The Pets Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Pets Thread

Postby chrisco » 28 Dec 2017, 10:42

Breaking: I thought that one of my fish had perished while we left the house at 55 for a week and tossed a feeder in the tank. Turns out it did not. Nothing I like more than cheap tropical fish that won't die.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Dec 2017, 13:13

chrisco wrote:Breaking: I thought that one of my fish had perished while we left the house at 55 for a week and tossed a feeder in the tank. Turns out it did not. Nothing I like more than cheap tropical fish that won't die.

Those barbs are tough.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jan 2018, 14:10

Neighbor's dog had ACL surgery 6 months ago. Then they went through several months of physical therapy before finally going in for a second surgery last week to repair a torn meniscus. She posted this on facebook the other day with the caption "Slumber party on the floor with Remy for me downstairs tonight. He needs his Mama so he can sleep after his surgery. Poor bud cries if I’m not next to him. I love this sweet boy!"

#wpatdd

And yes, Balls, their dog is named after Jerry Remy. Thoughts?

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 15 Jan 2018, 14:13

TheWolf wrote:Neighbor's dog had ACL surgery 6 months ago. Then they went through several months of physical therapy before finally going in for a second surgery last week to repair a torn meniscus. She posted this on facebook the other day with the caption "Slumber party on the floor with Remy for me downstairs tonight. He needs his Mama so he can sleep after his surgery. Poor bud cries if I’m not next to him. I love this sweet boy!"

#wpatdd

My thought is that your neighbor may be pretty cute.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jan 2018, 14:21

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Neighbor's dog had ACL surgery 6 months ago. Then they went through several months of physical therapy before finally going in for a second surgery last week to repair a torn meniscus. She posted this on facebook the other day with the caption "Slumber party on the floor with Remy for me downstairs tonight. He needs his Mama so he can sleep after his surgery. Poor bud cries if I’m not next to him. I love this sweet boy!"

#wpatdd

She's pretty decent. I definitely want to hold her hand. I've shared pics of her before, but I see no reason not to share more. Sometimes there's something a little off about her face that I can't quite describe. It's not obvious in every picture, but something is just quite right when I see her IRL. She's in fantastic shape though. She's a runner. Flush, you know her?

Her kids are in most of her FB pics, and I'm against posting pics of other people's kids. But here are a few random shots so you can judge her measurables.

- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 15 Jan 2018, 14:24

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

#wpatdd

She's pretty decent. I definitely want to hold her hand. I've shared pics of her before, but I see no reason not to share more. Sometimes there's something a little off about her face that I can't quite describe. It's not obvious in every picture, but something is just quite right when I see her IRL. She's in fantastic shape though. She's a runner. Flush, you know her?

Her kids are in most of her FB pics, and I'm against posting pics of other people's kids. But here are a few random shots so you can judge her measurables.

I see what you mean about her face in that 2nd pic, but yes she is worthy of hand holding.

As to my other thoughts.

If her family are Red Sox fans, I see no problem with her naming the dog Remy.

2 surgeries? The age of the dog would factor into my decisions.

I would not sleep downstairs with my dog on the floor if it was recovering from surgery. Carry it upstairs and put it on a dog bed. that should be fine.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Jan 2018, 14:47

Bad eyebrows
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 15 Jan 2018, 18:45

woof

#threadintegrity

#ripgil
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Jan 2018, 18:57

Those brows make her look like Uncle Leo. #Sein
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 16 Jan 2018, 10:10

First thing i noticed obv. the strong eyebrows. Would not.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Jew Jitsu » 16 Jan 2018, 10:25

Looks like a younger triple H
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 16 Jan 2018, 10:27

I guess it is true that some people start looking like their pets after a while.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Jan 2018, 11:10

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 19 Jan 2018, 11:28

Passengers have to sign a document that their animal can behave. I'm sure that will really help get the whole thing under control. At least they're trying though, I guess. Hopefully this is just the first step.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 19 Jan 2018, 12:39

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.