↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 01 May 2017, 09:06

I kicked Doom down to the easiest level and I'm having a lot more fun. Just got my first chainsaw.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2017, 12:40

Me and PJ got it in this weekend. 6 times. Lets see how the games went.

First 5 games were current teams, Game 6 classics. Got it?

Game 1:He's Road Spurs, and I am HOME Celtics. Bloodbath. He won 82-55. IONO, I just couldnt get going, and I couldnt D up. It was like I was drunk or something (I wasnt). Spurs led by Aldridge with 17, Dedmon with 10 and 11, and Parker with 13 and 6. IT led the Cs with 15. El Presidente had no answers.

Game 2: PJ is Road Bucks, I am HOME Knicks. Nother great showing. He won 64-52. The Bucks Unicorn dropped 19 6 6, and K Middleton had 15. Knicks led by Carm with 19.

Game 3: I am Road Raps, he is HOME Heat. I was cruising in this one. But then I lost anyway. I think i was outscored 22-8 in q4, to lose 79-76. He had 44 combined from his Point Guards, 28 and 7 for Dragic, and 16 in 6 mins for Tyler Johnson. Kyle Lowry had 17 and 4.

Game 4: He is Road Raps, and I am HOME Suns. Lets just get on with it. He won 79-67, but it wasnt that close. I was down like 23 at half. DeRozan had 21, Lowry with 20 and 9. Something called D Booker had 12 for the Suns.

Game 5: He's Road Bulls, I am HOME Wizards. I actually killed him in this. Beal got off early. I won 79-62. Beal with 22 and 6, and Wall with 18 and 8. Butler had 20, and Wade had 16. I made an observation in this - below.

Game 6: I am Road 12 Heat, he is HOME 91 Blazers. A rematch from last week. PJ won 83-75 :x I just couldnt bottle him up, nor could i get into a groove offensively. Porter had 26 0 0 and Drexler had 21. Bosh had 22 and 11, LeBron had 20, and Wade chipped in with 2. What an ahole he is.

PJ won the weekend 5-1.

The Wiz's mascot is named G-Wiz? Like, ya know, Grand W? Are they fucking morons?

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 01 May 2017, 15:47

The comeback led by Goran was the highlight of my weekend
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 09:32

I am in a rut vs PJ. and vs children for that matter, tho, i havent been playing them very much lately. Maybe 4 or 5 games in the last month. Was I able to turn it around?

Game one: Currents (PJ calls them Carrots for some reason): He is Road Pistons, and I am HOME Spurs. I have a chance here. Or do I? Fuck. He won 92-84. I could not contain him, really. Reggie Jackson was getting to the tin at will. My guys just refused to get back on D. Pop was calling TO's but it didnt get thru to these losers. Reggie Jackson had 22 and 11, with 3 steals, Drummond had 18 and 10, Kaldwell-Pope had 14. Tony Parker had 17 and 5. Only other Spur in double figures was Patty Mills with about 15.

Game 2: I am Road 98 Spurs (my dogs), and he is HOME 77 Sixers. I was cruising in this. Up double digits for much of the first 3 qtrs. Did I hold on? Course not. He won 73-72. I was fucking pissed off bc he was up 2 with like 15 secs left. he inbounded to like Daryl Dawkins or some other jabroni, i tried to foul, they called nothing, he passes to Dr J, who goes solo from mid-court to dunk it with no one even looking at him. Red Seas parted. Assholes! Sixers led by Erving with 23. David Robinson had 24 and 8. I love him, by the way. He's incredible in this game,

PS: PJ was drinking. He was on beer 5 or 6 by our second game. Coors Light, so like Beer 2 or 3 of normal beers.

PJ 2-0 on night.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 May 2017, 09:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I am in a rut vs PJ. and vs children for that matter, tho, i havent been playing them very much lately. Maybe 4 or 5 games in the last month. Was I able to turn it around?

Game one: Currents (PJ calls them Carrots for some reason): He is Road Pistons, and I am HOME Spurs. I have a chance here. Or do I? Fuck. He won 92-84. I could not contain him, really. Reggie Jackson was getting to the tin at will. My guys just refused to get back on D. Pop was calling TO's but it didnt get thru to these losers. Reggie Jackson had 22 and 11, with 3 steals, Drummond had 18 and 10, Kaldwell-Pope had 14. Tony Parker had 17 and 5. Only other Spur in double figures was Patty Mills with about 15.

Game 2: I am Road 98 Spurs (my dogs), and he is HOME 77 Sixers. I was cruising in this. Up double digits for much of the first 3 qtrs. Did I hold on? Course not. He won 73-72. I was fucking pissed off bc he was up 2 with like 15 secs left. he inbounded to like Daryl Dawkins or some other jabroni, i tried to foul, they called nothing, he passes to Dr J, who goes solo from mid-court to dunk it with no one even looking at him. Red Seas parted. Assholes! Sixers led by Erving with 23. David Robinson had 24 and 8. I love him, by the way. He's incredible in this game,

PS: PJ was drinking. He was on beer 5 or 6 by our second game. Coors Light, so like Beer 2 or 3 of normal beers.

PJ 2-0 on night.

