Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Ask the NAG: Gay talk

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2017, 11:10

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Image

.................what
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 09:50

I was supposed to have a Friendsmas thing this Friday. The couple that is hosting it had to call it off last weekend (it will now be a girls night for what i am sure is an already obvious reason given the thread choice). Hosting couple (ttll: was mildly attractive before kids, has had 2 now and the wheels are coming off) is from ultra-conservative backwoods SC, both of them. The husband is a Virginia Tech graduate*. Anyway, the woman was getting ready to make some kind of fruitcake or something that they'd gotten an emailed recipe for. She went into her husband's email to get said email, and found a bunch of sexual emails with some dude. Turns out when he went up to VT for a football game earlier this year he had gone on backpage Craigslist and found himself a gigolo. ALSO, apparently this isn't the first time he has done this. Because they're both crazy conservative christian people with crazy conservative parents they think there's something wrong with him and that he needs therapy rather than they need a divorce and he needs to fuck dudes on the reg. I'm sure they'll get there eventually. But, for the present, Friendsmas is now a girls night and i have been relieved of duty for that, so it's coming up Milhouse for me.

*LOL, all these faggots at VT, take that Ldot
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Dec 2017, 09:55

Is the husband hot?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 04 Dec 2017, 09:55

That's an excellent story. TY for sharing, and congrats on your escape from this hell. Will your wife and the other ladies try to convince her to just get divorced and let him go bang dudes? Seems like the girls' night should be turned into an intervention, IMO.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby nerf66 » 04 Dec 2017, 09:57

SouthernYokel wrote:I was supposed to have a Friendsmas thing this Friday. The couple that is hosting it had to call it off last weekend (it will now be a girls night for what i am sure is an already obvious reason given the thread choice). Hosting couple (ttll: was mildly attractive before kids, has had 2 now and the wheels are coming off) is from ultra-conservative backwoods SC, both of them. The husband is a Virginia Tech graduate*. Anyway, the woman was getting ready to make some kind of fruitcake or something that they'd gotten an emailed recipe for. She went into her husband's email to get said email, and found a bunch of sexual emails with some dude. Turns out when he went up to VT for a football game earlier this year he had gone on backpage Craigslist and found himself a gigolo. ALSO, apparently this isn't the first time he has done this. Because they're both crazy conservative christian people with crazy conservative parents they think there's something wrong with him and that he needs therapy rather than they need a divorce and he needs to fuck dudes on the reg. I'm sure they'll get there eventually. But, for the present, Friendsmas is now a girls night and i have been relieved of duty for that, so it's coming up Milhouse for me.

So.....she gets ready to make a fruit cake and realizes there was one inside the house her entire marriage?

Great story. Loved it. Five stars. How in the duck did these backwoods folks decide it was good to tell peeps about the husband’s love for a good game of tummy swords?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 09:58

TheWolf wrote:That's an excellent story. TY for sharing, and congrats on your escape from this hell. Will your wife and the other ladies try to convince her to just get divorced and let him go bang dudes? Seems like the girls' night should be turned into an intervention, IMO.

i think this first one will not be that because it's probably too soon. she has many other similar minded friends though so who knows, they might encourage the "therapy"

Kite, the husband is a typical early 30s dude. skinny fat, slightly balding. very unremarkable in either direction.

nerf - nailed it :lol:

the woman told my wife who told me, i do not think husband fruitcake is widespread knowledge at this point.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 04 Dec 2017, 10:00

nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I was supposed to have a Friendsmas thing this Friday. The couple that is hosting it had to call it off last weekend (it will now be a girls night for what i am sure is an already obvious reason given the thread choice). Hosting couple (ttll: was mildly attractive before kids, has had 2 now and the wheels are coming off) is from ultra-conservative backwoods SC, both of them. The husband is a Virginia Tech graduate*. Anyway, the woman was getting ready to make some kind of fruitcake or something that they'd gotten an emailed recipe for. She went into her husband's email to get said email, and found a bunch of sexual emails with some dude. Turns out when he went up to VT for a football game earlier this year he had gone on backpage Craigslist and found himself a gigolo. ALSO, apparently this isn't the first time he has done this. Because they're both crazy conservative christian people with crazy conservative parents they think there's something wrong with him and that he needs therapy rather than they need a divorce and he needs to fuck dudes on the reg. I'm sure they'll get there eventually. But, for the present, Friendsmas is now a girls night and i have been relieved of duty for that, so it's coming up Milhouse for me.

So.....she gets ready to make a fruit cake and realizes there was one inside the house her entire marriage?

Great story. Loved it. Five stars. How in the duck did these backwoods folks decide it was good to tell peeps about the husband’s love for a good game of tummy swords?

:lol:

The fruitcake is coming from inside the house!

Maybe the wife should've given up that ass a few times and this whole thing could've been avoided.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 04 Dec 2017, 10:00

nerf66 wrote:

Good point. This sounds like the kind of thing "those people" would try really really hard to cover up. How do they just tell all their friends right away?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Dec 2017, 10:04

TheWolf wrote:
Good point. This sounds like the kind of thing "those people" would try really really hard to cover up. How do they just tell all their friends right away?

I feel like you know this answer already.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Dec 2017, 10:10

Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

Maybe the wife should've given up that ass a few times and this whole thing could've been avoided.

A) Sodomy is a sin for the ultra conservative Christian, geeeez

and B) maybe he wanted a good pegging, eh? Didn't think of that did you now?????
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 04 Dec 2017, 10:12

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

and B) maybe he wanted a good pegging, eh? Didn't think of that did you now?????

I thought sodomy was the loophole for these people. Are they a different kind of Christian than the "saving myself for marriage" sluts?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Dec 2017, 10:13

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

I thought sodomy was the loophole for these people. Are they a different kind of Christian than the "saving myself for marriage" sluts?

fuck if I know... I forgot about the saving for marriage sluts.... aren't they usually Catholic? Whereas these maybe more Southern Baptists?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 04 Dec 2017, 10:15

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

fuck if I know... I forgot about the saving for marriage sluts.... aren't they usually Catholic? Whereas these maybe more Southern Baptists?

Not a clue. Seems plausible.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 04 Dec 2017, 10:38

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

southern baptists and mormons.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Dec 2017, 10:54

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

southern baptists and mormons.

forgot about the Mormons but does SC even let them across the state line?
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.