You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Jan 2018, 09:19

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Tore the plastic bag inside the brand new box of cereal this morning. Cancel the week, it's over.

The worse. Pup 1 has semi-recently started "making his own breakfast" - pouring cereal for himself. This never goes well if it's a new box and he tries to open it himself. Best of luck with your cereal woes.

My fifteen-year old still can’t open a fucking bag of cereal without fucking mangling the ever-loving shit out of it. Pisses me off.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 16 Jan 2018, 09:27

Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Tore the plastic bag inside the brand new box of cereal this morning. Cancel the week, it's over.

The worse. Pup 1 has semi-recently started "making his own breakfast" - pouring cereal for himself. This never goes well if it's a new box and he tries to open it himself. Best of luck with your cereal woes.

My fifteen-year old still can’t open a fucking bag of cereal without fucking mangling the ever-loving shit out of it. Pisses me off.

Oh good, I only have at least 9 more years of this nonsense.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Jan 2018, 10:26

TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Oh good, I only have at least 9 more years of this nonsense.

thankfully wolfette makes you open her bags of cereal
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dunking Donut » 16 Jan 2018, 10:42

Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Munchkin still doesn’t actually close anything before it gets put away. Cereal, chips, milk. Motherfucker, I love stale shit.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Jan 2018, 11:54

Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Do you really want him to suffer a hand injury before a big tournament?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 16 Jan 2018, 14:00

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Do you really want him to suffer a hand injury before a big tournament?

or he might suffer the same fate as this guy:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ray-mckigney-86102726
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 Jan 2018, 14:55

i often still mangle the inner plastic bag in a cereal box. solve that by opening it and pouring all the cereal into a big sealed jar.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby the cheese » 16 Jan 2018, 15:31

Rodney Farva wrote:i often still mangle the inner plastic bag in a cereal box. solve that by opening it and pouring all the cereal into a big sealed jar.

Protects you from rodents as well as allowing for better inventory visibility. We do this for the kids cereal now.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Jan 2018, 15:34

the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i often still mangle the inner plastic bag in a cereal box. solve that by opening it and pouring all the cereal into a big sealed jar.

Protects you from rodents as well as allowing for better inventory visibility. We do this for the kids cereal now.

I understand these points, and they’re valid, but the bag still has the benefit of shrinking as the food is eaten, reducing air trapped in the container with the cereal. If you’ve got a half full plastic container of cereal, it’s protected from dust and rodents etc, but it’s still exposed to plenty of air, hastening the process of going stale.

Granted if you’re going through cereal at a fast enough pace this is probably a non-issue, but in Tank Manor boxes of cereal tend to last a long time.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby the cheese » 16 Jan 2018, 15:46

Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:

I understand these points, and they’re valid, but the bag still has the benefit of shrinking as the food is eaten, reducing air trapped in the container with the cereal. If you’ve got a half full plastic container of cereal, it’s protected from dust and rodents etc, but it’s still exposed to plenty of air, hastening the process of going stale.

Granted if you’re going through cereal at a fast enough pace this is probably a non-issue, but in Tank Manor boxes of cereal tend to last a long time.

You have a 15 year old boy, descended from you, in your house and you don't go through cereal quickly?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Jan 2018, 15:48

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You have a 15 year old boy, descended from you, in your house and you don't go through cereal quickly?

Yup. He eats a lot, but for some reason cereal is something he goes through in phases. :beatsme:

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby nova » 16 Jan 2018, 15:49

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:

That nigga probably subsists on Pop Tarts and Gogurt.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby TheWolf » 16 Jan 2018, 15:50

My kids eat cereal damn near every day. So does my wife for that matter. I eat it maybe once a week. Would certainly eat it a lot more often if I didn't wfh, but I like to ignore work and make myself a nice breakfast.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 16 Jan 2018, 22:10

My white enjoys leaving his empty cereal boxes and mangled bag inside on the counter every couple days for me to put it in the trash/recycling 5 feet away. Fuck cereal.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Jan 2018, 22:37

Magnum wrote:My white enjoys leaving his empty cereal boxes and mangled bag inside on the counter every couple days for me to put it in the trash/recycling 5 feet away. Fuck cereal.

Lol.

I’m embarrassed by my cereal enjoyment, so I do away with the box when I’m done. Additionally I use a plastic container for my cereal so I dispose of the box on day one. :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.