Your hood--pros and cons

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Your hood--pros and cons

Postby Theny » 28 Jan 2017, 07:12

JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
mister bacon wrote:protect ya neck IMS

What's Orlando's rate after you take out the guy who shot up the gay bar?

5.96/100k

One man CAN make a difference

/splash
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Feb 2017, 05:15

people here love being waited on hand and foot and doing no nothing for themselves. in a store someone latches into you straight away because you might not want to grab your items off the shelf yourself. waiters don't put your plate in front of you, they put a little bit onto your plate at a time, disappear with the plate and bring it later to give you more. when you fly a lot of people will have a baggage handler follow them from front door to check in and then carry their carry on for them all the way onto the plane and into the storage bin. and a ton of people have wheelchairs take them through the airport at both ends of the trip even though they are capable of walking.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Feb 2017, 09:03

Rodney Farva wrote:waiters don't put your plate in front of you, they put a little bit onto your plate at a time, disappear with the plate and bring it later to give you more.

i gotta be honest, this sounds horrifying
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Feb 2017, 09:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:waiters don't put your plate in front of you, they put a little bit onto your plate at a time, disappear with the plate and bring it later to give you more.

i gotta be honest, this sounds horrifying

oh yeah. when it's our family eating together in a restaurant and they try that shit, we tell them to leave it and we'll serve ourselves.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 06 Feb 2017, 10:31

They have people bring their carry-on luggage onto the plane for them? That sounds like chaos. How many extra people are getting onto the plane and then having to get back off? And obviously they have way different security rules than we do, if you can get through security and onto a plane without a ticket.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Feb 2017, 10:39

TheWolf wrote:They have people bring their carry-on luggage onto the plane for them? That sounds like chaos. How many extra people are getting onto the plane and then having to get back off? And obviously they have way different security rules than we do, if you can get through security and onto a plane without a ticket.

they are airport employees. between them and all the wheelchairs (six of them boarding my flight this afternoon) it just adds to all the delightful inefficiencies.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Feb 2017, 14:33

Chris Christie says "BSMB and PJ76 are the worst people on the planet." Or something like that.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby the cheese » 16 Feb 2017, 14:43

Frank the Tank wrote:Chris Christie says "BSMB and PJ76 are the worst people on the planet." Or something like that.

I don't need Chris Christie to tell me that.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Feb 2017, 14:47

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Chris Christie says "BSMB and PJ76 are the worst people on the planet." Or something like that.

To be fair, you don't need anyone to tell you anything about anything ever, Mr. Know-It-All.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 16 Feb 2017, 14:49

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

To be fair, you don't need anyone to tell you anything about anything ever, Mr. Know-It-All.

boom

also, even philly people agree they are the worst
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Feb 2017, 14:59

bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

boom

yeah from what i can tell they revel in it
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby PhillyJim76 » 21 Feb 2017, 22:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

boom

yeah from what i can tell they revel in it

Badge of honor
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 22 Feb 2017, 11:23

good news for MTM:

http://www.fox9.com/news/politics/236923135-story

Now if things start getting testy at a Sunday brunch, you can just go buy a bottle and go home.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Feb 2017, 11:34

mj3528 wrote:good news for MTM:

http://www.fox9.com/news/politics/236923135-story

Now if things start getting testy at a Sunday brunch, you can just go buy a bottle and go home.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 26 Feb 2017, 10:12

went to see a polo match today. 4 players a side, they go up and down the field in a bunch. these were supposed to be the best players in the country and each team had a foreign ringer, but i was surprised by how many times they seemed to whiff on the ball. somewhat interesting at first, but got pretty boring after a few minutes. one team was down 1 and scored twice within the last 20 seconds to pull out the win. it was kind of like watching field hockey played on horseback. there was an annoying PA announcer doing a running commentary, one of the foreign ringers was a british guy named matthew perry, so i had the theme from friends running through my head.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.