The Doctor's Office hosted by Dr. Jeckyll

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Doctor's Office hosted by Dr. Jeckyll

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2018, 15:00

BigJohnStudd wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I finally got sick of the shoulder pain i feel lifting in my left shoulder, bit the bullet, and scheduled an appt w the wizard indian doc that practices on the rez near my home. I seen him 10 years ago and he cured me of this same issue. He uses something called ART (active release technique), where he jams his thumbs and fingers into the soft tissue of the area, while rotating my arm in directions. He's expensive, doesn't take insurance, and to be frank, it hurts like a mother fucker, but i sacked up. Went today for my first appt. Shoulder is burning fire right now, and will be all bruised up, but i can already tell after 30 minute appt, that the actual pain in the joint area is improved. I'll test it out at the gym, and have my 2nd appt in a coupla weeks. I'll probably have to go like 5x for the entire treatment. He also does nutrition, outside of chiro, but i'm not ready for that just yet.

Dot or feather?

Also--a rub and tug should've been your first move.

"the rez" points to feather. A dot indian doctor would def take insurance.

Agreed. Dots are real doctors.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 23 Jan 2018, 15:03

TheWolf wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I finally got sick of the shoulder pain i feel lifting in my left shoulder, bit the bullet, and scheduled an appt w the wizard indian doc that practices on the rez near my home. I seen him 10 years ago and he cured me of this same issue. He uses something called ART (active release technique), where he jams his thumbs and fingers into the soft tissue of the area, while rotating my arm in directions. He's expensive, doesn't take insurance, and to be frank, it hurts like a mother fucker, but i sacked up. Went today for my first appt. Shoulder is burning fire right now, and will be all bruised up, but i can already tell after 30 minute appt, that the actual pain in the joint area is improved. I'll test it out at the gym, and have my 2nd appt in a coupla weeks. I'll probably have to go like 5x for the entire treatment. He also does nutrition, outside of chiro, but i'm not ready for that just yet.

Dot or feather?

Also--a rub and tug should've been your first move.

"the rez" points to feather. A dot indian doctor would def take insurance.

I worked mail-order pharmacy for a while. Do you know how many "Dr. Sanjay Gupta"s there are? A lot.

Agreed. Dots are real doctors.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Jan 2018, 12:14

My dad had surgery to remove some polyps from his colon on Monday afternoon. Surgery went fine, polyps appear to be benign, etc etc, all good. Monday night at about 11:30 he begins hemorrhaging blood where you would expect to hemorrhage after that type of surgery, to the point where it was literally pouring out onto the kitchen floor. Mom took him to the ER and they ambulanced him down to the University hospital in Iowa City. Got the bleeding stopped, released from the hospital yesterday afternoon, things look to be on the uptick now.

My mom emailed my brother and I that this was going on because she didn't want to wake us up. I told her this would be the type of thing that would probably warrant a late night phone call.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 31 Jan 2018, 12:17

Briandong79 wrote:My dad had surgery to remove some polyps from his colon on Monday afternoon. Surgery went fine, polyps appear to be benign, etc etc, all good. Monday night at about 11:30 he begins hemorrhaging blood where you would expect to hemorrhage after that type of surgery, to the point where it was literally pouring out onto the kitchen floor. Mom took him to the ER and they ambulanced him down to the University hospital in Iowa City. Got the bleeding stopped, released from the hospital yesterday afternoon, things look to be on the uptick now.

My mom emailed my brother and I that this was going on because she didn't want to wake us up. I told her this would be the type of thing that would probably warrant a late night phone call.

My dad has nearly died like 4 times now, and my mom only tells me after he's out of woods. Usually when I make my weekly call home. She has a very high threshold for calling me.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 31 Jan 2018, 12:21

chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:My dad had surgery to remove some polyps from his colon on Monday afternoon. Surgery went fine, polyps appear to be benign, etc etc, all good. Monday night at about 11:30 he begins hemorrhaging blood where you would expect to hemorrhage after that type of surgery, to the point where it was literally pouring out onto the kitchen floor. Mom took him to the ER and they ambulanced him down to the University hospital in Iowa City. Got the bleeding stopped, released from the hospital yesterday afternoon, things look to be on the uptick now.

My dad has nearly died like 4 times now, and my mom only tells me after he's out of woods. Usually when I make my weekly call home. She has a very high threshold for calling me.

I understand her actions. You are a pretty terrible person to talk to/kite prolly
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby chrisco » 31 Jan 2018, 12:23

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

I understand her actions. You are a pretty terrible person to talk to/kite prolly

zo.gif
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Jan 2018, 12:41

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Magnum » 07 Feb 2018, 10:02

Woke up the morning after the Superbowl feeling god-awful. I had like 3 beers the night before, so thought it might be that. I took a shower and then threw up. I do not throw up from alcohol unless mixing a bunch or drinking way more than 3 beers, so I thought it might have been the Aldi scallops wrapped in bacon I ate the night before. I felt better after puking and Monday is my busiest day of the month, so I went to work, though my white told me to stay home. I progressively got worse (nausea, chills), and decided to go home at like 11. Sucked, I had to cancel a lunch with a high-up person and miss an important meeting. I went home and slept for hours. I threw up again. I went to urgent care, who gave me anti-nausea medicine and told me it was a virus. Stomach flu. Was out of commission for a couple days. Back at work now. Not 100 yet...not eating a lot.

My cancer survivor employee got it Monday night. I didn't go near her Monday, so don't think she caught it from me. Waiting for Shabazz and my white to get this awful illness now. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy (Kite).
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Feb 2018, 10:07

Oof, that sounds really shitty.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 07 Feb 2018, 10:08

It's a great way to lose pounds before a show though.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goose » 07 Feb 2018, 10:16

Congrats on child #2.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Feb 2018, 10:22

I'll be the bigger woman here and wish you and your family good health, Magnum.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 07 Feb 2018, 10:25

That sucks, Mags. Glad you're starting to feel better. I'm still choosing to blame the Aldi scallops, regardless of what your doctor said.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Misc.