Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 10:59

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:forgot about the Mormons but does SC even let them across the state line?


we have a surprisingly strong "weird 'christian' denomination" population. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, 7th day Adventists, etc. They're all over the place here.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30558
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2017, 09:48

Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30558
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2017, 09:50

SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby TheWolf » 05 Dec 2017, 09:50

SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


You especially can't be having your wife aghast at the idea of a porn addiction. That certainly doesn't bode well.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19990
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby mj3528 » 05 Dec 2017, 09:50

SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


wouldn't recommend following up with the wife, "What would you consider a porn addiction?"
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10104
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2017, 09:54

ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?


actually i can't remember the last time i saw him. they were not at the christmas party last year because she was super pregnant...it's probably been 2 years.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30558
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Dec 2017, 09:57

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?


actually i can't remember the last time i saw him. they were not at the christmas party last year because she was super pregnant...it's probably been 2 years.

So who's she banging? Yooooookel??????
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12898
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby mj3528 » 05 Dec 2017, 09:59

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?


actually i can't remember the last time i saw him. they were not at the christmas party last year because she was super pregnant...it's probably been 2 years.

So who's she banging? Yooooookel??????


because she is pregnant? You she see how many closeted gay Mormon men are married and have children here. I have worked with 2. It is alarming.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10104
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby mister bacon » 05 Dec 2017, 11:38

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?


actually i can't remember the last time i saw him. they were not at the christmas party last year because she was super pregnant...it's probably been 2 years.

So who's she banging? Yooooookel??????


because she is pregnant? You she see how many closeted gay Mormon men are married and have children here. I have worked with 2. It is alarming.



alarming because you didn't expect to be turned on that much?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby JT99 » 05 Dec 2017, 12:01

mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Further developments: he apparently has a crippling porn addiction. he would watch in the car on the way to work, while he was watching the kids, etc. my wife was aghast and i was like "well...was it gay porn?" she did not know the answer to that question. i just figured if it was all gay porn it's probably not a porn addiction as much as it is a closeted dude not being able to deal with living a straight person's life.


also i can't be having people throw around "porn addiction" accusations. bad precedent.


Do you have to hang around w this faggot anymore?


actually i can't remember the last time i saw him. they were not at the christmas party last year because she was super pregnant...it's probably been 2 years.

So who's she banging? Yooooookel??????


because she is pregnant? You she see how many closeted gay Mormon men are married and have children here. I have worked with 2. It is alarming.



alarming because you didn't expect to be turned on that much?


No, alarming because one is a chef [/31]
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Feb 2018, 14:54

an important thinkpiece from phil's website

going to predict an end date of July 2018 for this site. i was on target with grantland, let's see how this call turns out :P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8104
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 14:57

Dr Jeckyll wrote:an important thinkpiece from phil's website

going to predict an end date of July 2018 for this site. i was on target with grantland, let's see how this call turns out :P


how close was your prediction on grantland and when was it made?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10104
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Feb 2018, 15:14

mj3528 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:an important thinkpiece from phil's website

going to predict an end date of July 2018 for this site. i was on target with grantland, let's see how this call turns out :P


how close was your prediction on grantland and when was it made?


i just didn't think it would last long, i can't find anything in a search. so i'll just go on the record for this one. which i won't remember either in a few weeks where or when i posted about it :? . i think this site is more terrible than grantland was, i clicked on it when greg made that purdue post.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8104
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby Theny » 12 Feb 2018, 15:45

Dr Jeckyll wrote:an important thinkpiece from phil's website

going to predict an end date of July 2018 for this site. i was on target with grantland, let's see how this call turns out :P


I wonder who they imagine their audience is with articles like these.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31084
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:47

Theny wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:an important thinkpiece from phil's website

going to predict an end date of July 2018 for this site. i was on target with grantland, let's see how this call turns out :P


I wonder who they imagine their audience is with articles like these.


Balls.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25000
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron