Anything Is Better Than Naked: Clothes, Footwear and shit

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Anything Is Better Than Naked: Clothes, Footwear and shi

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 May 2017, 08:00

JichaelDick wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i dunno, man. i think you'd look pretty sweet in that, big sexy.

I'd rather spend my money on rasslin' t-shirts. Cheaper and much less embarrassing.

agreed on cheaper
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 16 May 2017, 08:13

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i dunno, man. i think you'd look pretty sweet in that, big sexy.

I'd rather spend my money on rasslin' t-shirts. Cheaper and much less embarrassing.

agreed on cheaper

I know what you're trying to say here, and ordinarily I'd be on the anti-wrasslin' shirt train with you. But they are definitely less embarrassing than... whatever those things are.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 16 May 2017, 08:15

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

agreed on cheaper

I know what you're trying to say here, and ordinarily I'd be on the anti-wrasslin' shirt train with you. But they are definitely less embarrassing than... whatever those things are.

So I should go home and change my suit romper that I'm wearing today?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 08:15

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

agreed on cheaper

I would rather have an entire wardrobe of jike's wrasslin' shirts than one of those rompers or romphims or whatever the fuck they're calling them.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 16 May 2017, 08:34

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

agreed on cheaper

I would rather have an entire wardrobe of jike's wrasslin' shirts than one of those rompers or romphims or whatever the fuck they're calling them.

Same. I'd rather wear one of -bjs's skin suits.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 16 May 2017, 10:41

you guys are such pussies. i'd rock a romphim to any number of day drinking events. shit i'm already picking out shoes to wear when i eventually get one.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 10:44

mister bacon wrote:you guys are such pussies. i'd rock a romphim to any number of day drinking events. shit i'm already picking out shoes to wear when i eventually get one.

Says the guy willing to wear something originally created for woman
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 16 May 2017, 10:44

mister bacon wrote:you guys are such pussies. i'd rock a romphim to any number of day drinking events. shit i'm already picking out shoes to wear when i eventually get one.

I'll join you with this and a pair of khaki shorts.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 16 May 2017, 10:44

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Says the guy willing to wear something originally created forwoman

Children, actually.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 16 May 2017, 10:44

If not wanting to wear stupid ugly clothes makes me a pussy, then I can live with being a pussy.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 16 May 2017, 10:46

For those of you who missed the link last page and wondered what the hell they are talking about:

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 16 May 2017, 10:47

In what realm of consideration is that more comfortable or better looking than a shirt and shorts?
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 10:49

Briandong79 wrote:In what realm of consideration is that more comfortable or better looking than a shirt and shorts?

In mister b's realm, apparently

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 16 May 2017, 10:49

chrisco wrote:For those of you who missed the link last page and wondered what the hell they are talking about:

look at these bad boys. c'mon guys live a little!

Briandong79 wrote:In what realm of consideration is that more comfortable or better looking than a shirt and shorts?

you say that now but i bet that in 18 months you'll turn up to a football tailgate in a hawkeye romphim ready to party.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 16 May 2017, 10:50

This realm of consideration.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.