You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? (RANTS)

Postby jman » 03 Jan 2018, 11:02

That's a great rug. It really ties the room together.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2018, 11:45

jman wrote:That's a great rug. It really ties the room together.

Don't know if this is to Wolf or me, but I really like that rug. I haggled the guy down 70%, even though he probably still made a 300% profit, and it has now tied three rooms together.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 03 Jan 2018, 11:48

the cheese wrote:

Don't know if this is to Wolf or me, but I really like that rug. I haggled the guy down 70%, even though he probably still made a 300% profit, and it has now tied three rooms together.

Mr Mags is hiding that profit from Mags
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2018, 11:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Mr Mags is hiding that profit from Mags

Swish.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby rickm3 » 03 Jan 2018, 19:16

TheWolf wrote: my buddy's one-year-old (he's actually 11 months, but rickm3 might read this and I don't want to upset him)

Thanks Wolf, I don't get upset I just think it is silly/pointless. Great job on the table, although the baskets are a little gay. But since I couldn't make something 1/10 as nice I have no place criticizing the accessories. I assume it was your wife that picked them out?
rickm3
Hope College Alum

Postby Theny » 03 Jan 2018, 19:35

the cheese wrote:

Yes that is def a good rug. I'll give you that.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 03 Jan 2018, 19:46

rickm3 wrote:
TheWolf wrote: my buddy's one-year-old (he's actually 11 months, but rickm3 might read this and I don't want to upset him)

Thanks Wolf, I don't get upset I just think it is silly/pointless. Great job on the table, although the baskets are a little gay. But since I couldn't make something 1/10 as nice I have no place criticizing the accessories. I assume it was your wife that picked them out?

Thanks rick. The baskets actually came with the old table. I just stuck them under there cause they were full of crap I didn't feel like dealing with. It's on her to decide whether to keep, remove, or replace the baskets.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 10:09

TheWolf wrote:
rickm3 wrote:

Thanks rick. The baskets actually came with the old table. I just stuck them under there cause they were full of crap I didn't feel like dealing with. It's on her to decide whether to keep, remove, or replace the baskets.

That's so cute how you think you won't be blamed when she decides to change it.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 10:16

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
rickm3 wrote:

That's so cute how you think you won't be blamed when she decides to change it.

Who said anything about blame? I simply said it's on her to make the decision. That in no way prevents her from blaming me.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Jan 2018, 18:06

the other team did not enter their players in the book in numerical order. makes keeping a basketball score book so much more fun /sarcasm font

good thing I’m on the book bc refs are horrible
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 18:21

Rodney Farva wrote:the other team did not enter their players in the book in numerical order. makes keeping a basketball score book so much more fun /sarcasm font

good thing I’m on the book bc refs are horrible

What do you expect in A shithole like Indi....hey wait a minute!!!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jan 2018, 07:38

Tore the plastic bag inside the brand new box of cereal this morning. Cancel the week, it's over.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jan 2018, 08:04

SouthernYokel wrote:Tore the plastic bag inside the brand new box of cereal this morning. Cancel the week, it's over.

The worse. Pup 1 has semi-recently started "making his own breakfast" - pouring cereal for himself. This never goes well if it's a new box and he tries to open it himself. Best of luck with your cereal woes.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby bosux » 15 Jan 2018, 10:30

SouthernYokel wrote:Tore the plastic bag inside the brand new box of cereal this morning. Cancel the week, it's over.

follow it up with an exploding bag of chips at lunch!
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Jew Jitsu » 15 Jan 2018, 14:22

Fuck old people and their shitty hearing that's making you have to repeat yourself twelve times.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.