You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Postby TheWolf » 27 Apr 2016, 08:50

ctz31 wrote:I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Sometimes its good to be oblivious and not pay attention and get angry about every single current event that is going on in the world.

^5, ctz. I did hear Beyonce had a new album so maybe I'm not totally under a rock. But I give zero fucks about it and even less fucks about what people are saying about it/her.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 27 Apr 2016, 10:08

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Sometimes its good to be oblivious and not pay attention and get angry about every single current event that is going on in the world.

^5, ctz. I did hear Beyonce had a new album so maybe I'm not totally under a rock. But I give zero fucks about it and even less fucks about what people are saying about it/her.

Yeah, samesies. I don't really get the Beyoncé obsession, but it doesn't actually get me angry. :beatsme:
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 27 Apr 2016, 16:24

I think she's an uggo so sometimes I feel like I'm the one on krazy pills when everyone else is fawning over her.

Anthrax's new album > Lemonade.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Apr 2016, 19:06

Mario Speedwagon wrote:I think she's an uggo so sometimes I feel like I'm the one on krazy pills when everyone else is fawning over her.

I think most of the fawning over her is woman at this point. She's so fierce, you see.

She is overrated looks-wise and probably looks a lot better because of the way she is filmed/photographed, but "uggo" is a bridge way too far for me. She def had some moments in her prime.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2016, 19:29

Dthefritz wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:I think she's an uggo so sometimes I feel like I'm the one on krazy pills when everyone else is fawning over her.

I think most of the fawning over her is woman at this point. She's so fierce, you see.

She is overrated looks-wise and probably looks a lot better because of the way she is filmed/photographed, but "uggo" is a bridge way too far for me. She def had some moments in her prime.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 Oct 2016, 11:59

Had to run some errands at lunch. Stopped at the Hardee's Drive-thru.

Fuck, man. They dropped the Red Burrito portion of Hardee's / Red Burrito. So I was stuck getting a burger, instead of a burrito combo & a taco. And they switched from Diet Coke to Coke Zero. Coke Zero tastes like feet.

Fuck these people.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Oct 2016, 12:46

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Coke Zero tastes like feet.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Oct 2016, 12:54

I prefer Diet Coke as well, but I've been fully exposed to Aspartame's mind-control powers.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Oct 2016, 00:00

People seriously, earnestly using the phrase, "WAKE UP, AMERICA!" Odds are if I see that, I've already tuned you out.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 17 Oct 2016, 06:21

JichaelDick wrote:People seriously, earnestly using the phrase, "WAKE UP, AMERICA!" Odds are if I see that, I've already tuned you out.

You're talking about Farva on Facebook aren't you? ;)
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Oct 2016, 06:35

Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:People seriously, earnestly using the phrase, "WAKE UP, AMERICA!" Odds are if I see that, I've already tuned you out.

Political Rod is fantastic. He's like our crazy cat lady aunt.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Oct 2016, 06:38

Theny wrote:

I am not pals with Farv on the Book. Or maybe I am and I just don't follow him.

Most of the folks I think of who say that are Trump supporters, actually.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Oct 2016, 11:16

i don't use that phrase. i've used wake up, sheeple, but that's it.

you probably didn't notice, but you don't have to worry about reading my political fb posts anymore, gregs \:D/ :-w :-w \:D/
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby chrisco » 22 Feb 2017, 10:00

So no one has had their gears ground in over 5 months? Thanks Trump.

I think its impossible to escape Linked In notifications. They started showing up in my inbox last week again. Some dude named Joey Bananas (not real name) got really active on LinkedIn. I check my opt out settings and I'm still opted out. Then a squirrel ran by my window so I forgot about the problem. This morning I got digest updates about Joey and his Bananas and do some sleuthing. This dude signed up for linked in using a downtime notification email alias that a bunch of us are on.

Gears ground. If a squirrel doesn't go by my window in the next 3 minutes, I'm going to figure out how to opt that distro out of everything on LinkedIn. Then execute Joey B.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2017, 10:11

chrisco wrote:So no one has had their gears ground in over 5 months? Thanks Trump.

I think its impossible to escape Linked In notifications. They started showing up in my inbox last week again. Some dude named Joey Bananas (not real name) got really active on LinkedIn. I check my opt out settings and I'm still opted out. Then a squirrel ran by my window so I forgot about the problem. This morning I got digest updates about Joey and his Bananas and do some sleuthing. This dude signed up for linked in using a downtime notification email alias that a bunch of us are on.

Gears ground. If a squirrel doesn't go by my window in the next 3 minutes, I'm going to figure out how to opt that distro out of everything on LinkedIn. Then execute Joey B.

i think i've unsubscribed from linkedin emails 1000 times. i do log on and accept all non-headhunter contact requests about once a month so i guess theres something happening there where logging in constitutes my acceptance of new emails, but grr linkedin is the worse. they send me more spam than photobucket. (thanks sotsg)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.