The Pets Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Pets Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Apr 2017, 08:14

SouthernYokel wrote:he knew the dog's name

To be fair, he heard the whippings the dog got when they were retraining him not to answer to his birth name, Kunta Kinte.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Apr 2017, 08:16

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:he knew the dog's name

To be fair, he heard the whippings the dog got when they were retraining him not to answer to his birth name, Kunta Kinte.

JIKE!

lol
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Apr 2017, 07:32

Goon Brewery decides to stop allowing dogs and people react calmly:

ATTENTION: After months of incidents and observations, we have decided to no longer allow dogs in our tasting room (inside AND outside) effective May 1st. We love pooches just as much as we always have, but a multitude of very legitimate health, safety, and legal realities have brought us to this conclusion. Thanks for understanding!

Pet owners, thoughts?

The dogs can sniff butts at the park. What's so special about bringing them to <REDACTED>?

Don't know Jay. My dog is an audible to everyone but our family and friends so I wouldn't dream of bringing her into a bustling place of business. But I don't think once a month would kill anyone. And if the dog in question is can asshole then you tell (not ask) their douchey owners to leave

Makes sense...

But Logan is my wingman. Bummer is such a dog friendly town

Logan. Wingman. Shaking my head.

I've seen worse acting kids than I have dogs.

Really?? seen any kids barking and bitting lately Idiot??

Bitting.

I would never think of bringing my Australian Shepard anyway because he practices abstinence and would freak out and be major high maintenance around other dogs who are under the influence or not. It's prolly hard enough to manage intox humans.

I have an Australian Shepherd, by the way. From Australia.

Luckily no one's mentioned kids yet...

can we ban kids too?

They should. It's trashy to bring little kids and strollers to go drinking at a brewery.

:oops:

Okay, okay, let's be adults about this:

Dog people suck

You suck asshat!

Suddenly this became the #MAGA thread. :/

Wow, literally just booked a trip to <REDACTED> because I wanted to come here with my dog. It's a shame others ruined it for everyone else but I understand. We'll still swing by but this does definitely suck.

You literally just booked a trip to Maine to go to <REDACTED> with your dog???? What kind of vacation is that? Jesus. Get a grip.

Let us know how your dog takes the news.

<YENTA> wanna judge someone else's lifestyle a little more? People don't always find babysitters when going on trips, do they? If a town is advertised as dog friendly, why wouldn't someone decide to bring their dog along, instead of finding someone to watch it? It wasn't JUST the reason, but it was a perk. So go set your soapbox up elsewhere please. People who don't love dogs need not apply here

Patrick I'll have you know Rigatoni was DEVASTATED

Rigatoni.

We have fun.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Apr 2017, 07:35

lol, i think that last person was having fun. rigatoni is a good dog name. as an aside, I have decided my next dog will be named Balthazar.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 24 Apr 2017, 07:38

Why are we redacting the name of the goon brewery in question?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Apr 2017, 07:39

TheWolf wrote:Why are we redacting the name of the goon brewery in question?

I don't know. Felt very clandestine or something. You know where I'm talking about.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Apr 2017, 08:30

I'm actually surprised none of those were all "ermahgerd imma boycott your brewery, who's with me" "I am mama" "preach mama" "mama didn't raise no fool"
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby bosux » 24 Apr 2017, 08:47

that was great...people are fucking psychotic

i was recently talking with one of my colored co workers and he was really befuddled at our people's fetishization of canines...i had no explanation and was ashamed
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Apr 2017, 10:35

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 May 2017, 09:36

Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby nerf66 » 01 May 2017, 13:01

How do they know the cats are being shaved against their will?

Weird story. I love whoever is doing it though. Cats suck.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby mister bacon » 09 May 2017, 14:41

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby chrisco » 09 May 2017, 19:16

Ok so this is an internet blog and I'm taking it with a grain of sand, but I'll bet the proverbial farm That 3/4ths of people I their 30s do not have dogs.

Anyway on to the article....

A. Tired taek on millennial shortcomings
B. Yet another taek on millennials failing their end of the generational social contract.
C. Conservative taek gee ar ar, who cares what he actually writes about?
D. White people and pets, what's the deal?
E. Who gives a shit?. Look at negative birth rates in Italy and Japan. We make fun of the first for fucking on mopeds and the latter sleeping with full body pillows of cartoons. Dogs seem to fit right in here.
F. Yadda yadda yadda.

I'm sorry that the world is changing and people don't want to breed like they used to. I'm not. # SNS
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 09 May 2017, 21:51

That nigga can't write for shit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 May 2017, 13:23

tonight i opened the back door to let our dog in from doing his bidness in the back yard. as he merrily trots by and i'm starting to close the door, out of the corner of my eye i see he's carrying something dark in his mouth. i yell at him, he drops it..... which turns out to be a decent sized pigeon.

i freak a little bit, see it's not moving. i quickly get a couple wads of paper towel, pick it up, seems pretty lifeless and while the carcass is pretty clean with no other apparent evidence of trauma, the head is lollying around in a way that makes it clear it was a broken neck. as i'm getting close to the door it feels like Petey (by this point I had named him Petey) twitches, so of course i squeal like women and toss it out of the door. i don't handle this kind of situation well, never have.

as my family is rolling with laughter at me i was looking for something to put Petey in, because there are quite a few feral cats in our neighborhood that would tear him to bits and i don't want my dog eating pieces of Petey and coming down with some kind of terrible bird-borne killer virus. god knows what pigeons in this hell hole are carrying on them.

the only thing i can find is some bubble wrap, so i lay a sheet next to Petey, use the paper towel to roll him over into the middle of the bubble wrap, and then wrap the bubble wrap around him. the missus gets a trash bag for me to put the package in, and just as i put it in she fake yells and quickly pushes the bag toward my face as if Petey had just sprung back to life, just to fuck with me. my reaction may have included forming my hands into fists, but not hands were thrown. i put the bag into the trash can, which the cats often get into, and closed it up as tightly as i could. hopefully then don't get a hold of him.

wondering how the little feller died. i don't think an animal killed him because it looked like a clean snap of the neck, don't see my dog having done it. did he fly into a window at our house by accident? somehow fall out of a tree? we'll never know. R.I.P. Petey, gone too soon.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.