Politics

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Politics

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2018, 14:11

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Booker would lose in historic fashion. He's a maniac, no way could he keep it together in a debate with trump just playing trump games.

I would have voted for Biden in 2016 and I'd vote for him in 2020. I disagree with him on nearly every issue but I believe he is actually a sincere person and at this point that's all I can ask for

Nigga went to Stanford, Yale Law, and was a Rhodes Scholar. He could hold it together against 74 year old Trump, assuming that the debates require a plane flight and will be held after sundown.

Booker is the only guy in politics right now more physically imposing than Trump, given that he's a good five inches taller and appears to be at his division 1 college football playing weight.

Booker was trying to fuck a stripper on Twitter like 4 years ago.

Who wasn't trying to fuck a stripper on Twitter like four years ago?

He is unhinged at all times. He can't even keep it together in a friendly interview on NPR. No dice on Booker. Also you know that debating trump is not debate. He drags you down and suddenly you're talking shit with him. Hildog, jeb and Rubio are all excellent debaters. Trump dusted them
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 01 Feb 2018, 14:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Booker would lose in historic fashion. He's a maniac, no way could he keep it together in a debate with trump just playing trump games.

I would have voted for Biden in 2016 and I'd vote for him in 2020. I disagree with him on nearly every issue but I believe he is actually a sincere person and at this point that's all I can ask for

Nigga went to Stanford, Yale Law, and was a Rhodes Scholar. He could hold it together against 74 year old Trump, assuming that the debates require a plane flight and will be held after sundown.

Booker is the only guy in politics right now more physically imposing than Trump, given that he's a good five inches taller and appears to be at his division 1 college football playing weight.

Who wasn't trying to fuck a stripper on Twitter like four years ago?

He is unhinged at all times. He can't even keep it together in a friendly interview on NPR. No dice on Booker. Also you know that debating trump is not debate. He drags you down and suddenly you're talking shit with him. Hildog, jeb and Rubio are all excellent debaters. Trump dusted them

Smart, Sexy, Funny, Sarcastic Yokel over here.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 01 Feb 2018, 14:12

Briandong79 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:I'm ok with gillibrand. booker's hedge fund and pharma ties make me queasy.

O'Malley has always been my preference as a milquetoast white guy, but for that reason, I don't think he's terribly likely.

good vp candidate but not enough charisma to beat trump in 2020. if pence is president by 2020 though then possibly.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 01 Feb 2018, 14:14

Whomever the Democrats run, the first thing that they need to understand is that the old rules don't apply any more.

You can point at the camera, you can say controversial things, you can be flippant, you cannot be robotic.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Rodney Farva » 01 Feb 2018, 14:15

going back to the young kennedy, i thought his speech was pretty good other than the lip balm. i don't think anyone was seriously thinking of him as a presidential candidate other than the weirdos who think every kennedy is a god.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2018, 14:18

Rodney Farva wrote:going back to the young kennedy, i thought his speech was pretty good other than the lip balm. i don't think anyone was seriously thinking of him as a presidential candidate other than the weirdos who think every kennedy is a god.

It was funny to hear people who listened to him (and didn't see him). They thought he was much better than those who saw the vasoline face. Nixon's revenge, 60 years later
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 01 Feb 2018, 14:19

JT99 wrote:Whomever the Democrats run, the first thing that they need to understand is that the old rules don't apply any more.

You can point at the camera, you can say controversial things, you can be flippant, you cannot be robotic.

This is the point, and I would expand it to be you need to be authentic and sincere, not obviously fake. Gillibrand and Booker are both that.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2018, 14:21

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:Whomever the Democrats run, the first thing that they need to understand is that the old rules don't apply any more.

This is the point, and I would expand it to be you need to be authentic and sincere, not obviously fake. Gillibrand and Booker are both that.

I don't know anything about gillibrand but Booker seems as insincere as a politician can be, to me.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 14:22

That's the second time you people have used "sincere" to describe politicians.

Okay then...
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TVF wannabe » 01 Feb 2018, 14:23

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

I like his hustle. I thought there were Booker is gay rumors.

There were, on here, from MTM.

I like Booker but I feel like his shine has dimmed.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby JT99 » 01 Feb 2018, 14:41

Gregs Kite wrote:That's the second time you people have used "sincere" to describe politicians.

Okay then...

not so much "sincere" but rather "real". Keep it a buck.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 14:44

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:That's the second time you people have used "sincere" to describe politicians.

Okay then...

not so much "sincere" but rather "real". Keep it a buck.

Thanks, Yokel said he wanted his politicians to be sincere. I forgot to ask him how the weather was this week in Fantasy Land.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 01 Feb 2018, 15:15

From the New York State Division:

- I'd vote Gillibrand.
- Cuomo is the devil himself and I hope his presidential campaign goes the same way as Christie's did.
- Don't rule out Bloomberg running as an independent. A grudge match vs Trump would be the most enjoyable thing he has ever done, but I'd hate him as a president.
- Trump. Just needs to stay alive and not get impeached after he loses Congress to the Dems in the mid-terms.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BigJohnStudd » 01 Feb 2018, 16:29

Rodney Farva wrote:going back to the young kennedy, i thought his speech was pretty good other than the lip balm. i don't think anyone was seriously thinking of him as a presidential candidate other than the weirdos who think every kennedy is a god.

Why on earth would you pose a Kennedy anywhere near a car? What was that all about? And the hood was up! Was he aiming at the Tim Allen/Jay Leno aw-shucks crowd? Weird visual.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby TVF wannabe » 01 Feb 2018, 16:30

BigJohnStudd wrote:

Why on earth would you pose a Kennedy anywhere near a car? What was that all about? And the hood was up! Was he aiming at the Tim Allen/Jay Leno aw-shucks crowd? Weird visual.

agree strongly, the whole warehouse with a car thing was weird
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.