Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Other stuff in other stuff.

where?

Poll ended at 11 Sep 2007, 13:30

in some plugins folder way back in program files or somewhere
4
40%
in my documents in a folder called "pr0n"
1
10%
i leave it out on my desktop for all to see cuz im a badass like that
5
50%
 
Total votes : 10

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby PhillyJim76 » 19 Oct 2017, 12:06

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Question for all you woke mother fuckers......79, would you fuck a post op tranny?


I do not care for bolt ons so probably not.


Nah bake she got them good under the muscle ones, you'd never even know, they sweet like a college girls bosoms
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5296
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby mister bacon » 19 Oct 2017, 12:08

PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Question for all you woke mother fuckers......79, would you fuck a post op tranny?


I do not care for bolt ons so probably not.


Nah bake she got them good under the muscle ones, you'd never even know, they sweet like a college girls bosoms


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27102
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Oct 2017, 12:12

I don't know why I wouldn't call a post-op transexual woman a she, woman, etc, because I would probably just go by however she introduced herself. I admit that pre-op becomes a hell of a lot cloudier and just knowing my usual level of social awareness, I'd likely fuck it up.

My liberal belief system is that people should fuck who they want to fuck (with consent, of course) and do what they want to do with their own bodies, it isn't any of my business.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31612
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby mj3528 » 19 Oct 2017, 12:19

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Question for all you woke mother fuckers......79, would you fuck a post op tranny?


I do not care for bolt ons so probably not.


Nah bake she got them good under the muscle ones, you'd never even know, they sweet like a college girls bosoms


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


don't be too hard on bolt ons. the way they sit there are kind of mesmerizing.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10072
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Oct 2017, 14:25

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Question for all you woke mother fuckers......79, would you fuck a post op tranny?


No, that's not who I'm attracted to.

You aren't attracted to a woman? Because we all get beat over the head that if a man feels he is a woman we have to use the proper pronouns etc

I'm busting your balls by the way, just pointing out the nonsense of the liberal belief system

Are you attracted to every woman you see?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9026
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Oct 2017, 14:27

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Question for all you woke mother fuckers......79, would you fuck a post op tranny?


I do not care for bolt ons so probably not.


Nah bake she got them good under the muscle ones, you'd never even know, they sweet like a college girls bosoms


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


don't be too hard on bolt ons. the way they sit there are kind of mesmerizing.


I'm assuming a man of your #Dimeslaying taste needs quality augmentation work, right?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24979
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Goose » 20 Oct 2017, 08:49

Too much tranny talk, not enough Sarah Chalke

Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby JT99 » 20 Oct 2017, 11:05

Goose wrote:Too much tranny talk, not enough Sarah Chalke

Image


#dossier

Good work, Goose
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10328
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Oct 2017, 11:23

JT99 wrote:
Goose wrote:Too much tranny talk, not enough Sarah Chalke

Image


#dossier

Good work, Goose

Nothing new in almost 3 hours? tsk tsk

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

and because it came up in a Sarah Chalke image search for some reason:

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby mister bacon » 20 Oct 2017, 11:34

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:and because it came up in a Sarah Chalke image search for some reason:

Image


nothing but re2pect for MY president.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27102
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Oct 2017, 14:37

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24979
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Dec 2017, 12:31

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Jan 2018, 21:19

PornHub had MLK Jr. in their logo today. That was nice of them.


And I somehow ended up in the Ballbusting subsection. Just videos of naked dudes letting women repeatedly kick them in the balls. How did this become a genre? People get off on this shit?
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18747
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jan 2018, 21:20

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:PornHub had MLK Jr. in their logo today. That was nice of them.


And I somehow ended up in the Ballbusting subsection. Just videos of naked dudes letting women repeatedly kick them in the balls. How did this become a genre? People get off on this shit?


You tell me, Mr. Somehow Ended Up There.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19947
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Where Do you Gays Keep Your Porn folder?

Postby rickm3 » 15 Jan 2018, 22:09

TheWolf wrote:You tell me, Mr. Somehow Ended Up There.


I laughed at this. Nice work W.
rickm3
Hope College Alum
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 13 May 2006, 14:58

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CourtesyFlush and 2 guests