Work blows

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Work blows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Dec 2017, 10:02

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 31 Dec 2017, 12:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Image

this is how i flirt in gif form
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 03 Jan 2018, 09:14

mister bacon wrote:

this is how i flirt in gif form

Liar, where's his book?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 03 Jan 2018, 09:38

This one is always good for a chuckle.

ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 03 Jan 2018, 09:49

ctz31 wrote:

This one is always good for a chuckle.

I've never seen that. I laughed really hard. TY for posting.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2018, 17:01

my boss called me in today and asked me to help her with our group's part of a strategic planning review, including a look at how better to structure the group within our larger team. i'm the only one she asked to help with this and seems pretty clear i'm going to have a big role in writing it for her.

any chance of the recommendations including me converting from an hourly, part-time position with no benefits to a regular, full-time position with benefits will of course be a complete coinky dink.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2018, 17:35

Planning review today, waxing that puss tomorrow.

Good job!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2018, 21:32

Rodney Farva wrote:my boss called me in today and asked me to help her with our group's part of a strategic planning review, including a look at how better to structure the group within our larger team. i'm the only one she asked to help with this and seems pretty clear i'm going to have a big role in writing it for her.

any chance of the recommendations including me converting from an hourly, part-time position with no benefits to a regular, full-time position with benefits will of course be a complete coinky dink.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 21:37

the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:my boss called me in today and asked me to help her with our group's part of a strategic planning review, including a look at how better to structure the group within our larger team. i'm the only one she asked to help with this and seems pretty clear i'm going to have a big role in writing it for her.

I laughed. That's exactly what I picture Farvas job being like. Not that I've seen the movie, but I picture him the way I picture deniro in the movie.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2018, 21:50

I haven’t seen it either. I think there may be some similarities but I’m not an intern - one key thing for me going in was to be paid something so I’d never have to use the word ‘volunteer ‘ (sorry angus) - and my boss isn’t as young or hot as Hathaway.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2018, 21:52

Rodney Farva wrote:I haven’t seen it either. I think there may be some similarities but I’m not an intern - one key thing for me going in was to be paid something so I’d never have to use the word ‘volunteer ‘ (sorry angus) - and my boss isn’t as young or hot as Hathaway.

Shockingly, I haven't seen it either.

Wiki says that De Niro's character got paid doe. Also, never going to pass up a chance to post a picture of Hathaway.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 00:17

I've posted like 6 different.....posts comparing rod to this movie. And I've previewed this movie in the movie thread. Don't act like this is new ground nuks
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Jan 2018, 15:06

This is more of a "work is funny." Email from HR woman (old, meh):

Due to bank holiday on Monday January 15,
We will be paid on Friday January 12

Dr Martin Luther King
[Bigass pic of the doc]

Almost like a transmission from the grave
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Jan 2018, 15:10

Got to make a quick 24 hour jaunt down to St Louis for oral arguments on Tuesday. Left straight from court around 3 on Monday and drove straight down, got in just before 8, checked in, dumped off my stuff and headed to the hotel bar for dinner and a beer while watching the natty game. Sat there for a bit, apparently Rhode Island was in town to play St Louis so made small talk with some of the staff that was also at the bar. Just went safe and got a burger for dinner, nothing exciting. Headed back up to the room at halftime, got set up for the next day and then sat in bed and transcribed my argument while watching the end of the game.

Walked over to the courthouse bright and early after grabbing some breakfast from the buffet, chatted with a few of my fellow attorneys. Knew 1 of them, everyone there was an Ivy League grad except for me, so that was fun. Eventually our famous co-appellant attorney (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/gra ... his-goals/) arrived, very nice guy. Not pretentious at all, which I imagine doing a federal prison stretch does have a way of taking away that. Chatted with him after because our judge in my district is one of the strictest in the country and he has a number of cases with her on appeal. He mentioned he hoped that the fog lifted soon because he had to fly out that day because he had a meeting either today or tomorrow with Vice President Pence and Jared Kushner to talk sentencing reform. As one does.

Went back to the hotel room, lounged around in sweats for a bit, watched a little bit of TV until check out time. Drove back, uneventful, stopped at a liquor store but didn't see any cool Missouri beers. Reunited with my happy family around 5 pm. All in all, pretty successful trip.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 10 Jan 2018, 15:21

Briandong79 wrote:Got to make a quick 24 hour jaunt down to St Louis for oral arguments on Tuesday. Left straight from court around 3 on Monday and drove straight down, got in just before 8, checked in, dumped off my stuff and headed to the hotel bar for dinner and a beer while watching the natty game. Sat there for a bit, apparently Rhode Island was in town to play St Louis so made small talk with some of the staff that was also at the bar. Just went safe and got a burger for dinner, nothing exciting. Headed back up to the room at halftime, got set up for the next day and then sat in bed and transcribed my argument while watching the end of the game.

Walked over to the courthouse bright and early after grabbing some breakfast from the buffet, chatted with a few of my fellow attorneys. Knew 1 of them, everyone there was an Ivy League grad except for me, so that was fun. Eventually our famous co-appellant attorney (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/gra ... his-goals/) arrived, very nice guy. Not pretentious at all, which I imagine doing a federal prison stretch does have a way of taking away that. Chatted with him after because our judge in my district is one of the strictest in the country and he has a number of cases with her on appeal. He mentioned he hoped that the fog lifted soon because he had to fly out that day because he had a meeting either today or tomorrow with Vice President Pence and Jared Kushner to talk sentencing reform. As one does.

Went back to the hotel room, lounged around in sweats for a bit, watched a little bit of TV until check out time. Drove back, uneventful, stopped at a liquor store but didn't see any cool Missouri beers. Reunited with my happy family around 5 pm. All in all, pretty successful trip.

Sounds like a trip done.

I mentioned this in the box when you first brought up that guy, but I really don't understand why it's legal for a convicted felon to practice law. If anyone has a good explanation, I'm all ears.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.