Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 12:17

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 18 May 2017, 13:14

I read that in last week's SI. It was a good story. I either never knew or forgot that Otto Graham was a suspect.

Bay Village was always the snobbiest west side suburb of Cleveland. UEM knows what I mean.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 18 May 2017, 21:23

Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:17

Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.

I knew he got convicted, overturned on appeal, and then defended by F Lee Bailey. Had no idea the guy wound up as a wrestler, that was crazy. Apparently he created the Mandible Claw, later popularized by Mankind.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 19 May 2017, 08:20

Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that was good, as I was reading the story it did sound familiar, like I watched it in a tv show before. Never knew the guy got convicted and became a mid card jobber to make ends meet lol and they say white males get all the breaks, someone send this link to that Hawaiian part time professor.

I knew he got convicted, overturned on appeal, and then defended by F Lee Bailey. Had no idea the guy wound up as a wrestler, that was crazy. Apparently he created the Mandible Claw, later popularized by Mankind.

I always picture R Lee Ermey when I hear F Lee Bailey's name.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Misc.