Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 10:22

the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:C'mon, son. You want her to go out when her purse and shoes don't match?!?

What I want her to do is what she's threatened for years to do and drop $2K on a large Louis Vutton in a classic silhouette that will match everything because for some reason bitches think it will go with everything. That way she'll actually take care of it instead of beating the shit out of it (and even if she doesn't take care of it it will hold up because quality) and unless we are going out-out she won't need to change purses. That and at that point she won't buy another purse for a few years and I won't have to listen to her bitch about her $600 purses needing to go into the shop for reconditioning.

You think there's any chance she'd follow through on the "it goes with everything" deal and actually use the same purse every day?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2017, 10:22

the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:C'mon, son. You want her to go out when her purse and shoes don't match?!?

What I want her to do is what she's threatened for years to do and drop $2K on a large Louis Vutton in a classic silhouette that will match everything because for some reason bitches think it will go with everything. That way she'll actually take care of it instead of beating the shit out of it (and even if she doesn't take care of it it will hold up because quality) and unless we are going out-out she won't need to change purses. That and at that point she won't buy another purse for a few years and I won't have to listen to her bitch about her $600 purses needing to go into the shop for reconditioning.

Dude. Really?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 10:24

TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Then buy it for her.

I would, but I'm not dropping $2k unless I know the exact purse she wants. Wolf, she has said that that is one of the main reasons she wants one. Garg, the following sentence backs up the bold. I'm not sure she would take care of it, but I know she would take it in for annual conditioning. The only thing she does for her car is take it in for a semi-annual waxing and an annual detail.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TVF wannabe » 04 May 2017, 10:27

the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Then buy it for her.

I would, but I'm not dropping $2k unless I know the exact purse she wants. Wolf, she has said that that is one of the main reasons she wants one. Garg, the following sentence backs up the bold. I'm not sure she would take care of it, but I know she would take it in for annual conditioning. The only thing she does for her car is take it in for a semi-annual waxing and an annual detail.

Worked for my wife but her tastes arent as expensive. My MIL is actually jealous and annoyed that i have bought my wife around 3 pocketbooks, I believe they were all Dooney and Burke.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby babylurch » 04 May 2017, 10:38

Conditioning?

I once drove a half a mile or so on either Dooney or Bourke's kid's property in Greenwich. At no point did I ever see more than the roofline of the house. $2K purses will buy you a nice lifestyle.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goose » 04 May 2017, 11:34

For Balls and PJ. Some movie called "Straight Outta Delco"

https://www.facebook.com/Jnkyrdcinema/v ... 390855214/
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Theny » 04 May 2017, 12:27

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:
jman wrote:not my hood but Felony Lane Gang hitting the rich suburbs

members of a Florida-based gang of vehicular burglars appear to have returned to the Naperville area again, with more than 20 break-ins reported over the weekend, Naperville police confirmed Monday.

:-s

the fuck is a Florida based gang doing robbing cars in the Chicago burbs?

Goose, give me the lowdown on these guys.

They're from down Theny's way. They started with identity theft and branched out. They're not much of a gang, just a bunch of criminals from the same part of south FL. They probably headed up north for a few reasons:

1) It's hard to keep stealing from poor people in FL who don't have anything;
2) since FL is a stand your ground state and everybody owns a gun, there's a good chance of getting shot; and
3) it's hot as fuck down here and half the state is on fire.

About two years ago these dudes smashed in the window of my mom's car and stole her purse in a McDonald's parking lot. To this day they still try opening credit cards in her name.

How do you know it was these guys and not just some random asshole thief? Do they have a cool calling card like the Wet Bandits?

because of the address they used when trying to ID theft stuff. They were able to get gas twice before she could cut the card off.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goose » 09 May 2017, 08:40

If you come down to Florida don't go swimming in the lakes.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre ... story.html

Make sure you swim somewhere safe, like a swimming pool.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/local ... fyih7iZCN/
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 07:44

Teen Dies From Drinking Normal Drinks

If i ever die from substance abuse, i trust that my friends and family will not allow the newspaper to say a cafe latte contributed to my death.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 17 May 2017, 08:06

SouthernYokel wrote:Teen Dies From Drinking Normal Drinks

If i ever die from substance abuse, i trust that my friends and family will not allow the newspaper to say a cafe latte contributed to my death.

I saw that story. I did not think that was an insane amount of caffeine to consume. It's not Ed Orgeron drinking 8-10 Monster Energy drinks per day kind of insane, at least.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 17 May 2017, 08:08

I didn't think it sounded insane either. I think most people would agree it's an unhealthy amount of caffeine for a child to drink in 2 hours, but it doesn't strike me as heart-stoppingly unhealthy.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 08:09

yeah, he was also a teenager so you would think he could handle 3 caffeinated drinks in 2 hours. Obviously he either had an undiagnosed heart condition or he was on an upper and the paper is just being nice because he's white and from mount pleasant.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 17 May 2017, 08:14

SouthernYokel wrote:yeah, he was also a teenager so you would think he could handle 3 caffeinated drinks in 2 hours. Obviously he either had an undiagnosed heart condition or he was on an upper and the paper is just being nice because he's white and from mount pleasant.

Much like the death of Berman's wife, my thought is that at least its not opiods.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 17 May 2017, 08:16

Maybe he had 6 of those Unicorn Frappacino things from Starbucks and this is just his parents covering for him.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 17 May 2017, 08:19

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:yeah, he was also a teenager so you would think he could handle 3 caffeinated drinks in 2 hours. Obviously he either had an undiagnosed heart condition or he was on an upper and the paper is just being nice because he's white and from mount pleasant.

Much like the death of Berman's wife, my thought is that at least its not opiods.

Good point. Generally speaking, if I hear someone between the ages of 14 and 26 died and then I find out it wasn't an opioid OD, I consider it good news.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.