The Doctor's Office hosted by Dr. Jeckyll

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Doctor's Office hosted by Dr. Jeckyll

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Dec 2017, 21:27

I think that's how I want to go out, in a chili eating mishap.

How'd IMS die?
Oh, he blew out his asshole from some bad chili.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mister bacon » 26 Dec 2017, 21:30

SouthernYokel wrote:The white's uncle had a stomach flu on Christmas day. He was eating chili (bold move, stomach flu-haver), and started to vomit. He puked so hard he tore his esophagus. Ended up in the ICU, sepsis in his chest cavity, they had to vacuum chili out of everywhere. Got put in an induced coma, sepsis got bad, priest came in and gave him last rites. Today he turned it around enough for them to do surgery to repair his esophagus, now has an 80% survival prognosis after at one point being 6 hrs from pulled plug.

The bad luck tornado is never far, is what I'm saying. Fuckin whew.

your wife's family's cooking really sucks du
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 27 Dec 2017, 08:58

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:The white's uncle had a stomach flu on Christmas day. He was eating chili (bold move, stomach flu-haver), and started to vomit. He puked so hard he tore his esophagus. Ended up in the ICU, sepsis in his chest cavity, they had to vacuum chili out of everywhere. Got put in an induced coma, sepsis got bad, priest came in and gave him last rites. Today he turned it around enough for them to do surgery to repair his esophagus, now has an 80% survival prognosis after at one point being 6 hrs from pulled plug.

The bad luck tornado is never far, is what I'm saying. Fuckin whew.

your wife's family's cooking really sucks du

Ha I started reading that story and was lol'ing and by the end I'm like what the fuck. If balls posted it no one, and by no one I mean craig, would believe it. My kid had the stomach flu. 2am Christmas morn. Good times.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 09:14

grandmother had a stroke last night so I'm going to Orangeburg to check on her. She's not awake yet so...not a great sign. This is the us open doubles player who has hacked her fingers off with a lawnmower and had a black cat explode in her hand, so I kind of expect her to pull an Undertaker.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 12 Jan 2018, 09:24

SouthernYokel wrote:grandmother had a stroke last night so I'm going to Orangeburg to check on her. She's not awake yet so...not a great sign. This is the us open doubles player who has hacked her fingers off with a lawnmower and had a black cat explode in her hand, so I kind of expect her to pull an Undertaker.

Grandma strokes suck. Mine had four in the last two years of her life. Not good times.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Magnum » 12 Jan 2018, 11:15

What happened with the black cat? I'm assuming the loss of fingers was after the US Open?
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 11:25

Magnum wrote:What happened with the black cat? I'm assuming the loss of fingers was after the US Open?

Yeah both of these were well into grandmother days. My brother (5ish years old) found an unexploded black cat on the beach on the 5th of July. It was waterlogged. He begged her to set it off and she kept telling him it was pointless, it would not work because it was wet. He hounded her until she got exasperated and held it up in her hand as she lit it. "SEE JOHN I TOLD YOU IT WOULDNT" *POW* And then he asked her 100 times where the firework went. It's one of my favorite family jawns
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Jan 2018, 11:32

I was kinda hoping an actual cat spontaneously combusted in her hand but that's cool too. I guess.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 11:33

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I was kinda hoping an actual cat spontaneously combusted in her hand but that's cool too. I guess.

My grandmother the witch
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jan 2018, 11:33

I enjoyed that story. But I agree with MTM.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 12 Jan 2018, 11:36

TheWolf wrote:I enjoyed that story. But I agree with MTM.

The fireworks go in the black cat.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Magnum » 12 Jan 2018, 11:48

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I was kinda hoping an actual cat spontaneously combusted in her hand but that's cool too. I guess.

Yeah, I thought that was what it was. I guess this makes more sense. Also surprised she didn't lose fingers with this.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Jan 2018, 12:04

great story. i was with mtm as well.

now if the fireworks were lodged up the anal cavity of a black feline, wow, then you'd really have something.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 Jan 2018, 12:21

That was my assumption as well.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby bosux » 12 Jan 2018, 12:24

SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:What happened with the black cat? I'm assuming the loss of fingers was after the US Open?

Yeah both of these were well into grandmother days. My brother (5ish years old) found an unexploded black cat on the beach on the 5th of July. It was waterlogged. He begged her to set it off and she kept telling him it was pointless, it would not work because it was wet. He hounded her until she got exasperated and held it up in her hand as she lit it. "SEE JOHN I TOLD YOU IT WOULDNT" *POW* And then he asked her 100 times where the firework went. It's one of my favorite family jawns

this is a great story
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.