Which dice are you rolling? (Board Games)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Which dice are you rolling? (Board Games)

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 09:26

I liked the boat. Oh, and the cannon. :sniff:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2017, 09:35

I had a stretch where I was playing as the thimble for lulz. That was during a period where I played a ridiculously aggressive brand of monopoly where I put all my cash into property, and keep like $100 to cover expenses. One of our house rules was that you could mortgage your piece for $500 if you'd mortgaged everything else at that point. The thimble often became property of the bank. #coolstorysco
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Goose » 17 Mar 2017, 14:29

chrisco wrote:I had a stretch where I was playing as the thimble for lulz. That was during a period where I played a ridiculously aggressive brand of monopoly where I put all my cash into property, and keep like $100 to cover expenses. One of our house rules was that you could mortgage your piece for $500 if you'd mortgaged everything else at that point. The thimble often became property of the bank. #coolstorysco

You can expect a scolding from Frank once/if he leaves the craps tables.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Mar 2017, 14:44

the airbnb house we stayed in for the swimming with manatees adventure had a Monopoly card game. i was very entertained by it. it's pretty much Monopoly rummy.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to Misc.