Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby JT99 » 26 Feb 2017, 11:19

Rodney Farva wrote:went to see a polo match today. 4 players a side, they go up and down the field in a bunch. these were supposed to be the best players in the country and each team had a foreign ringer, but i was surprised by how many times they seemed to whiff on the ball. somewhat interesting at first, but got pretty boring after a few minutes. one team was down 1 and scored twice within the last 20 seconds to pull out the win. it was kind of like watching field hockey played on horseback. there was an annoying PA announcer doing a running commentary, one of the foreign ringers was a british guy named matthew perry, so i had the theme from friends running through my head.


No one told you that there'd be days like that.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8447
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Feb 2017, 12:04

Did you participate in the halftime divot stomping?
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17228
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Rodney Farva » 26 Feb 2017, 21:44

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Did you participate in the halftime divot stomping?


yes i did! the grass was thin and sandy so there weren't any divots to stomp, unlike in Pretty Woman, but we all had a lovely stroll about the field in the sunshine.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 23870
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby BigJohnStudd » 26 Feb 2017, 22:35

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:went to see a polo match today. 4 players a side, they go up and down the field in a bunch. these were supposed to be the best players in the country and each team had a foreign ringer, but i was surprised by how many times they seemed to whiff on the ball. somewhat interesting at first, but got pretty boring after a few minutes. one team was down 1 and scored twice within the last 20 seconds to pull out the win. it was kind of like watching field hockey played on horseback. there was an annoying PA announcer doing a running commentary, one of the foreign ringers was a british guy named matthew perry, so i had the theme from friends running through my head.


No one told you that there'd be days like that.


Sounds like the players were stuck in second gear.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Goose » 27 Feb 2017, 13:10

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby TheWolf » 27 Feb 2017, 13:16

Could a sport BE any less interesting?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15830
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Feb 2017, 13:17

Goose wrote:Anybody hear from Yokel Flush or Dunk today?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/l ... 77249.html

FIFY we're the ones who actually live in Charlotte
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13393
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Goose » 27 Feb 2017, 14:42

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:Anybody hear from Yokel Flush or Dunk today?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/l ... 77249.html

FIFY we're the ones who actually live in Charlotte


My apologies. I don't have access to mj's files and Shamgod's are several years old and in disarray.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Mar 2017, 10:25

Pakistan optimistic for the future.

I was curious if Mrs Mogul thought that this taek was on point.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30961
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby mister bacon » 11 Mar 2017, 20:31

we here in indianapolis, on occasion, have a little too much fun with shrooms.

The brothers are also accused of threatening to kill the apartment complex's assistant manager. She told police she went to tell other residents to stay away from the two men and when she did, one brother began banging on her car screaming, "I'll kill you."

She also told police she saw the brothers, "grab onto each other's head and passionately begin making out with one another in front of the dumpster," according to court documents.

Several other neighbors told police the men had damaged their cars. They are accused of breaking into several open vehicles, getting inside and damaging items and getting blood on the seats.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25170
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Mar 2017, 21:58

Brothers dont shake hands!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby chrisco » 12 Mar 2017, 12:31

Frank the Tank wrote:Pakistan optimistic for the future.

I was curious if Mrs Mogul thought that this taek was on point.


Yes. There's been a lot of good news coming out of the country the last 2-3 years. My wife is always an optimist, but this time she has facts on her side. Right now it seems like they have a combination of competent leadership and relative internal political stability. That combo allows them to do a lot of basic things that we take for granted (like invest in infrastructure or reduce crime).

I've reached the point where I'm comfortable letting the kids go over for a visit this year. Part of this is optimism, part of this is risk management. While I have not let them go back the last couple years, this is far and away the best its been since the Musharraf heyday. I've never wanted to keep them from going back, and if this is peak Pakistan then let's get them over there and back while things are good.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10835
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby mister bacon » 13 Mar 2017, 01:06

chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Pakistan optimistic for the future.

I was curious if Mrs Mogul thought that this taek was on point.


Yes. There's been a lot of good news coming out of the country the last 2-3 years. My wife is always an optimist, but this time she has facts on her side. Right now it seems like they have a combination of competent leadership and relative internal political stability. That combo allows them to do a lot of basic things that we take for granted (like invest in infrastructure or reduce crime).

I've reached the point where I'm comfortable letting the kids go over for a visit this year. Part of this is optimism, part of this is risk management. While I have not let them go back the last couple years, this is far and away the best its been since the Musharraf heyday. I've never wanted to keep them from going back, and if this is peak Pakistan then let's get them over there and back while things are good.


I'm not joking when I say this but are you concerned about your wife and son getting back into the country?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25170
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Mar 2017, 06:56

mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Pakistan optimistic for the future.

I was curious if Mrs Mogul thought that this taek was on point.


Yes. There's been a lot of good news coming out of the country the last 2-3 years. My wife is always an optimist, but this time she has facts on her side. Right now it seems like they have a combination of competent leadership and relative internal political stability. That combo allows them to do a lot of basic things that we take for granted (like invest in infrastructure or reduce crime).

I've reached the point where I'm comfortable letting the kids go over for a visit this year. Part of this is optimism, part of this is risk management. While I have not let them go back the last couple years, this is far and away the best its been since the Musharraf heyday. I've never wanted to keep them from going back, and if this is peak Pakistan then let's get them over there and back while things are good.


I'm not joking when I say this but are you concerned about your wife and son getting back into the country?


At least Pakistan isn't on Trump's list... yet.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 30961
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Theny » 13 Mar 2017, 07:16

Frank the Tank wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Pakistan optimistic for the future.

I was curious if Mrs Mogul thought that this taek was on point.


Yes. There's been a lot of good news coming out of the country the last 2-3 years. My wife is always an optimist, but this time she has facts on her side. Right now it seems like they have a combination of competent leadership and relative internal political stability. That combo allows them to do a lot of basic things that we take for granted (like invest in infrastructure or reduce crime).

I've reached the point where I'm comfortable letting the kids go over for a visit this year. Part of this is optimism, part of this is risk management. While I have not let them go back the last couple years, this is far and away the best its been since the Musharraf heyday. I've never wanted to keep them from going back, and if this is peak Pakistan then let's get them over there and back while things are good.


I'm not joking when I say this but are you concerned about your wife and son getting back into the country?


At least Pakistan isn't on Trump's list... yet.


Probably should be. Sad!
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29776
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest