Ax a Black Dood

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ax a Black Dood

Postby bosux » 15 Jul 2017, 10:17

TheWolf wrote:New house is in a cul de sac. It looks like the neighbors on both sides are _s. That was almost a deal breaker for Wolfette. I look forward to being anti social with them.

single family home or townhouse? can you smell them?

ranking of minority neighbors from least to most likely deal-breakers:

5. asian
4. dot
3. black
2. rican/mex, etc
1 WT---the absolute worst
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jul 2017, 15:17

Single family. Neighbors were outside on both sides when we looked at the house and I didn't smell them. Not much of a breeze thay day though, I'm still worried about being downwind of them.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 17 Jul 2017, 11:25

You should have talked to them. If they had no accent, you're fine.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby paje » 26 Sep 2017, 14:42

nova wrote:I feel like you people have to pretend to like the Beastie Boys the same way that black people have to pretend that Omar Little wasn't gay in The Wire.

Why do black people have to pretend that Omar wasn't gay and how can they possibly make this argument?
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Goose » 26 Sep 2017, 15:00

paje wrote:
nova wrote:I feel like you people have to pretend to like the Beastie Boys the same way that black people have to pretend that Omar Little wasn't gay in The Wire.

Why do black people have to pretend that Omar wasn't gay and how can they possibly make this argument?

Blacks hate gays even more than Republicans hate gays, which is almost as much as Republicans hate blacks.

So, for Omar to be cool they have to pretend he's not gay.

The Beastie Boys are still pretty good. They were better when I was in my 20's.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mister bacon » 26 Sep 2017, 15:00

paje wrote:

never heard this one either do go on nova.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 26 Sep 2017, 15:30

T from the GOAT saying you get a pass for gay stuff in prison was a startling comment to be made by my hero. Thank god he rectified the sitch right away by saying he was never incarcerated for long enough to have to partake. Pls no nnf garbage here. We are talking about the greatest.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby the cheese » 26 Sep 2017, 15:33

ctz31 wrote:T from the GOAT saying you get a pass for gay stuff in prison was a startling comment to be made by my hero. Thank god he rectified the sitch right away by saying he was never incarcerated for long enough to have to partake. Pls no nnf garbage here. We are talking about the greatest.

I wonder how long T would have to be in PC before he sucked a dick so he could get his D sucked? 6 months? 3 weeks? Two years?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Sep 2017, 21:20

I bought weed form a couple three dudes that spent time in prison and everyone told me that the gay shit doesn't happen like we think it does, you gotta look for it. So there's no way I'd ever do it no matter how long I spend in the slammer.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Sep 2017, 21:29

ctz31 wrote:T from the GOAT saying you get a pass for gay stuff in prison was a startling comment to be made by my hero. Thank god he rectified the sitch right away by saying he was never incarcerated for long enough to have to partake. Pls no nnf garbage here. We are talking about the greatest.

He did not nearly rectify the sitch. That was the least convincing denial imaginable.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 28 Sep 2017, 16:36

Is the Honda Ridgeline the new Ford Expedition for youse guys?
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 16:38

The new ridgeline is legitimately the worst. Like, you turned an interesting fake Avalanche that was not as overbuilt and awful and turned it into a big S-10.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby babylurch » 20 Oct 2017, 11:59

What does "with respect" mean when used in a sentence? Ex. I will not be coming to see you but my boys will with respect. (about a potential job).
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 31 Oct 2017, 04:44

Mr. Bacon- any thoughts on a white guy going to a black barbershop? Acceptable? I get kind of a fade now as my hair doesn’t grow much where I had the radiation. I just go to great clips now but someone said they can cut it better.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 31 Oct 2017, 05:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Mr. Bacon- any thoughts on a white guy going to a black barbershop? Acceptable? I get kind of a fade now as my hair doesn’t grow much where I had the radiation. I just go to great clips now but someone said they can cut it better.

thinning hair is a perfect excuse to begin to get your hair cut in the black barbershop. get some cash ready so you can buy bootlegs while you're there and don't forget to buy a bag of takis at the bodega on the way home. prepare your hot takes about sports, hoop especially before you go.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.