Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 12:17

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 18 May 2017, 13:14

I read that in last week's SI. It was a good story. I either never knew or forgot that Otto Graham was a suspect.

Bay Village was always the snobbiest west side suburb of Cleveland. UEM knows what I mean.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 18 May 2017, 21:23

Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:17

Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.

I knew he got convicted, overturned on appeal, and then defended by F Lee Bailey. Had no idea the guy wound up as a wrestler, that was crazy. Apparently he created the Mandible Claw, later popularized by Mankind.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 19 May 2017, 08:20

Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.

I knew he got convicted, overturned on appeal, and then defended by F Lee Bailey. Had no idea the guy wound up as a wrestler, that was crazy. Apparently he created the Mandible Claw, later popularized by Mankind.

I always picture R Lee Ermey when I hear F Lee Bailey's name.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TheWolf » 30 May 2017, 08:08

Wolfville HS grad calls school shitty. Betsy DeVos quotes him in meeting with Congress. Retards attribute comments to her, say "nuh-uh, we is smart," skip school today to protest and talk about how much they don't like her.

In related news, here's a website that says the Wolfville public school system is ranked 100th in CT.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 30 May 2017, 08:16

TheWolf wrote:Wolfville HS grad calls school shitty. Betsy DeVos quotes him in meeting with Congress. Retards attribute comments to her, say "nuh-uh, we is smart," skip school today to protest and talk about how much they don't like her.

In related news, here's a website that says the Wolfville public school system is ranked 100th in CT.

You made the list though, so congrats!
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 30 May 2017, 08:19

TheWolf wrote:Wolfville HS grad calls school shitty. Betsy DeVos quotes him in meeting with Congress. Retards attribute comments to her, say "nuh-uh, we is smart," skip school today to protest and talk about how much they don't like her.

Connecticut has 100 school districts?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 30 May 2017, 08:22

Briandong79 wrote:You made the list though, so congrats!

Jike, is this a good thing?

Goose wrote:Connecticut has 100 school districts?

Probably not. Even more impressive, if you think about it.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 30 May 2017, 08:27

TheWolf wrote:

At last count, Oklahoma had 520 school districts serving a total population of 3.9M. Connecticut has ? school districts serving a total population of 3.5M.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 30 May 2017, 08:32

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

At last count, Oklahoma had 520 school districts serving a total population of 3.9M. Connecticut has ? school districts serving a total population of 3.5M.

Google says 200. Seems high if you ask me. I'm seeing 169 towns and cities in the state. I don't think we have a single city big enough to be divided into multiple school districts, and I'm sure there are some little shit towns that overlap and share a district. I refuse to do any further research on the subject. Seems like something Tank or Lurch might know.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 30 May 2017, 08:36

VA has 216 for 8.3 mill people.

Not sure if that is better or worse.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 30 May 2017, 08:36

TheWolf wrote:

In this case, no. Also, Betsy DeVos is turrble, but making shit up about her to start a protest helps no one.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 30 May 2017, 08:41

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

In this case, no. Also, Betsy DeVos is turrble, but making shit up about her to start a protest helps no one.

My best guess is that they'll play the "she made up an anonymous source to shit on our terrible school" card to make this all about her.

At least our shitty public high school shares a building with the #1 rated high school in the state (not sure if that particular ranking is current, and I'm too lazy to look it up). I'm not sure that has anything to do with anything. OK.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 May 2017, 08:49

Goose wrote:

Connecticut has 100 school districts?

Florida, Maryland and a few other states have the districts by county but most other places don't. NYC is one district but the rest of the state is much more split by area, there's about 750 of them.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.