↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Postby Big Scary Monster » 14 Mar 2017, 16:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
Big Scary Monster wrote:Just got the new Legend of Zelda game to play with my girls. It is visually stunning and the adventure is fun so far. I can imagine the breaking weapons and cooking will get arduous after awhile, but it is definitely amazing - especially for a Zelda game.

the cooking looked really annoying to me. i guess it's basically the same as traveling to a town to get potions, as far as time and effort are concerned, and that's how the last bunch of zeldas handled health regen but it just seems like a pain in the ass. the game does look like a lot of fun. a couple more good games for the switch and i'll probably start seriously considering one.

We bought the game for the WiiU. The kids really want a Switch, but I am also going to wait for a few more games to come out. However, I didn't want to wait to play Zelda in the meantime. Got some feedback that it still plays well on the WiiU. I enjoy cooking a little more than I enjoyed potion making in Skyward Sword. In addition to health, cooking appears to have other values. I will say, just as the reviews noted, its actually refreshing to have strong enemies that can kill you. I have died quite a bit so far.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Mar 2017, 09:26

Me and PJ sort of got it in last night. Did he continue his domination? Probably.

Game 1: He is Road 99 Blazers (my fav), and I am HOME 71 Lakers. Blowout. I could not get off. PJ won 94-73, played a solid team game, hit a lot of 3s. PJ was led by the immortal Detlef Schrempf with 26 and 7 rebounds, Stoudamire had 14 and Pippen had 10. Jerry West led the Lakers with 27 and 6 assists, and Wilt really dominated with 16 and 3 boards smh.

Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

Game 3: He is Road 94 Knicks, and I am HOME 2006 Cavs. I dont think I ever used this Cavs team before. I have to say...holy shit. This version of Lebron is almost illegal in a 94 NHL Roenick kinda way. He must have had 6 or 7 ferocious dunks, was hitting jumpers. And he's fast as shit. Dare I say...best in that game? I won 85-70. Lebron had 35 4 and 6, and Z had 18 and 10. Ewing fouled out with 5 points lol. Heart like John Starks had 19.

On the evening, *1-1

I said this to PJ. I think he was hustling me a week or 2 ago when I was beating him, and I think he's hustling me again.

I also played one game against a kid, and I won 78-58. That was my highest output online, and I had to scale back a little so he wouldnt quit. I was the Road Pelicans and he was the Home Pacers. Boogie and Brow are DAT DUDES.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Mar 2017, 09:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Me and PJ sort of got it in last night. Did he continue his domination? Probably.

Game 1: He is Road 99 Blazers (my fav), and I am HOME 71 Lakers. Blowout. I could not get off. PJ won 94-73, played a solid team game, hit a lot of 3s. PJ was led by the immortal Detlef Schrempf with 26 and 7 rebounds, Stoudamire had 14 and Pippen had 10. Jerry West led the Lakers with 27 and 6 assists, and Wilt really dominated with 16 and 3 boards smh.

Noice, happy to see that Blazers team get the W. How was Sabonis and Sheed?

Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

Weak, PJ. Resetting was weak and losing with that Warriors team was weak.

Game 3: He is Road 94 Knicks, and I am HOME 2006 Cavs. I dont think I ever used this Cavs team before. I have to say...holy shit. This version of Lebron is almost illegal in a 94 NHL Roenick kinda way. He must have had 6 or 7 ferocious dunks, was hitting jumpers. And he's fast as shit. Dare I say...best in that game? I won 85-70. Lebron had 35 4 and 6, and Z had 18 and 10. Ewing fouled out with 5 points lol. Heart like John Starks had 19.

But Ewing is the best?

I also played one game against a kid, and I won 78-58. That was my highest output online, and I had to scale back a little so he wouldnt quit. I was the Road Pelicans and he was the Home Pacers. Boogie and Brow are DAT DUDES.

Sweet, how'd you utilize Boogie and Brow?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 09:43

Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Mar 2017, 09:46

PhillyJim76 wrote:Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad

Just so happened that the connection lagged when you were down 20? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 09:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Game 2*: He is Road 91 Warriors, I am HOME 71 Knicks. I was killing him sort of, when he hit reset. I was up 52-35 in the 3rd. He couldnt take it so he reset the game. So, no result. I was doing work with Clyde Frazier.

is that... run TMC?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 09:57

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Mtm I bought my kids Lego Batman for the ps4. They logged in as me to download it and that kills my connection at home with BSMB. Btw Lego Batman is only $5.99 in the PSN store. #takethatChad

Just so happened that the connection lagged when you were down 20? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I know right? And yea Bacon that is the Run TMC Warriors
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 09:59

PhillyJim76 wrote:

how is mullin in that game? i loved playing with him on NBA Live.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:07

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

https://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine ... 1477428756

I hate when you break character
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:07

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

He is pure joy. I have him ranked third overall but that could be Caucasian bias
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 10:08

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

you're practically begging me to make a mister bacon's all-time white boy team...

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 15 Mar 2017, 10:13

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

you're practically begging me to make a mister bacon's all-time white boy team...

Hell, now I'm CHALLENGING you to
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 15 Mar 2017, 10:38

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Hell, now I'm CHALLENGING you to

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

(this means yes i accept your challenge)

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Mar 2017, 11:38

http://kotaku.com/capcom-bundles-six-re ... 1793296044

Ducktales & Rescue Rangers were 2 of my favorites for the NES. Can't imagine actually paying for these but it's tempting.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 15 Mar 2017, 13:00

Briandong79 wrote:http://kotaku.com/capcom-bundles-six-remastered-disney-afternoon-classics-1793296044

Ducktales & Rescue Rangers were 2 of my favorites for the NES. Can't imagine actually paying for these but it's tempting.

Both great games.

I'm waiting for that tiny SNES thing to get in stock on Amazon. I ain't paying $200 for one.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.