↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Big Scary Monster » 14 Mar 2017, 16:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
Big Scary Monster wrote:Just got the new Legend of Zelda game to play with my girls. It is visually stunning and the adventure is fun so far. I can imagine the breaking weapons and cooking will get arduous after awhile, but it is definitely amazing - especially for a Zelda game.

the cooking looked really annoying to me. i guess it's basically the same as traveling to a town to get potions, as far as time and effort are concerned, and that's how the last bunch of zeldas handled health regen but it just seems like a pain in the ass. the game does look like a lot of fun. a couple more good games for the switch and i'll probably start seriously considering one.

We bought the game for the WiiU. The kids really want a Switch, but I am also going to wait for a few more games to come out. However, I didn't want to wait to play Zelda in the meantime. Got some feedback that it still plays well on the WiiU. I enjoy cooking a little more than I enjoyed potion making in Skyward Sword. In addition to health, cooking appears to have other values. I will say, just as the reviews noted, its actually refreshing to have strong enemies that can kill you. I have died quite a bit so far.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Mar 2017, 09:26

Me and PJ sort of got it in last night. Did he continue his domination? Probably.

Game 1: He is Road 99 Blazers (my fav), and I am HOME 71 Lakers. Blowout. I could not get off. PJ won 94-73, played a solid team game, hit a lot of 3s. PJ was led by the immortal Detlef Schrempf with 26 and 7 rebounds, Stoudamire had 14 and Pippen had 10. Jerry West led the Lakers with 27 and 6 assists, and Wilt really dominated with 16 and 3 boards smh.

Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

Game 3: He is Road 94 Knicks, and I am HOME 2006 Cavs. I dont think I ever used this Cavs team before. I have to say...holy shit. This version of Lebron is almost illegal in a 94 NHL Roenick kinda way. He must have had 6 or 7 ferocious dunks, was hitting jumpers. And he's fast as shit. Dare I say...best in that game? I won 85-70. Lebron had 35 4 and 6, and Z had 18 and 10. Ewing fouled out with 5 points lol. Heart like John Starks had 19.

On the evening, *1-1

I said this to PJ. I think he was hustling me a week or 2 ago when I was beating him, and I think he's hustling me again.

I also played one game against a kid, and I won 78-58. That was my highest output online, and I had to scale back a little so he wouldnt quit. I was the Road Pelicans and he was the Home Pacers. Boogie and Brow are DAT DUDES.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Mar 2017, 09:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Me and PJ sort of got it in last night. Did he continue his domination? Probably.

Game 1: He is Road 99 Blazers (my fav), and I am HOME 71 Lakers. Blowout. I could not get off. PJ won 94-73, played a solid team game, hit a lot of 3s. PJ was led by the immortal Detlef Schrempf with 26 and 7 rebounds, Stoudamire had 14 and Pippen had 10. Jerry West led the Lakers with 27 and 6 assists, and Wilt really dominated with 16 and 3 boards smh.

Noice, happy to see that Blazers team get the W. How was Sabonis and Sheed?

Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

Weak, PJ. Resetting was weak and losing with that Warriors team was weak.

Game 3: He is Road 94 Knicks, and I am HOME 2006 Cavs. I dont think I ever used this Cavs team before. I have to say...holy shit. This version of Lebron is almost illegal in a 94 NHL Roenick kinda way. He must have had 6 or 7 ferocious dunks, was hitting jumpers. And he's fast as shit. Dare I say...best in that game? I won 85-70. Lebron had 35 4 and 6, and Z had 18 and 10. Ewing fouled out with 5 points lol. Heart like John Starks had 19.

But Ewing is the best?

I also played one game against a kid, and I won 78-58. That was my highest output online, and I had to scale back a little so he wouldnt quit. I was the Road Pelicans and he was the Home Pacers. Boogie and Brow are DAT DUDES.

Sweet, how'd you utilize Boogie and Brow?
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 09:43

Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Mar 2017, 09:46

PhillyJim76 wrote:Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad

Just so happened that the connection lagged when you were down 20? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 09:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

is that... run TMC?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 09:57

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad

Just so happened that the connection lagged when you were down 20? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I know right? And yea Bacon that is the Run TMC Warriors
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 09:59

PhillyJim76 wrote:

how is mullin in that game? i loved playing with him on NBA Live.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:07

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

https://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine ... 1477428756

I hate when you break character
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:07

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

He is pure joy. I have him ranked third overall but that could be Caucasian bias
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 10:08

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

you're practically begging me to make a mister bacon's all-time white boy team...

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:13

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

you're practically begging me to make a mister bacon's all-time white boy team...

Hell, now I'm CHALLENGING you to
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 10:38

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Hell, now I'm CHALLENGING you to

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

(this means yes i accept your challenge)

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Mar 2017, 11:38

http://kotaku.com/capcom-bundles-six-re ... 1793296044

Ducktales & Rescue Rangers were 2 of my favorites for the NES. Can't imagine actually paying for these but it's tempting.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 15 Mar 2017, 13:00

Briandong79 wrote:http://kotaku.com/capcom-bundles-six-remastered-disney-afternoon-classics-1793296044

Ducktales & Rescue Rangers were 2 of my favorites for the NES. Can't imagine actually paying for these but it's tempting.

Both great games.

I'm waiting for that tiny SNES thing to get in stock on Amazon. I ain't paying $200 for one.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.