Work blows

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Work blows

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Apr 2017, 09:10

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I was in a meeting, I was not exactly a crucial member of the meeting, and was zoning out on my phone. Something in my brain clicked that it got kind of quiet, looked up...meeting facilitator had left the room, one of the participants was crying.

Still no clue what I missed.

have you found out yet?

Still no idea why she was crying. The facilitator just left to get her Kleenex, apparently.

What was being facilitated?

Probably a support group for the ESPN lay-offs. Grief affects everyone differently.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Apr 2017, 11:40

i meant ignore those IMs, not ignore him all the time.

every male, particularly older, married and unattractive/fat ones (lol) has a secret work girlfriend, as in a cute younger chick at work who is friendly with you and you carry around the mistaken impression that if only you were single you'd be banging the everloving shit out of her. right? except bd, we all know he's actually banging the shit out of all the hot paralegals he runs through like the rest of us go through kleenex. big sexy bastard.

so this morning i get to the office and get on the elevator with my current version of that, a tall australian women, not gorgeous but cute, kind of saggy ass, Bs, accent helps. she smiles and says "hello lovely" and give me a hug, like a real hug not a fake one armed bullshit excuse for a hug. yes, that's exactly what she should do, bravo.

then she starts babbling on about her new boyfriend who's american, and three minutes later comes to my desk to show me a picture of the two of them on vacation together. no, that's exactly what she should not do.

didn't she get the manual when she was hired? does she not understand her role here? christ.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Apr 2017, 11:45

Aren't you one foot out the door? Seems to me this lass is looking for your shrimp on her barbie before you leave!
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 28 Apr 2017, 13:01

Gregs Kite wrote:Aren't you one foot out the door? Seems to me this lass is looking for your shrimp on her barbie before you leave!

This might be the most overlooked post on the board.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 May 2017, 11:17

Idiot: ....but that's his mantality.....
Me: Image
Idiot: ....so we need to work on changing his mantality.

does....does he not know how to say mentality?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2017, 11:32

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Idiot: ....but that's his mantality.....
Idiot: ....so we need to work on changing his mantality.

does....does he not know how to say mentality?

Sounds like you need to mensplain it to him.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 17 May 2017, 09:31

Just had my 1:1 w my boss. At the end he's like "i have something uncomfortable to discuss". I'm like oh shit.

So a few weeks ago i had one of my albany trips and a bunch of people from our dep't were there as well. We went out one night. Walked to a bar down the street from the hotel. One of the b's there was on my team and recently accepted a position in another dep't. I've mentioned on here, since she did she's been paranoid as fuck when dealing with me, that i hate her. Whatever, i had no problem w her leaving. If anything, i've grown to hate her over the last several weeks because she's been so annoying. Back story on her, is she was one of my best employees, and told me this position was courting her, but she didn't want to leave. She just needed more money. I worked to get her a promotion in my dep't, and eventually got it. She told me she was happy and no longer considering the other role. But the other dep't kept after her, and eventually wore her down, and she took the position. Fine, i wouldn't want to hold her back from an opportunity even though she went back on her word.

So fast forward to Albany, and we are out drinking, this ugly B is doing karoke, and drunk off her 90lb ass on 3 drinks, and she is cocky as fuck w me. How she left because she was my best employee and i promoted this other girl before her. I was drinking too and getting pissed off at her comments, and ended up telling her the other girl is a much more talented employee than her w more potential blah blah blah. Eventually i cracked a joke that the other girl is hot too. Spoiler: she's not. At all. It was a joke but whoops anyway.

So she ends up telling my boss that i told her the other girl got promoted because she's hotter than her. Jesus christ. I read yokel's work happy hour stories about group orgies, and i'm getting lectured about a joke i made that couldn't remotely be considered true anyway. He also got a complaint from another girl there that she had to come pick us up at the bar at 1:30am because we were drunk off our ass, which was also a lie. Her co-workers, not me, were calling her at the hotel telling her to come out. She eventually showed up at 1:30 and we went in her back in her car because she was there. It was literally a 3 minute walk back to the hotel. She told people she had to carry people out of the car, also a lie.

So I got the "as a manager you have to be careful and avoid these situations" talk. Good thing no one mentioned one of the dudes was smoking weed in front of me well i smoked a cigar. This is why i travel alone.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 09:34

ctz31 wrote: I was drinking too and getting pissed off at her comments, and ended up telling her the other girl is a much more talented employee than her w more potential blah blah blah. Eventually i cracked a joke that the other girl is hot too.

no offense but you're an idiot
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 May 2017, 09:37

You've been to Albany? This is the first I'm hearing of this.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 17 May 2017, 09:39

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote: I was drinking too and getting pissed off at her comments, and ended up telling her the other girl is a much more talented employee than her w more potential blah blah blah. Eventually i cracked a joke that the other girl is hot too.

This. Almost literally anyone should realize you're joking. But this exact scenario is presented in every workplace sexual harassment training video ever made. You can't say shit like that to woman.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 09:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:You've been to Albany? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Seriously. #s, what the fuck bro? How about an update?

Also, seconded what Yokel said. You're not supposed to make jokes with work woman. You're supposed to hold their hands and flirt with them to point of ruining your life.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 17 May 2017, 09:41

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

This. Almost literally anyone should realize you're joking. But this exact scenario is presented in every workplace sexual harassment training video ever made. You can't say shit like that to woman.

No mention of the woman that spent time with you alone in your hotel room? That was lucky.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 10:16

ctz31 wrote:One of the b's there was on my team and recently accepted a position in another dep't. I've mentioned on here, since she did she's been paranoid as fuck when dealing with me, that i hate her.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby God Shamgod » 17 May 2017, 10:39

Ha that's going in your permanent record.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby the cheese » 17 May 2017, 10:49

ctz.............................................................................................................

the boss has two drinks, buys the tab, and leaves. heavy is the head that wears the crown, but go back to the hotel and think about your wife with another man.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.