Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 09:12

Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:
jman wrote:not my hood but Felony Lane Gang hitting the rich suburbs

members of a Florida-based gang of vehicular burglars appear to have returned to the Naperville area again, with more than 20 break-ins reported over the weekend, Naperville police confirmed Monday.

:-s

the fuck is a Florida based gang doing robbing cars in the Chicago burbs?

Goose, give me the lowdown on these guys.

They're from down Theny's way. They started with identity theft and branched out. They're not much of a gang, just a bunch of criminals from the same part of south FL. They probably headed up north for a few reasons:

1) It's hard to keep stealing from poor people in FL who don't have anything;
2) since FL is a stand your ground state and everybody owns a gun, there's a good chance of getting shot; and
3) it's hot as fuck down here and half the state is on fire.

About two years ago these dudes smashed in the window of my mom's car and stole her purse in a McDonald's parking lot. To this day they still try opening credit cards in her name.

How do you know it was these guys and not just some random asshole thief? Do they have a cool calling card like the Wet Bandits?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TVF wannabe » 04 May 2017, 09:34

Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

members of a Florida-based gang of vehicular burglars appear to have returned to the Naperville area again, with more than 20 break-ins reported over the weekend, Naperville police confirmed Monday.

They're from down Theny's way. They started with identity theft and branched out. They're not much of a gang, just a bunch of criminals from the same part of south FL. They probably headed up north for a few reasons:

2) since FL is a stand your ground state and everybody owns a gun, there's a good chance of getting shot; and

About two years ago these dudes smashed in the window of my mom's car and stole her purse in a McDonald's parking lot. To this day they still try opening credit cards in her name.

It's a woman thing but how hard is it not to leave your gddamn purse in the car?
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 09:51

TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

It's a woman thing but how hard is it not to leave your gddamn purse in the car?

Retweet. The one time my car has been broken into it was because the wife left her purse in the car. IN A BAR PARKING LOT AT 11PM AT NIGHT. I told her not to, and when we got back to the car it was very hard to be just a little bit buzzed and not give her a mountain of shit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 04 May 2017, 09:52

the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

Retweet. The one time my car has been broken into it was because the wife left her purse in the car. IN A BAR PARKING LOT AT 11PM AT NIGHT. I told her not to, and when we got back to the car it was very hard to be just a little bit buzzed and not give her a mountain of shit.

Did she leave it in plain sight? Why didn't you at least make her put it in the trunk?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 09:56

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

Did she leave it in plain sight? Why didn't you at least make her put it in the trunk?

Backseat on the floor board. Tinted windows and it was a tall truck so you would have to really look for it. There were 8 or 9 other cars in the lot that had their windows busted out, so clearly somebody was just hitting every car in a row.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 04 May 2017, 10:04

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

Backseat on the floor board. Tinted windows and it was a tall truck so you would have to really look for it. There were 8 or 9 other cars in the lot that had their windows busted out, so clearly somebody was just hitting every car in a row.

That is a tough break then. I have left my golf clubs in my car with a similar situation, tinted windows, higher truck, overnight in hotel parking lots, even though I know it is not smart, without a break in yet.
mj3528
#QM

Postby TVF wannabe » 04 May 2017, 10:06

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

exactly, broken window sucks, broken window and stolen purse, wallet and credit cards is exponentially worse. Thankfully my wife doesn't leave it in the car but she never knows where the fuck it is.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 10:08

TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

exactly, broken window sucks, broken window and stolen purse, wallet and credit cards is exponentially worse. Thankfully my wife doesn't leave it in the car but she never knows where the fuck it is.

Seriously. Plus the multiple purse thing. WILL YOU CHECK MY PURSE TO SEE IF MY WALLET IS IN IT? Which one? THE ONE I WAS USING TODAY! There are five purses hanging by the door! JUST FUCKING CHECK THEM ALL! NO, FUCK YOU CHECK THEM ALL!

My kids are going to think this is normal.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 10:09

the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

Seriously. Plus the multiple purse thing. WILL YOU CHECK MY PURSE TO SEE IF MY WALLET IS IN IT? Which one? THE ONE I WAS USING TODAY! There are five purses hanging by the door! JUST FUCKING CHECK THEM ALL! NO, FUCK YOU CHECK THEM ALL!

A-fucking-men. Why in the holy fuck do you need to change purses every damn day?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 10:10

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

A-fucking-men. Why in the holy fuck do you need to change purses every damn day?

If she changed purses once a day it would be a Godsend. She changes purses nearly every outfit change. Granted she has the changeover down to a science, but still. Going out after work? Gotta change purses. Going to the mall after coming back from a youth sporting event? Gotta change purses.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 04 May 2017, 10:13

C'mon, son. You want her to go out when her purse and shoes don't match?!?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mj3528 » 04 May 2017, 10:15

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:

If she changed purses once a day it would be a Godsend. She changes purses nearly every outfit change. Granted she has the changeover down to a science, but still. Going out after work? Gotta change purses. Going to the mall after coming back from a youth sporting event? Gotta change purses.

The women multiple purses is baffling. I spent an afternoon in Italy with my wife as she looked for a purse. She had to have an Italian leather purse in Italy. She finally found one, which was actually the first one she almost bought, and we had to return to the place. I think I saw her use it 3 times in the remaining 3 years we were married.
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 10:16

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:C'mon, son. You want her to go out when her purse and shoes don't match?!?

What I want her to do is what she's threatened for years to do and drop $2K on a large Louis Vutton in a classic silhouette that will match everything because for some reason bitches think it will go with everything. That way she'll actually take care of it instead of beating the shit out of it (and even if she doesn't take care of it it will hold up because quality) and unless we are going out-out she won't need to change purses. That and at that point she won't buy another purse for a few years and I won't have to listen to her bitch about her $600 purses needing to go into the shop for reconditioning.
Last edited by the cheese on 04 May 2017, 10:17, edited 2 times in total.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 May 2017, 10:16

my wife rarely carries a purse and she only owns maybe 3. (Awesome, you're pretty lucky) NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. "I need you to hold my keys, lipstick, ID, credit card, hair tie, $38 in pennies..."
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TVF wannabe » 04 May 2017, 10:21

the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:C'mon, son. You want her to go out when her purse and shoes don't match?!?

What I want her to do is what she's threatened for years to do and drop $2K on a large Louis Vutton in a classic silhouette that will match everything because for some reason bitches think it will go with everything. That way she'll actually take care of it instead of beating the shit out of it (and even if she doesn't take care of it it will hold up because quality) and unless we are going out-out she won't need to change purses. That and at that point she won't buy another purse for a few years and I won't have to listen to her bitch about her $600 purses needing to go into the shop for reconditioning.

Then buy it for her.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.