Crown my ass!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Crown my ass!

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Sep 2017, 05:43

My oldest slept in for an extra ten minutes this morning, giving me sweet sweet silence to get shit together and it was like the first time I heard the Beatles.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 25 Sep 2017, 10:02

I was picking up a scrip at Walgreens last night, and they had a display of the underwear I like. I grabbed a pack, and it rang up at $1.29! So I grabbed the other 2 packs on the display, but they were 2-packs, not the bonus packs with 3 in them. Oh well. But then they had $1.00-off coupons on them! So I got 7 pairs of Hanes briefs that don't chafe my fat legs for less than 2 bucks!

#spreadsheet
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Theny » 25 Sep 2017, 11:48

BigJohnStudd wrote:I was picking up a scrip at Walgreens last night, and they had a display of the underwear I like. I grabbed a pack, and it rang up at $1.29! So I grabbed the other 2 packs on the display, but they were 2-packs, not the bonus packs with 3 in them. Oh well. But then they had $1.00-off coupons on them! So I got 7 pairs of Hanes briefs that don't chafe my fat legs for less than 2 bucks!

#spreadsheet

Noice. I've rocking compression shorts or those moisture wicking boxer briefs all the time now, so so nice.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Sep 2017, 12:31

Theny wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:I was picking up a scrip at Walgreens last night, and they had a display of the underwear I like. I grabbed a pack, and it rang up at $1.29! So I grabbed the other 2 packs on the display, but they were 2-packs, not the bonus packs with 3 in them. Oh well. But then they had $1.00-off coupons on them! So I got 7 pairs of Hanes briefs that don't chafe my fat legs for less than 2 bucks!

#spreadsheet

Noice. I've rocking compression shorts or those moisture wicking boxer briefs all the time now, so so nice.

My god, I can't imagine the wildlife living in that swarthy thatch of taint.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 25 Sep 2017, 12:50

#boxers4lyfe

my boys need to be free
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Sep 2017, 14:01

bosux wrote:#boxers4lyfe

my boys need to be free

i seent a #blacktwitter comment that was widely circulated about how wearing the typical 4-pack plaid boxers meant you were broke and now i am self-conscious and need to find some expensive drawers.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Sep 2017, 14:04

SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

i seent a #blacktwitter comment that was widely circulated about how wearing the typical 4-pack plaid boxers meant you were broke and now i am self-conscious and need to find some expensive drawers.

Tits doesn't buy you snazzy skivvies and prance you around the bedroom like a pretty Ken Doll?

That legitimately shocks me.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Sep 2017, 14:05

SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

those tommy johns are noice but won't buy again because they cost too much #fixedincome
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Sep 2017, 14:06

SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

what??? since when? all the expensive ones seem to be some kind of briefs and fuck if I'm having the boys all held tight against me, let them all wave free!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby nova » 25 Sep 2017, 14:33

SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

Can you explain this to me in plain English? I buy the 4-pack of plaid boxers because they're readily available at Target.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Sep 2017, 14:37

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

Can you explain this to me in plain English? I buy the 4-pack of plaid boxers because they're readily available at Target.

https://twitter.com/ChVckEatsAhh/status ... 7536903168

for example. there are many if you search for broke boxers. apparently we gotta buy CK's or something.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nova » 25 Sep 2017, 14:45

SouthernYokel wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

for example. there are many if you search for broke boxers. apparently we gotta buy CK's or something.

Ha, sure thing. I"m going to spend more money than I have to on something that you probably won't see until it's too late.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Goose » 25 Sep 2017, 14:53

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

Ha, sure thing. I"m going to spend more money than I have to on something that you probably won't see until it's too late.

I went on Amazon to buy some boxer/briefs. I found some in the $13-$15 range and two packs for $25. That seems kind of expensive. Maybe I should hit up a drug store in South Dakota next time I'm there.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby TVF wannabe » 25 Sep 2017, 14:55

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

Right, cuz your sweatpants are always pulled high.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Sep 2017, 15:03

TVF wannabe wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

my boys need to be free

Right, cuz your sweatpants are always pulled high.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.