Worst Customer Service Experiences

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Worst Customer Service Experiences

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Jan 2017, 10:19

Just wasted a bunch of time with Ally Bank customer service. Had a failed transfer of 20 large from my credit union to my online savings account at Ally that failed. They are trying to tell me that it was for insufficient funds when I clearly have enough money in my checking account.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Goose » 05 Jan 2017, 10:23

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Just wasted a bunch of time with Ally Bank customer service. Had a failed transfer of 20 large from my credit union to my online savings account at Ally that failed. They are trying to tell me that it was for insufficient funds when I clearly have enough money in my checking account.

They're probably just doing this as a delay tactic to allow the authorities to set up a civil forfeiture case against you.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 10:37

I've been having issues with my work laptop for 3-4 weeks, it just shut down one day and I couldn't get it to turn back on. Local IT guy got me up and running a couple days later, but it's still not working right. I keep getting a message that my AC adapter is not strong enough to charge the battery. So it usually works on AC, but the battery won't charge and it always shuts down within 30 seconds of unplugging the adapter.

Anyway... after 2 weeks of back and forth with the idiot IT guys, he finally says he called in a support request for a Lenovo tech to come to my house and do a warranty repair. Another week-plus passes, and I get a call from the tech yesterday at about 9AM. He says he's coming between 1 and 5, and I say it has to be on the early end of that because I have somewhere to be at 4, otherwise we'd have to reschedule. He says he'll co e between 1 and 3, and will call when he's on his way. 2:30 rolls around, and no call. At this point I decide if he does call, I'm just gonna reschedule. No call, no show.

Fast forward to 10:10 this morning. I'm picking up a late breakfast when the phone rings and it's him. "I'm outside." No introduction, no warning that he's on his way, just "I'm outside." I explain that I wasn't expecting him today, but I'll be home in 10 minutes. I get home and try to be nice, apologizing for making him wait as if this is in any way my fault. All he has to say is, "I told you between 10 and 12." Fuck you, that's not the time or even the day you told me, mother fucker. This asshole better actually fix the damn thing.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby babylurch » 05 Jan 2017, 11:11

TheWolf wrote:I've been having issues with my work laptop for 3-4 weeks, it just shut down one day and I couldn't get it to turn back on. Local IT guy got me up and running a couple days later, but it's still not working right. I keep getting a message that my AC adapter is not strong enough to charge the battery. So it usually works on AC, but the battery won't charge and it always shuts down within 30 seconds of unplugging the adapter.

Anyway... after 2 weeks of back and forth with the idiot IT guys, he finally says he called in a support request for a Lenovo tech to come to my house and do a warranty repair. Another week-plus passes, and I get a call from the tech yesterday at about 9AM. He says he's coming between 1 and 5, and I say it has to be on the early end of that because I have somewhere to be at 4, otherwise we'd have to reschedule. He says he'll co e between 1 and 3, and will call when he's on his way. 2:30 rolls around, and no call. At this point I decide if he does call, I'm just gonna reschedule. No call, no show.

Fast forward to 10:10 this morning. I'm picking up a late breakfast when the phone rings and it's him. "I'm outside." No introduction, no warning that he's on his way, just "I'm outside." I explain that I wasn't expecting him today, but I'll be home in 10 minutes. I get home and try to be nice, apologizing for making him wait as if this is in any way my fault. All he has to say is, "I told you between 10 and 12." Fuck you, that's not the time or even the day you told me, mother fucker. This asshole better actually fix the damn thing.

Did you make him a sandwich yet?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:13

babylurch wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I've been having issues with my work laptop for 3-4 weeks, it just shut down one day and I couldn't get it to turn back on. Local IT guy got me up and running a couple days later, but it's still not working right. I keep getting a message that my AC adapter is not strong enough to charge the battery. So it usually works on AC, but the battery won't charge and it always shuts down within 30 seconds of unplugging the adapter.

The tech just eyed the avocados on the counter. Wolf knows what to do. Guac coming up.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 05 Jan 2017, 11:14

babylurch wrote:

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 11:15

babylurch wrote:

Congrats.

I did offer him a beverage, but he declined. Honestly the worst part of this experience is that he looks nothing like the young lady who I recently saw in a very believable video about a married couple having computer trouble and seducing the girl who came to their house to fix it.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 05 Jan 2017, 11:15

Goose wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Just wasted a bunch of time with Ally Bank customer service. Had a failed transfer of 20 large from my credit union to my online savings account at Ally that failed. They are trying to tell me that it was for insufficient funds when I clearly have enough money in my checking account.

They're probably just doing this as a delay tactic to allow the authorities to set up a civil forfeiture case against you.

Such a Florida thing to say haha
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jan 2017, 11:15

TheWolf wrote:
babylurch wrote:

Congrats.

I did offer him a beverage, but he declined. Honestly the worst part of this experience is that he looks nothing like the young lady who I recently saw in a very believable video about a married couple having computer trouble and seducing the girl who came to their house to fix it.

go onnnn......
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mister bacon » 05 Jan 2017, 11:17

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
babylurch wrote:

Congrats.

go onnnn......

ctz31 wrote: *unzips pants*
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 11:34

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
babylurch wrote:

Congrats.

go onnnn......

Their computer didn't work. They called customer service. The tech that showed up was this nice girl, who someone (mj?) mentioned in the box once in reference to a property video she made.

After she arrived, the three of them engaged in acts of sexual congress, if you can believe that.

I do not believe she repaired their computer. #threadintegrity
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jan 2017, 11:38

Yes but does the highly professional technician have a name?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2017, 11:42

My favourite part of this is you having breakfast at 10:10 in the morning. Lazy ass, lol.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 05 Jan 2017, 11:44

Sorry, I meant to include her name. It is Pristine Edge. I'm sure that's on her birth certificate.

Gregs, I was up at 6, "working" at 7, and then took a break when pup 2 woke up at 8:45 to get him ready and shipped off to daycare. If anyone is lazy here, it's that little bastard. I wasn't really hungry earlier, so I grabbed a sausage, egg, and cheese on my way home from dropping him off.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:46

TheWolf wrote:Sorry, I meant to include her name. It is Pristine Edge. I'm sure that's on her birth certificate.

Gregs, I was up at 6, "working" at 7, and then took a break when pup 2 woke up at 8:45 to get him ready and shipped off to daycare. If anyone is lazy here, it's that little bastard. I wasn't really hungry earlier, so I grabbed a sausage, egg, and cheese on my way home from dropping him off.

That is her, and I did mention her previously. I like her a lot.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.