You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Postby Prez » 22 Feb 2017, 10:21

chrisco wrote:So no one has had their gears ground in over 5 months? Thanks Trump.

I think its impossible to escape Linked In notifications. They started showing up in my inbox last week again. Some dude named Joey Bananas (not real name) got really active on LinkedIn. I check my opt out settings and I'm still opted out. Then a squirrel ran by my window so I forgot about the problem. This morning I got digest updates about Joey and his Bananas and do some sleuthing. This dude signed up for linked in using a downtime notification email alias that a bunch of us are on.

Gears ground. If a squirrel doesn't go by my window in the next 3 minutes, I'm going to figure out how to opt that distro out of everything on LinkedIn. Then execute Joey B.

Is this Joey Bananas named Evan or EvDog? I linked a pic in the box a few weeks ago of a douchebag I know who goes by Joey Bananas on fb
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby chrisco » 22 Feb 2017, 10:23

Prez wrote:
chrisco wrote:So no one has had their gears ground in over 5 months? Thanks Trump.

I think its impossible to escape Linked In notifications. They started showing up in my inbox last week again. Some dude named Joey Bananas (not real name) got really active on LinkedIn. I check my opt out settings and I'm still opted out. Then a squirrel ran by my window so I forgot about the problem. This morning I got digest updates about Joey and his Bananas and do some sleuthing. This dude signed up for linked in using a downtime notification email alias that a bunch of us are on.

Gears ground. If a squirrel doesn't go by my window in the next 3 minutes, I'm going to figure out how to opt that distro out of everything on LinkedIn. Then execute Joey B.

Is this Joey Bananas named Evan or EvDog? I linked a pic in the box a few weeks ago of a douchebag I know who goes by Joey Bananas on fb

Sorry he's a JB and I think from our Manila escalation group. The very group we are in the process of winding down.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2017, 10:24

chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:

Sorry he's a JB and I think from our Manila escalation group. The very group we are in the process of winding down.

well i can see why he's suddenly active on linkedin then
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Feb 2017, 23:07

THERE'S NO GODAMNED CHICKEN IN THIS ORDER OF KUNG PAO CHICKEN.

We need a Grrrr things that make me mad for absolutely sane reasons.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Feb 2017, 06:49

Thatd be the rants thread. Peanuts and vegetables is not good chinese food
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Mar 2017, 03:20

people who don't use earphones when looking at videos or listening to crap on their phone in airplanes or sitting in the gate area. we're trying to have a society here, people.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Mar 2017, 12:53

Rodney Farva wrote:people who don't use earphones when looking at videos or listening to crap on their phone in airplanes or sitting in the gate area. we're trying to have a society here, people.

Not only is it gear grinding but its also pretty useless. Its loud as hell in the airport, how the hell do they hear any of it coming out of shitty little iphone speakers. All i hear is enough to bother me and im sitting right next to them
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Mar 2017, 14:54

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:people who don't use earphones when looking at videos or listening to crap on their phone in airplanes or sitting in the gate area. we're trying to have a society here, people.

Not only is it gear grinding but its also pretty useless. Its loud as hell in the airport, how the hell do they hear any of it coming out of shitty little iphone speakers. All i hear is enough to bother me and im sitting right next to them

I was on a Southwest flight once where there was a little kid (4yo?) who was blasting videos on his kindle fire. He threw a fit when the flight attendant asked him to mute it or use headphones. The mother said "oh, he doesn't like headphones" like that made the 110 dB volume acceptable. I get kids will be kids, but I wanted to smack the mom.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Mar 2017, 01:21

This is probably because I'm the son of a football coach, or maybe it isn't, and I feel like I've ranted on this before. But, I can't find it, so here goes.

As you know, I have no children. It's part of my Celibacy and Celebrations Plan. However, there are several old high school chums of mine who do, and some of them are old enough now to be playing Little League Baseball. Because our town is dumb, we don't really have enough teams for a league, so we often have our kids playing little local tournaments against neighboring towns. Some of these towns are bigger, I'll grant, but that doesn't mean you give the kids FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS for beating East Bumfuck, Hicktown, and Phil Collins at a tournament. I cannot wait for the day these kids ask my dad if he will give them a ring for beating fucking Rinky Dink Middle like we always do. Jesus Fucking Christ.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Jew Jitsu » 20 Mar 2017, 13:54

JichaelDick wrote:This is probably because I'm the son of a football coach, or maybe it isn't, and I feel like I've ranted on this before. But, I can't find it, so here goes.

As you know, I have no children. It's part of my Celibacy and Celebrations Plan. However, there are several old high school chums of mine who do, and some of them are old enough now to be playing Little League Baseball. Because our town is dumb, we don't really have enough teams for a league, so we often have our kids playing little local tournaments against neighboring towns. Some of these towns are bigger, I'll grant, but that doesn't mean you give the kids FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS for beating East Bumfuck, Hicktown, and Phil Collins at a tournament. I cannot wait for the day these kids ask my dad if he will give them a ring for beating fucking Rinky Dink Middle like we always do. Jesus Fucking Christ.

All those medals and thropies are for loser parents, the kids could give two fucks about that shit. Blame your buddies.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Mar 2017, 14:01

Jew Jitsu wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:This is probably because I'm the son of a football coach, or maybe it isn't, and I feel like I've ranted on this before. But, I can't find it, so here goes.

All those medals and thropies are for loser parents, the kids could give two fucks about that shit. Blame your buddies.

I do blame the buddies. A goddamn championship ring. SMH.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Magnum » 31 Mar 2017, 10:20

When people call me "honey." Today I called to refill a prescription and the woman on the phone kept calling me honey, but like not in a nice tone. STFU.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Mar 2017, 10:22

Magnum wrote:When people call me "honey." Today I called to refill a prescription and the woman on the phone kept calling me honey, but like not in a nice tone. STFU.

Is honey better or worse than hon?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Mar 2017, 10:25

Gregs Kite wrote:
Magnum wrote:When people call me "honey." Today I called to refill a prescription and the woman on the phone kept calling me honey, but like not in a nice tone. STFU.

Is honey better or worse than hon?

And is sweetie worse than those? Need Mags to do a ranking of condescending references.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 31 Mar 2017, 10:26

What about sugar tits?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.