↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Mar 2017, 13:02

Duck Tales was simultaneously one of my favorites and a most hated game. there were some really bad glitches with the sprite and jump detection. i bet in a port it's even worse.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28034
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Mar 2017, 13:13

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Me and PJ sort of got it in last night. Did he continue his domination? Probably.

Game 1: He is Road 99 Blazers (my fav), and I am HOME 71 Lakers. Blowout. I could not get off. PJ won 94-73, played a solid team game, hit a lot of 3s. PJ was led by the immortal Detlef Schrempf with 26 and 7 rebounds, Stoudamire had 14 and Pippen had 10. Jerry West led the Lakers with 27 and 6 assists, and Wilt really dominated with 16 and 3 boards smh.


Noice, happy to see that Blazers team get the W. How was Sabonis and Sheed?

Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.


Weak, PJ. Resetting was weak and losing with that Warriors team was weak.

Game 3: He is Road 94 Knicks, and I am HOME 2006 Cavs. I dont think I ever used this Cavs team before. I have to say...holy shit. This version of Lebron is almost illegal in a 94 NHL Roenick kinda way. He must have had 6 or 7 ferocious dunks, was hitting jumpers. And he's fast as shit. Dare I say...best in that game? I won 85-70. Lebron had 35 4 and 6, and Z had 18 and 10. Ewing fouled out with 5 points lol. Heart like John Starks had 19.


But Ewing is the best?

I also played one game against a kid, and I won 78-58. That was my highest output online, and I had to scale back a little so he wouldnt quit. I was the Road Pelicans and he was the Home Pacers. Boogie and Brow are DAT DUDES.


Sweet, how'd you utilize Boogie and Brow?


Sheed is not in the game btw.

Boogie and Brow are just too sweet. I mainly kept Boogie in the post and had Davis popping Js. But Boogie got 2 quick fouls, so they didnt play all that much together until the third, tbh. Made it easier. They both popped 3s in the third. I thought the kid was gonna quit right there.

I think I finished with something like 21 8 and 5 with Boogie and 17 8 and 6 with Davis.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Mar 2017, 20:51

Early access for the new Mass Effect game started today. Most people think it is garbage.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17255
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Mar 2017, 08:43

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Early access for the new Mass Effect game started today. Most people think it is garbage.


i've heard the beginning is very dry and boring. but that was true for the prior mass effect games and once you got into the actual game it got a lot better
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28034
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Mar 2017, 08:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Early access for the new Mass Effect game started today. Most people think it is garbage.


i've heard the beginning is very dry and boring. but that was true for the prior mass effect games and once you got into the actual game it got a lot better


Yeah, and it seems like there's an overwhelming amount of stuff to do. I'll be keeping an eye on the actual reviews.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Mar 2017, 09:04

Same. I'll probably at least wait until later after the price drop.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17255
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Mar 2017, 12:02

First extensive Andromeda review I've seen go up:
http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/20/148866 ... box-One-PC

Review #2, more of the same:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/20/ ... eda-review
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Mar 2017, 12:17

2 games vs PJ last night.

Game 1: He is Road 94 Rockets, and I am HOME 87 Lakers. Tight early, but he pulled away in the 2nd and third qtr. But i cam back in the 4th. However, PJ hung on for a 69-67 victory. He used some shenanigans at the end to foul me with a foul to give with 0.8 secs. Then I fumbled the inbound pass with the ninny. Lakers were led by Kareem with 27 and 6, and Magic with 18 and 11 Assists. Rockets paced by Akeem with 22 and 14, and Vernon Maxwell with 10.

Game 2: I am Road 71 Lakers, he is HOME 98 Bulls. Tight game, tied after 1 I think.He was killing me with MJ early. Then by Q2, I started playing the #RodzillaRules, like a gay, and only used the defender that guarded him. So PJ basically was playing 4-5. I ended up winning 78-71. White Guilt Wilt had 32 and 17, Gail Goodrich had 19. Jordan had 20 and Pipp had 17.

1-1 on night.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby PhillyJim76 » 22 Mar 2017, 12:33

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2 games vs PJ last night.

Game 1: He is Road 94 Rockets, and I am HOME 87 Lakers. Tight early, but he pulled away in the 2nd and third qtr. But i cam back in the 4th. However, PJ hung on for a 69-67 victory. He used some shenanigans at the end to foul me with a foul to give with 0.8 secs. Then I fumbled the inbound pass with the ninny. Lakers were led by Kareem with 27 and 6, and Magic with 18 and 11 Assists. Rockets paced by Akeem with 22 and 14, and Vernon Maxwell with 10.

Game 2: I am Road 71 Lakers, he is HOME 98 Bulls. Tight game, tied after 1 I think.He was killing me with MJ early. Then by Q2, I started playing the #RodzillaRules, like a gay, and only used the defender that guarded him. So PJ basically was playing 4-5. I ended up winning 78-71. White Guilt Wilt had 32 and 17, Gail Goodrich had 19. Jordan had 20 and Pipp had 17.

1-1 on night.


Wilt played 36 minutes and domonated. Warrants mentioning
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 12:39

I found out you can draft pickup games on Blacktop mode, I was playing 5 on 5 all timers v current yesterday:

MJ, Magic, Bird, Dirk (thought they needed more shooting, should have gone KG probably in retrospect) Kareem

vs

Steph, Harden, LeBron, Durant and AD

AD was no match for KAJ and got destroyed. LeBron is the easiest superstar in that game to defend for some reason.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Mar 2017, 12:43

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2 games vs PJ last night.

