The Pets Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Pets Thread

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 May 2017, 16:08

Rodney Farva wrote:tonight i opened the back door to let our dog in from doing his bidness in the back yard. as he merrily trots by and i'm starting to close the door, out of the corner of my eye i see he's carrying something dark in his mouth. i yell at him, he drops it..... which turns out to be a decent sized pigeon.

i freak a little bit, see it's not moving. i quickly get a couple wads of paper towel, pick it up, seems pretty lifeless and while the carcass is pretty clean with no other apparent evidence of trauma, the head is lollying around in a way that makes it clear it was a broken neck. as i'm getting close to the door it feels like Petey (by this point I had named him Petey) twitches, so of course i squeal like women and toss it out of the door. i don't handle this kind of situation well, never have.

as my family is rolling with laughter at me i was looking for something to put Petey in, because there are quite a few feral cats in our neighborhood that would tear him to bits and i don't want my dog eating pieces of Petey and coming down with some kind of terrible bird-borne killer virus. god knows what pigeons in this hell hole are carrying on them.

the only thing i can find is some bubble wrap, so i lay a sheet next to Petey, use the paper towel to roll him over into the middle of the bubble wrap, and then wrap the bubble wrap around him. the missus gets a trash bag for me to put the package in, and just as i put it in she fake yells and quickly pushes the bag toward my face as if Petey had just sprung back to life, just to fuck with me. my reaction may have included forming my hands into fists, but not hands were thrown. i put the bag into the trash can, which the cats often get into, and closed it up as tightly as i could. hopefully then don't get a hold of him.

wondering how the little feller died. i don't think an animal killed him because it looked like a clean snap of the neck, don't see my dog having done it. did he fly into a window at our house by accident? somehow fall out of a tree? we'll never know. R.I.P. Petey, gone too soon.

Mrs. Farva sounds like a real card. :lol:

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 15 May 2017, 04:28

Your dog murdered that bird. Got a hold of it and shook it until its neck broke. Then you stole his trophy and threw it away instead of giving him kudos.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 May 2017, 07:28

My dog's death toll over the weekend was 1 mole and 1 copperhead snake. Had to take him to the vet after that 2nd one to confirm he hadn't been bitten. I couldn't find any bite marks but didn't feel comfortable with my own diagnosis. That little guy is a stone cold killer. Do not step to him.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 11:59

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 May 2017, 12:05

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

That's an enormous pussy
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 17 May 2017, 12:06

CourtesyFlush wrote:

That's an enormous pussy

Weird, the pic is cropped above her waist on my computer.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 13:02

The most important thing when around that cat?

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 14:49

SouthernYokel wrote:

The most important thing when around that cat?

I LOL'd at that one. Congrats.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re:

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 09:42

jack_daniels wrote:Boston terrier looks cool, pugs are UGLY!!!

Yeah, but there's also something kinda cute about them, y'know?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Re:

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 09:43

mister bacon wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:There's something not right about dudes who are cat lovers. They probably have a wide stance.

I've never understood that point of view. I've also never understood people who say cats have no personality. Where does that all come from? If I wanted something desperately needy I'd have married someone related to Britney Spears. Cats' independence makes them much more attractive pets.

my cat has a shitload of personality... and i am not responsible enough to own a dog at this point in my life. the lady keeps my cat. we inherited it when one of my friends had to leave the country very quickly following teh expiration of his work visa. i was not much of a pet person.. but i love my cat.

Yeah, it's really a tomato - tomahto thing
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 09:44

TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize spayings got fucked up that badly. My new little wollf pup is going in to get spayed in a couple weeks. Now you got me all worried about it Ogie.

How'd this turn out, Wolf?

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 09:49

nova wrote:Why do people get so emotional when their dog dies? Unlike a child, it's not surprising when you, as an owner, outlive your dog. You went into this knowing the deal, yet when it happens...trauma. There was a lady at work who mourned for her dog for 12 days. Had a little memorial and everything. Two weeks later, her mother gets diagnosed with pussy cancer, and she's Ms. Upbeat and Optimistic. I understand that you become attached to these animals, but at the same time, it's a dog. They live for 20 years max, and then they die.

Black People Proverb:

We told you so!

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 09:56

Rodney Farva wrote:longwind, if you opened your front door to find a naked kate upton on all fours with your dog on top of her, and she was clearly really into it with all that entails, and then she locked her eyes on you and gave you The Look, what do you think you would do?

In retrospect, this thread may be the darkest hole here

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 09:59

Well this is fucking stupid. Can we go back to that giant pussy? The fuck does that thing eat, amirite?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby jman » 18 May 2017, 10:00

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:longwind, if you opened your front door to find a naked kate upton on all fours with your dog on top of her, and she was clearly really into it with all that entails, and then she locked her eyes on you and gave you The Look, what do you think you would do?

In retrospect, this thread may be the darkest hole here

I'm not gonna go back through the thread to find this, but I'm curious...what's the play here?
jman
Another dude worth meeting

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.