Ax a Black Dood

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 11 Dec 2017, 14:14

BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.


do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

http://www.thevisibilityproject.com/201 ... p-twitter/
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Dec 2017, 14:26

mister bacon wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.


do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

http://www.thevisibilityproject.com/201 ... p-twitter/


Coulda saved some typing and just said Nova.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby TheWolf » 11 Dec 2017, 14:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.


do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

http://www.thevisibilityproject.com/201 ... p-twitter/


Coulda saved some typing and just said Nova.


Nailed it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 11 Dec 2017, 14:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Explain "Hotep" to me. I read the thing at "The Root" about it, but it just made me more confused.


do you recall damon wayans as the jail conspiracy (c-o-n-spiracy) theorist from the show in living color? hoteps are sort of like that to the 10th degree. you add that, some nation of islam style "white people are actually devils" add in alex jones conspiracy theory, and the sexism/slut shaming of michael cernovich and roosh v and you get the hoteps. they are the type of dudes who go to parties and spend the whole time explaining to other guys why none of the girls there are worth his precious woke seed, when in reality none of them will talk to him because he smells like he showered in shea butter and lavender incense. and his breath stinks.

tldr: a black neckbeard, racist who deep down is upset that nobody will fuck his crusty ass

http://www.thevisibilityproject.com/201 ... p-twitter/


Coulda saved some typing and just said Nova.



Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 14:59

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Feb 2018, 11:58

mister bacon wrote:Image

I have never heard the term 'galentine' before. So black dood, what is a galantine?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14992
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby Magnum » 15 Feb 2018, 12:03

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:Image

I have never heard the term 'galentine' before. So black dood, what is a galantine?

Image
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 15 Feb 2018, 12:14

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:Image

I have never heard the term 'galentine' before. So black dood, what is a galantine?



mags answered your query. ty mags.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby JT99 » 15 Feb 2018, 12:17

Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10325
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mj3528 » 15 Feb 2018, 12:18

JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


The way it has been talked about, I was surprised to learn that Black Panther has not been released yet. I thought it had been out for weeks.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Feb 2018, 12:54

mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


The way it has been talked about, I was surprised to learn that Black Panther has not been released yet. I thought it had been out for weeks.

I seen a comment (or maybe it was a tweet) that the only two prominent white characters in the movie were both in the LOTR movies so they were the Tolkein white guys. LOL
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14992
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby Theny » 15 Feb 2018, 13:01

JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


I think it mostly says a lot about how kids these days really really really love super hero nonsense.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mj3528 » 15 Feb 2018, 13:03

Theny wrote:
JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


I think it mostly says a lot about how seemingly everyone, including sotsg, these days really really really love super hero nonsense.


Fixed it for you theny.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby ctz31 » 15 Feb 2018, 13:03

Theny wrote:
JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


I think it mostly says a lot about how kids these days really really really love super hero nonsense.


Puts it in!
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10403
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby mister bacon » 15 Feb 2018, 13:37

JT99 wrote:Black Panther has already broken pre-sale records and will likely be one of the top opening movies of all time.

Does this:

A) Make America less racist than you thought
B) Make America more racist than you thought
C) Not change your opinion in any way


C mainly. i continue to be amused by Hollywood's "surprise" every time black movies are popular at the box office. the Hollywood gatekeepers continue to be adamant that white people won't see movies about black people. THEY have a very low opinion of Y'ALL.

the thing that has really amused me is the preemptive backlash narrative being pushed by the usual suspects who reflexively dislike anything black people discuss or express excitement about. people always tell on themselves.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest