Ax a Black Dood

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 11 Dec 2017, 14:14

BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.

do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

http://www.thevisibilityproject.com/201 ... p-twitter/
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Dec 2017, 14:26

mister bacon wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.

do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

Coulda saved some typing and just said Nova.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 11 Dec 2017, 14:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Nailed it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 11 Dec 2017, 14:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 14:59

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Feb 2018, 11:58

mister bacon wrote:Image

I have never heard the term 'galentine' before. So black dood, what is a galantine?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Magnum » 15 Feb 2018, 12:03

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I have never heard the term 'galentine' before. So black dood, what is a galantine?

Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby mister bacon » 15 Feb 2018, 12:14

CourtesyFlush wrote:

mags answered your query. ty mags.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 15 Feb 2018, 12:17

Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mj3528 » 15 Feb 2018, 12:18

JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

The way it has been talked about, I was surprised to learn that Black Panther has not been released yet. I thought it had been out for weeks.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Feb 2018, 12:54

mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

The way it has been talked about, I was surprised to learn that Black Panther has not been released yet. I thought it had been out for weeks.

I seen a comment (or maybe it was a tweet) that the only two prominent white characters in the movie were both in the LOTR movies so they were the Tolkein white guys. LOL
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 15 Feb 2018, 13:01

Does this:

I think it mostly says a lot about how kids these days really really really love super hero nonsense.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mj3528 » 15 Feb 2018, 13:03

Theny wrote:

Does this:

I think it mostly says a lot about how seemingly everyone, including sotsg, these days really really really love super hero nonsense.

Fixed it for you theny.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 15 Feb 2018, 13:03

Theny wrote:

Does this:

I think it mostly says a lot about how kids these days really really really love super hero nonsense.

Puts it in!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 15 Feb 2018, 13:37

Does this:

C mainly. i continue to be amused by Hollywood's "surprise" every time black movies are popular at the box office. the Hollywood gatekeepers continue to be adamant that white people won't see movies about black people. THEY have a very low opinion of Y'ALL.

the thing that has really amused me is the preemptive backlash narrative being pushed by the usual suspects who reflexively dislike anything black people discuss or express excitement about. people always tell on themselves.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.