Work blows

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Work blows

Postby the cheese » 25 Apr 2017, 13:08

MisterTambourineMan wrote:She appears to be a 60something with tennis balls in socks for tits who works in a different department. So high probability of fucking, yeah.

Sounds like your type.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Apr 2017, 16:24

I was in a meeting, I was not exactly a crucial member of the meeting, and was zoning out on my phone. Something in my brain clicked that it got kind of quiet, looked up...meeting facilitator had left the room, one of the participants was crying.

Still no clue what I missed.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 28 Apr 2017, 07:07

There's a couple of offshore guys in my group who are in India. they typically deal with overnight monitoring and things we either don't want to deal with or don't have time for. My boss throws them a real task every once in a while to keep them busy and happy. One of the guys is assigned to my sub-group and occasionally works on stuff related to what i'm doing. He IM's me almost every day within 5 minutes of me logging on to say Hello <Prez>. GM (good morning). How r u doing today?

Most of the time he doesn't have a work related question. It's starting to piss me off but I don't want to be a dick and tell him to leave me alone. Suggestions?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Apr 2017, 07:18

don't reply
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2017, 07:22

I hope he actually types, "GM (good morning)." That would make me laugh.

I think Farva's suggestion is the only real way to get this nonsense to stop, short of just telling him to STFU.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Apr 2017, 07:25

Is it really that big of a deal? Sheesh, between this dude and JJFF I'm starting to sense it might be Prez who is the rabble rouser here. Harumph!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 28 Apr 2017, 07:29

Have farva's man servant find him and kill him.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby chrisco » 28 Apr 2017, 07:37

Poor dude is wrapping up 8 hours staring at zabbix monitors for bullshit services. He probably looks at Prez logging on as a sign that his shift if nearly done an he can go home soon. This guy is just trying to get through the day, and now Orez wants to give him the high hat.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Prez » 28 Apr 2017, 07:38

Gregs Kite wrote:Is it really that big of a deal? Sheesh, between this dude and JJFF I'm starting to sense it might be Prez who is the rabble rouser here. Harumph!

It's work IM. It's supposed to be used for work related things. I'm not friends with this guy, we've never met. How am I supposed to be on sotsg talking about breakfast when this guy is bothering me EVERY DAY with this nonsense?

RE: ignoring him... I really can't ignore him because I'm technically his first line of support if he has a work related question. I have no issue helping him but don't want to play patty cake.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Apr 2017, 07:39

Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Is it really that big of a deal? Sheesh, between this dude and JJFF I'm starting to sense it might be Prez who is the rabble rouser here. Harumph!

It's work IM. It's supposed to be used for work related things. I'm not friends with this guy, we've never met. How am I supposed to be on sotsg talking about breakfast when this guy is bothering me EVERY DAY with this nonsense?

RE: ignoring him... I really can't ignore him because I'm technically his first line of support if he has a work related question. I have no issue helping him but don't want to play patty cake.

The Wolf would like a word with you regarding work IM.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 28 Apr 2017, 08:27

Prez wrote:There's a couple of offshore guys in my group who are in India. they typically deal with overnight monitoring and things we either don't want to deal with or don't have time for. My boss throws them a real task every once in a while to keep them busy and happy. One of the guys is assigned to my sub-group and occasionally works on stuff related to what i'm doing. He IM's me almost every day within 5 minutes of me logging on to say Hello <Prez>. GM (good morning). How r u doing today?

Most of the time he doesn't have a work related question. It's starting to piss me off but I don't want to be a dick and tell him to leave me alone. Suggestions?

Couldn't you write a script to respond to him automatically and just ignore him?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Apr 2017, 09:06

Briandong79 wrote:I was in a meeting, I was not exactly a crucial member of the meeting, and was zoning out on my phone. Something in my brain clicked that it got kind of quiet, looked up...meeting facilitator had left the room, one of the participants was crying.

have you found out yet?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Apr 2017, 09:07

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I was in a meeting, I was not exactly a crucial member of the meeting, and was zoning out on my phone. Something in my brain clicked that it got kind of quiet, looked up...meeting facilitator had left the room, one of the participants was crying.

have you found out yet?

Still no idea why she was crying. The facilitator just left to get her Kleenex, apparently.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 28 Apr 2017, 09:09

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

have you found out yet?

Still no idea why she was crying. The facilitator just left to get her Kleenex, apparently.

What was being facilitated?
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2017, 09:10

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

have you found out yet?

She took the Dr. Jerry Punch news really hard.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.