republic or some upscale clothing store on this one), deoderant (I love Right Guard, it smells awesome), some cologne (as I said in the SB Polo BLack and Safari are tops, I also have Lacoste, Alfred Sung's Hei and Coolwater), and some gel. Don't douse your hair in it, but the right amount makes all the difference.

Skincare is also very important. Moisturize daily, otherwise you get nasty razor bumps or pimples.

Personal hygiene is very important. It gives you a boost of confidence and you can get digits no matter if the bitch is out of your league or not. Folow these steps and you'll be a player in no time.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Re: SOTSG Personal Grooming Thread

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 15 Apr 2008, 15:22

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 15 Apr 2008, 15:37

I seriously don't get people who use an axe body wash, fragrance deodorants, and then put on cologne...you just end up smelling like a mess.

Give me regular soap, unscented deodorants and some nice cologne. I spend good money on cologne because I wanna smell like that, not like a mix of three different fragrances...
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby jack_daniels » 15 Apr 2008, 15:41

they actually all provide nice compliments to each other.

you shouldn't be using regular soap when you shower anyway, it's terrible for your skin.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby mister bacon » 15 Apr 2008, 16:06

jack_daniels wrote:they actually all provide nice compliments to each other.

you shouldn't be using regular soap when you shower anyway, it's terrible for your skin.

you probably use a loofa and body wash. fuck that shit.

lever 2000 is the perfect soap, because it smells like.... SOAP. you gonna smell my cologne.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Apr 2008, 16:08

i prefer to stew in my own personal cocktail of forehead grease, sweat, burps, bad breath and farts. it lets people know that i am an Extremely Important Person who has too much personal integrity to waste my money and incredibly valuable time on shitty mass market brands. between that, the excessive avoirdupois, the wedding ring, the gray hairs, the double cowlicks, the acres of fivehead, and the heavy brow that makes me look like i'm always scowling, i am swimming, i say SWIMMING, in high-quality strange. i have to beat the chicks off of me with a motherfucking stick.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby jack_daniels » 15 Apr 2008, 16:29

mister bacon wrote:

lever 2000 is the perfect soap, because it smells like.... SOAP. you gonna smell my cologne.

it's much much much better for your skin to use a moisturizing body wash than soap. especially using soap on your face, it's so terrible. it chaffes your skin and depletes the oil and your pores are exposed to dirt and girme and that's how ppl get blackheads and the like. moisturize moisturize moisturize
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby IhateTomBrady » 15 Apr 2008, 19:01

jack_daniels wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

it's much much much better for your skin to use a moisturizing body wash than soap. especially using soap on your face, it's so terrible. it chaffes your skin and depletes the oil and your pores are exposed to dirt and girme and that's how ppl get blackheads and the like. moisturize moisturize moisturize

I have to agree with _ on the body wash and loofa. It doesn't chafe and mositurizes quite well. Plus, there is less soap scum to clean up.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mister bacon » 15 Apr 2008, 19:13

IhateTomBrady wrote:
jack_daniels wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I have to agree with _ on the body wash and loofa. It doesn't chafe and mositurizes quite well. Plus, there is less soap scum to clean up.

i dont use soap on my face, i use face wash. and my fiancee always tries to make me use a loofa and body wash, but fuck it.

i keep it real. bar soap for life nigga.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby nova » 15 Apr 2008, 19:18

mister bacon wrote:
IhateTomBrady wrote:
jack_daniels wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

i dont use soap on my face, i use face wash. and my fiancee always tries to make me use a loofa and body wash, but fuck it.

i keep it real. bar soap for life nigga.

That shit will come to an end real soon. I was a bar-soaper until I moved in with whitey, and she was grossed out by pubic hair on the soap. I say it lasts six weeks until she buys you the liquid.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 Apr 2008, 19:47

Exfoliating is gay.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby jack_daniels » 15 Apr 2008, 19:50

maybe but it's good for your skin

those gays are ahead of the curve
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby IhateTomBrady » 15 Apr 2008, 19:56

Frank the Tank wrote:Exfoliating is gay.

No shoving the bar of soap up your ass is gay. Exfoliating is okay.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mister bacon » 15 Apr 2008, 20:33

Frank the Tank wrote:Exfoliating is gay.

i have to, otherwise i get ingrown hairs on my face and i look like shit and i cut myself when i shave. black men with curly facial have to exfoliate. otherwise the hair grows back into your pore.. and it hurts like a fucking bitch.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby sportsdorkhater » 15 Apr 2008, 20:36

what does exfoliate mean? sorry, im hetero and not very smart
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Next

Return to Misc.