Politics

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Politics

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Dec 2017, 20:30

Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24476
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Politics

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 20:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.

When I made a logical argument about how the tax plan is an upward transfer of wealth that won't benefit people like you, you definitely didn't shriek like a broad whatsoever.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Politics

Postby TheWolf » 21 Dec 2017, 20:59

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.

When I made a logical argument about how the tax plan is an upward transfer of wealth that won't benefit people like you, you definitely didn't shriek like a broad whatsoever.


What was so logical about your argument? You said "you're gonna give me money. Congrats on voting against your own self intetrest." Or something similarly condescending.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19456
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Politics

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 21:03

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.

When I made a logical argument about how the tax plan is an upward transfer of wealth that won't benefit people like you, you definitely didn't shriek like a broad whatsoever.


What was so logical about your argument? You said "you're gonna give me money. Congrats on voting against your own self intetrest." Or something similarly condescending.

My argument is that every single republican tax plan has led to transfer of wealth upwards, and based on the details of what was released, this one would be no different. That is a logical argument. Greg whined illogically about it so I was a dick back.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Politics

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Dec 2017, 21:14

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.

When I made a logical argument about how the tax plan is an upward transfer of wealth that won't benefit people like you, you definitely didn't shriek like a broad whatsoever.


What was so logical about your argument? You said "you're gonna give me money. Congrats on voting against your own self intetrest." Or something similarly condescending.

My argument is that every single republican tax plan has led to transfer of wealth upwards, and based on the details of what was released, this one would be no different. That is a logical argument. Greg whined illogically about it so I was a dick back.


You're basing my "illogical" whining on me understanding or giving a one, single solitary fuck about a tax bill. Rookie mistake.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24476
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Politics

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 21:21

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image


this is good because it's interchangeable.

I assume it's about the Dumbocrats, because obviously there's a bored rule we can't criticize the Republican tax plan, lest people who voted for that party get their feewings hurt.


My mouth is literally watering at how delicious this irony is.

When I made a logical argument about how the tax plan is an upward transfer of wealth that won't benefit people like you, you definitely didn't shriek like a broad whatsoever.


What was so logical about your argument? You said "you're gonna give me money. Congrats on voting against your own self intetrest." Or something similarly condescending.

My argument is that every single republican tax plan has led to transfer of wealth upwards, and based on the details of what was released, this one would be no different. That is a logical argument. Greg whined illogically about it so I was a dick back.


You're basing my "illogical" whining on me understanding or giving a one, single solitary fuck about a tax bill. Rookie mistake.

You totally didn't give a fuck and then whined in the shoutbox for three days about how much you didn't give a fuck. Very convincing.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Politics

Postby JT99 » 21 Dec 2017, 22:52

Great stuff, fellas!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10127
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Politics

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Dec 2017, 08:15

Whew, yeah I was just saying neither party has my interests at heart but sure, you guys just go ahead and do the thing you always do
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30406
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Politics

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Dec 2017, 08:50

SouthernYokel wrote:Whew, yeah I was just saying neither party has my interests at heart but sure, you guys just go ahead and do the thing you always do

I know dude. I was just trying to start some trouble because it was a slow night.

I agree that neither party is looking out for us. That's why I don't vote for either.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Politics

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Dec 2017, 08:52

Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Whew, yeah I was just saying neither party has my interests at heart but sure, you guys just go ahead and do the thing you always do

I know dude. I was just trying to start some trouble because it was a slow night.

I agree that neither party is looking out for us. That's why I don't vote for either.


On behalf of the derby derp derrrrr voters, we appreciate you trying to come around to your way of thinking....
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24476
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Politics

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Dec 2017, 09:01

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Whew, yeah I was just saying neither party has my interests at heart but sure, you guys just go ahead and do the thing you always do

I know dude. I was just trying to start some trouble because it was a slow night.

I agree that neither party is looking out for us. That's why I don't vote for either.


On behalf of the derby derp derrrrr voters, we appreciate you trying to come around to your way of thinking....

Wut
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Politics

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Dec 2017, 10:02

Rosie O’Donnell channeling sotsg hero hf61: paul Ryan will need to answer at the gates of hell for his actions

Pantsuit nation is in a tizzy. I guess the proof will be in the pudding /31, hopefully the economy continues on the right path.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Politics

Postby Theny » 26 Dec 2017, 10:28

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Rosie O’Donnell channeling sotsg hero hf61: paul Ryan will need to answer at the gates of hell for his actions

Pantsuit nation is in a tizzy. I guess the proof will be in the pudding /31, hopefully the economy continues on the right path.


that lady is unhinged
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30844
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Politics

Postby TheWolf » 26 Dec 2017, 10:46

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Rosie O’Donnell channeling sotsg hero hf61: paul Ryan will need to answer at the gates of hell for his actions

Pantsuit nation is in a tizzy. I guess the proof will be in the pudding /31, hopefully the economy continues on the right path.


Why is it ok to offer politicians money specifically to vote the way you want them to?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19456
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Politics

Postby Theny » 26 Dec 2017, 10:49

TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Rosie O’Donnell channeling sotsg hero hf61: paul Ryan will need to answer at the gates of hell for his actions

Pantsuit nation is in a tizzy. I guess the proof will be in the pudding /31, hopefully the economy continues on the right path.


Why is it ok to offer politicians money specifically to vote the way you want them to?


she could just call herself a lobbyist.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30844
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest