Worst Customer Service Experiences

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Worst Customer Service Experiences

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Jan 2017, 11:46

TheWolf wrote:Sorry, I meant to include her name. It is Pristine Edge. I'm sure that's on her birth certificate.

Gregs, I was up at 6, "working" at 7, and then took a break when pup 2 woke up at 8:45 to get him ready and shipped off to daycare. If anyone is lazy here, it's that little bastard. I wasn't really hungry earlier, so I grabbed a sausage, egg, and cheese on my way home from dropping him off.

this might shock you guys, and i am somewhat ashamed to admit it, but i have never heard of this women. :shock:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Jan 2017, 11:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Sorry, I meant to include her name. It is Pristine Edge. I'm sure that's on her birth certificate.

Gregs, I was up at 6, "working" at 7, and then took a break when pup 2 woke up at 8:45 to get him ready and shipped off to daycare. If anyone is lazy here, it's that little bastard. I wasn't really hungry earlier, so I grabbed a sausage, egg, and cheese on my way home from dropping him off.

this might shock you guys, and i am somewhat ashamed to admit it, but i have never heard of this women. :shock:

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jan 2017, 11:48

SouthernYokel wrote:

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2017, 11:49

8:45?! What in the flying fig fucking newton?

What did you get to wash down your sandwich?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 11:53

Gregs Kite wrote:

8:45 is far from an everyday occurrence, but I subscribe to the theory that if neither he nor I has to be somewhere at a specific time, I let him sleep and enjoy the quiet time while it lasts. This week he has slept till after Wolfette and Pup 1 leave (7:15) every day, but anything past 8 is highly unusual. He's probably sick or something.

I already had a nice fresh cup of Dunkin K-Cup that I brought with me in a travel mug, so I did not purchase a beverage with the sandwich. It was on a toasted everything bagel, by the way. I apologize for not previously disclosing every detail.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 05 Jan 2017, 12:00

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

8:45 is far from an everyday occurrence, but I subscribe to the theory that if neither he nor I has to be somewhere at a specific time, I let him sleep and enjoy the quiet time while it lasts. This week he has slept till after Wolfette and Pup 1 leave (7:15) every day, but anything past 8 is highly unusual. He's probably sick or something.

I already had a nice fresh cup of Dunkin K-Cup that I brought with me in a travel mug, so I did not purchase a beverage with the sandwich. It was on a toasted everything bagel, by the way. I apologize for not previously disclosing every detail.

Yet, I am still sitting here thinking, "Did he add any condiments or not" ?!?!?!?!?!?!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 12:04

All details have been provided. If there were condiments, you'd know about them by now.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Jan 2017, 14:02

I ordered something on Amazon that I really wanted to have for a business trip tomorrow. Sunday delivery was marked as available for no extra charge so I didn't rush-ship it. I'm sitting at home and get the email that they tried to deliver it but I wasn't home. I was here the whole time and there's no notice outside. Plus it's not an item that needs a signature. Plus they delivered something else Mrs. Tank bought earlier today.

Now I get shit happens. I would've been annoyed but accepting if there had been just a general shipping delay. But don't mark me down as not home when you didn't even attempt a delivery on a package that doesn't need a signature, assholes. Take responsibility for your suckitude.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 22 Jan 2017, 14:07

Frank the Tank wrote:I ordered something on Amazon that I really wanted to have for a business trip tomorrow. Sunday delivery was marked as available for no extra charge so I didn't rush-ship it. I'm sitting at home and get the email that they tried to deliver it but I wasn't home. I was here the whole time and there's no notice outside. Plus it's not an item that needs a signature. Plus they delivered something else Mrs. Tank bought earlier today.

Now I get shit happens. I would've been annoyed but accepting if there had been just a general shipping delay. But don't mark me down as not home when you didn't even attempt a delivery on a package that doesn't need a signature, assholes. Take responsibility for your suckitude.

USPS would be responsible there I believe. Shocking.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jan 2017, 08:15

Amazon needs to dump USPS. i know it's a billion times less expensive but they're not reliable at all. I guess there's some kind of shipping algorithm they use because sometimes UPS will deliver my stuff (always exactly when estimated) and sometimes USPS will (last 4-5 times it has been a day late at least). Part of that is December rush, but they're still fucking up in mid-January now. Last week i was supposed to get some bluetoof headphones on saturday and they didn't arrive until Tuesday afternoon. I MISSED 2 WIRE FREE WORKOUTS USPS
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Feb 2017, 13:36

Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:I ordered something on Amazon that I really wanted to have for a business trip tomorrow. Sunday delivery was marked as available for no extra charge so I didn't rush-ship it. I'm sitting at home and get the email that they tried to deliver it but I wasn't home. I was here the whole time and there's no notice outside. Plus it's not an item that needs a signature. Plus they delivered something else Mrs. Tank bought earlier today.

USPS would be responsible there I believe. Shocking.

This happened to me again today. There's a metric shit-tonne of snow on the ground. No one would blame them for not getting to me today. Just don't pull the bullshit "we tried" thing.

SouthernYokel wrote:Amazon needs to dump USPS. i know it's a billion times less expensive but they're not reliable at all. I guess there's some kind of shipping algorithm they use because sometimes UPS will deliver my stuff (always exactly when estimated) and sometimes USPS will (last 4-5 times it has been a day late at least). Part of that is December rush, but they're still fucking up in mid-January now. Last week i was supposed to get some bluetoof headphones on saturday and they didn't arrive until Tuesday afternoon. I MISSED 2 WIRE FREE WORKOUTS USPS

They really really do.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Mar 2017, 08:01

Got fucked by USPS. Pre-ordered an album from Amazon. Release date was the 10th. Figured it would be waiting for me when I got home from Vegas.

Last status is:

March 8, 2017 , 8:40 am

Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

FORT WORTH, TX 76177

Amazon's order page says:

Now expected Mar 10 - Mar 14
We’re sorry your package is late. If it hasn’t arrived by Wednesday, Mar 15, please come back for more options. Please Contact us for assistance

When I look at the product page for the CD, it says out of stock, will ship in 1-4 weeks. I'm gonna get fucked here.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 08:07

What album? Bros With Beards play the Amarillo Abandonded Barns in Lo-Fi?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Mar 2017, 08:09

Gregs Kite wrote:What album? Bros With Beards play the Amarillo Abandonded Barns in Lo-Fi?

The new one from Ha Ha Tonka.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 14 Mar 2017, 08:10

kind of surprised that albums are even a thing anymore
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.