Economics, Global Markets and Finance

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Economics, Global Markets and Finance

Postby bosux » 12 Feb 2018, 18:08

chrisco wrote:Very long but great article on the couple that controls the pomegranate, pistachio, and almond markets in the US and robs the state of California of their water.

https://story.californiasunday.com/resn ... -from-dust

Bo might like this one.

full disclosure: they love me in turlock and i love them for that

and if it wasn't the almond barons, californians have been stealing water from each other and everyone else from time imemorial

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » Yesterday, 12:28

You guys, SnapChat is Down 7% bc Kylie Jenner tweeted that she doesn’t use Snapchat anymore.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news ... 1016720438

"Sooo does anyone else not open Snapchat anymore?" she asked her Twitter followers. "Or is it just me... ugh this is so sad." She followed up with another tweet: "Still love you tho snap ... my first love."

:shock:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Magnum » Yesterday, 12:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You guys, SnapChat is Down 7% bc Kylie Jenner tweeted that she doesn’t use Snapchat anymore.

"Sooo does anyone else not open Snapchat anymore?" she asked her Twitter followers. "Or is it just me... ugh this is so sad." She followed up with another tweet: "Still love you tho snap ... my first love."

They changed it and I can't figure it out. So I guess I'm with Kylie Jenner here. :beatsme:
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby SouthernYokel » Yesterday, 14:28

Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You guys, SnapChat is Down 7% bc Kylie Jenner tweeted that she doesn’t use Snapchat anymore.

They changed it and I can't figure it out. So I guess I'm with Kylie Jenner here. :beatsme:

Yeah I can't tell what is public and what is to a single person anymore. I just respond now. No new snaps from me
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » Yesterday, 14:45

SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Yeah I can't tell what is public and what is to a single person anymore. I just respond now. No new snaps from me

You had to stop sending dick pics to coworkers and Greg?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » Yesterday, 15:15

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

SY IF IT HAS THE RED OR PURPLE ICON TO THE LEFT THAT IS JUST FOR YOU.
If it has the picture next to the name that’s a snap story.
You guys can add me, my Snapchat name is Jimxxxxx with the xxxxx being my last name. Magnum I only send nudes on Wednesday’s at lunch so you’ll have to wait six more days.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Goose » Yesterday, 15:37

PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

You guys can add me, my Snapchat name is Jimxxxxx with the xxxxx being my last name. Magnum I only send nudes on Wednesday’s at lunch so you’ll have to wait six more days.

xxxxx, what is that, Dutch?
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby PhillyJim76 » Yesterday, 15:43

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

xxxxx, what is that, Dutch?

Ha no but I wasn’t gonna put my real name here ya mean
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » Yesterday, 18:53

SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

As a shitty millennial, my report is that snapchat usage has dropped dramatically, whether due to the redesign or whatever else. Everybody is on teh IG stories now, even people who used snapchat as a sole means of communication with the outside world.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » Yesterday, 20:12

Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

As a shitty millennial, my report is that snapchat usage has dropped dramatically, whether due to the redesign or whatever else. Everybody is on teh IG stories now, even people who used snapchat as a sole means of communication with the outside world.

All I do is win win win /Zuckerberg
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » Yesterday, 20:21

chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

All I do is win win win /Zuckerberg

One might say his shtoyle is unblockable.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to Misc.