Dude. That's inexcusable, you are the heavy favorite in both of those games. Only Spurs in double figures were Parker and Mills? Kawhi, Aldridge, Manu, Green, Gasol, fuck man. The 77 Sixers? You had Duncan!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 May 2017, 09:40

I play better with the edge off. I'm in your head, like Bray Wyatt bro. #followthebuzzards
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 09:48

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I am in a rut vs PJ. and vs children for that matter, tho, i havent been playing them very much lately. Maybe 4 or 5 games in the last month. Was I able to turn it around?

PJ 2-0 on night.

Dude. That's inexcusable, you are the heavy favorite in both of those games. Only Spurs in double figures were Parker and Mills? Kawhi, Aldridge, Manu, Green, Gasol, fuck man. The 77 Sixers? You had Duncan!

I know. I feel shame. Kawhi had 9, Aldridge had 6. I completely agree with you. I typically would run my offense thru Aldridge with this team, and try to have Leonard get off at some point. The pace of the game, I just fell into his dumb trap. I needed to slow it down, and I never did. Kawhi missed a couple of open 3s that he normally cans. It is what it is.

Duncan isnt great in this on the 98 team. He's good, and its awesome having twin towers. IONO.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2017, 07:49

I played a child this morning. #TBT.

I'm HOME Sixers in white, child was Road Thunder in orange. Tied 12-12 after 1. He proceeeded to score 1 point in the second en route to a 53-29 drubbing by me. Embiid had like 14 8 4.

PJ, when you come up for air from Lake Snatch, hmu.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2017, 09:00

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I played a child this morning. #TBT.

I'm HOME Sixers in white, child was Road Thunder in orange. Tied 12-12 after 1. He proceeeded to score 1 point in the second en route to a 53-29 drubbing by me. Embiid had like 14 8 4.

I can probably play often and at odd times this rainy weekend
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 May 2017, 09:18

PhillyJim76 wrote:

Why odd times? What... or who... are you getting into?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2017, 09:48

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Not that exciting. Kids weekend. Will be home all weekend. Sometimes balls gets lucky and the dunce goes out for two hours. I will be home. I think two weeks ago he wanted to play but I was at the movies or something.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2017, 09:49

PhillyJim76 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Not that exciting. Kids weekend. Will be home all weekend. Sometimes balls gets lucky and the dunce goes out for two hours. I will be home. I think two weeks ago he wanted to play but I was at the movies or something.

She does not go out for 2 hours without me. You are trippin.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 May 2017, 10:17

It was an example bro. Chillax.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 May 2017, 13:13

I played PJ this weekend, 4 games. He had his kids, so factor that in.

Saturday:
Game 1, Carrots. I am the Road Pistons, he is HOME Lakers. I won this bit, 78-71. Drummond was a monster, with 20 and 17, and Reggie Jackson had 20 and 7 dimes. Lakers were led by Clarkson with 22, and D Russell with 18 and 7. Inside the numbers: Pistons outrebounded the Lakers 42-22.

Game 2: He is Road 98 Spurs, i am HOME 91 Bulls. Slugfest. I won 64-56. I cannot play with these Bulls teams. Jordan had 16, Scottie had 14. Admiral with 28 and 12, and Duncan with 15 and 6.

Sunday:
Game 1, Carrots. I am Road Blazers, he is HOME Cavs. I won 85-76. It felt like PJ was mailing it in, but he claims he wasnt. He jacked 30 3s, but he did nail 14 of them. Blazers led by Lillard with 28 and 8, and Harkless with 17. JR Smith paced the Cavs with 19, Kyrie with 15, LBJ with 13.

Game 2: I am Road 04 TWolves, and he is HOME 99 Blazers. He won 76-71. I thoughT spree sucked til the final 4 minutes, but then it was too late. KG with 25 and 12, Spree with 13, and The Mayor had double digits, 12 or something off the bench. Blazers led by Sabonis with 14 and 14, Pippen with 14, Detlef with 13, and Stoudamire with 11.

BSMB *3-1 on weekend

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 08 May 2017, 13:26

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I played PJ this weekend, 4 games. He had his kids, so factor that in.

Saturday:
Game 1, Carrots. I am the Road Pistons, he is HOME Lakers. I won this bit, 78-71. Drummond was a monster, with 20 and 17, and Reggie Jackson had 20 and 7 dimes. Lakers were led by Clarkson with 22, and D Russell with 18 and 7. Inside the numbers: Pistons outrebounded the Lakers 42-22.

Game 2: He is Road 98 Spurs, i am HOME 91 Bulls. Slugfest. I won 64-56. I cannot play with these Bulls teams. Jordan had 16, Scottie had 14. Admiral with 28 and 12, and Duncan with 15 and 6.

Sunday:
Game 1, Carrots. I am Road Blazers, he is HOME Cavs. I won 85-76. It felt like PJ was mailing it in, but he claims he wasnt. He jacked 30 3s, but he did nail 14 of them. Blazers led by Lillard with 28 and 8, and Harkless with 17. JR Smith paced the Cavs with 19, Kyrie with 15, LBJ with 13.

Game 2: I am Road 04 TWolves, and he is HOME 99 Blazers. He won 76-71. I thoughT spree sucked til the final 4 minutes, but then it was too late. KG with 25 and 12, Spree with 13, and The Mayor had double digits, 12 or something off the bench. Blazers led by Sabonis with 14 and 14, Pippen with 14, Detlef with 13, and Stoudamire with 11.

BSMB *3-1 on weekend

I have come to the conclusion between the dog and the dunce, balls is at a disadvantage to begin with. I think I am like 1-9 the last ten times we have tried to play while my little angels are in the house.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.