Game 1: He is Road 94 Rockets, and I am HOME 87 Lakers. Tight early, but he pulled away in the 2nd and third qtr. But i cam back in the 4th. However, PJ hung on for a 69-67 victory. He used some shenanigans at the end to foul me with a foul to give with 0.8 secs. Then I fumbled the inbound pass with the ninny. Lakers were led by Kareem with 27 and 6, and Magic with 18 and 11 Assists. Rockets paced by Akeem with 22 and 14, and Vernon Maxwell with 10.

Game 2: I am Road 71 Lakers, he is HOME 98 Bulls. Tight game, tied after 1 I think.He was killing me with MJ early. Then by Q2, I started playing the #RodzillaRules, like a gay, and only used the defender that guarded him. So PJ basically was playing 4-5. I ended up winning 78-71. White Guilt Wilt had 32 and 17, Gail Goodrich had 19. Jordan had 20 and Pipp had 17.

1-1 on night.


Wilt played 36 minutes and domonated. Warrants mentioning


You guys don't play 48 minutes, do you?

Briandong79 wrote:I found out you can draft pickup games on Blacktop mode, I was playing 5 on 5 all timers v current yesterday:

MJ, Magic, Bird, Dirk (thought they needed more shooting, should have gone KG probably in retrospect) Kareem

vs

Steph, Harden, LeBron, Durant and AD

AD was no match for KAJ and got destroyed. LeBron is the easiest superstar in that game to defend for some reason.


Who won the match? First to 21?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 12:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2 games vs PJ last night.

Game 1: He is Road 94 Rockets, and I am HOME 87 Lakers. Tight early, but he pulled away in the 2nd and third qtr. But i cam back in the 4th. However, PJ hung on for a 69-67 victory. He used some shenanigans at the end to foul me with a foul to give with 0.8 secs. Then I fumbled the inbound pass with the ninny. Lakers were led by Kareem with 27 and 6, and Magic with 18 and 11 Assists. Rockets paced by Akeem with 22 and 14, and Vernon Maxwell with 10.

Game 2: I am Road 71 Lakers, he is HOME 98 Bulls. Tight game, tied after 1 I think.He was killing me with MJ early. Then by Q2, I started playing the #RodzillaRules, like a gay, and only used the defender that guarded him. So PJ basically was playing 4-5. I ended up winning 78-71. White Guilt Wilt had 32 and 17, Gail Goodrich had 19. Jordan had 20 and Pipp had 17.

1-1 on night.


Wilt played 36 minutes and domonated. Warrants mentioning


You guys don't play 48 minutes, do you?

Briandong79 wrote:I found out you can draft pickup games on Blacktop mode, I was playing 5 on 5 all timers v current yesterday:

MJ, Magic, Bird, Dirk (thought they needed more shooting, should have gone KG probably in retrospect) Kareem

vs

Steph, Harden, LeBron, Durant and AD

AD was no match for KAJ and got destroyed. LeBron is the easiest superstar in that game to defend for some reason.


Who won the match? First to 21?


I beat the computer on the 2nd toughest level 21-19, playing as the all timers.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby PhillyJim76 » 22 Mar 2017, 12:49

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2 games vs PJ last night.

Game 1: He is Road 94 Rockets, and I am HOME 87 Lakers. Tight early, but he pulled away in the 2nd and third qtr. But i cam back in the 4th. However, PJ hung on for a 69-67 victory. He used some shenanigans at the end to foul me with a foul to give with 0.8 secs. Then I fumbled the inbound pass with the ninny. Lakers were led by Kareem with 27 and 6, and Magic with 18 and 11 Assists. Rockets paced by Akeem with 22 and 14, and Vernon Maxwell with 10.

Game 2: I am Road 71 Lakers, he is HOME 98 Bulls. Tight game, tied after 1 I think.He was killing me with MJ early. Then by Q2, I started playing the #RodzillaRules, like a gay, and only used the defender that guarded him. So PJ basically was playing 4-5. I ended up winning 78-71. White Guilt Wilt had 32 and 17, Gail Goodrich had 19. Jordan had 20 and Pipp had 17.

1-1 on night.


Wilt played 36 minutes and domonated. Warrants mentioning


You guys don't play 48 minutes, do you?

Briandong79 wrote:I found out you can draft pickup games on Blacktop mode, I was playing 5 on 5 all timers v current yesterday:

MJ, Magic, Bird, Dirk (thought they needed more shooting, should have gone KG probably in retrospect) Kareem

vs

Steph, Harden, LeBron, Durant and AD

AD was no match for KAJ and got destroyed. LeBron is the easiest superstar in that game to defend for some reason.


Who won the match? First to 21?

I did the math wrong. 6min qtrs
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Mar 2017, 11:11

I bought the remastered edition of Skyrim for the Xbox. Well, there goes 500 hours or so.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Briandong79 » Today, 08:57

Briandong79 wrote:I bought the remastered edition of Skyrim for the Xbox. Well, there goes 500 hours or so.


Yup, this game has just immediately sucked me back in. Good times.

ETA: First play through I was an Imperial and went heavy armor and heavy weapon/shield basically the whole time. This time I'm going Dark Elf with magic/sneaking/bow. Enjoying the change up so far.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29071
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rodney Farva and 1 guest