Work blows

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Work blows

Postby chrisco » 17 May 2017, 10:52

THIS ^^^^

At a certain point I realized that everyone in my company has an agenda or some future agenda, and that my drinking with them only gets them closer to whatever it is they want or will want.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 17 May 2017, 13:30

chrisco wrote:THIS ^^^^

At a certain point I realized that everyone in my company has an agenda or some future agenda, and that my drinking with them only gets them closer to whatever it is they want or will want.

and then you hit them with "you'll have more fun when i'm not here anyway... have a good night"
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 14:07

mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:THIS ^^^^

and then you hit them with "you'll have more fun when i'm not here anyway... have a good night"

HIT EM WITH THE HEINNNNNNNNNNN!11
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 May 2017, 14:20

CLASSIC
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 May 2017, 09:43

"Customized Fidget Spinner in on Clearance"

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 09:45

My kids all want those. I am channeling my parents and

I barely know what they are, much like my mother and MTV.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 10:26

My mom bought Pup 1 one of them a couple weeks ago. It's just a little thing that you hold in your hand and fidget with it to make it spin around. I do not understand the appeal. But he brings it with him everywhere he goes, and the kids are all comparing theirs on the school bus and stuff. What a pointless absurd invention, that obviously is making someone very very rich.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 May 2017, 10:31

TheWolf wrote:My mom bought Pup 1 one of them a couple weeks ago. It's just a little thing that you hold in your hand and fidget with it to make it spin around. I do not understand the appeal. But he brings it with him everywhere he goes, and the kids are all comparing theirs on the school bus and stuff. What a pointless absurd invention, that obviously is making someone very very rich.

Those things are popular as shit. They were made as an ADHD toy but were expensive as balls, the patent expired so they're a dime a dozen and popular. All of my kids are all into it from 4-13.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 10:38

TVF wannabe wrote:
TheWolf wrote:My mom bought Pup 1 one of them a couple weeks ago. It's just a little thing that you hold in your hand and fidget with it to make it spin around. I do not understand the appeal. But he brings it with him everywhere he goes, and the kids are all comparing theirs on the school bus and stuff. What a pointless absurd invention, that obviously is making someone very very rich.

Those things are popular as shit. They were made as an ADHD toy but were expensive as balls, the patent expired so they're a dime a dozen and popular. All of my kids are all into it from 4-13.

My youngest daughter keeps asking for one. All the kids her age that I've seen with them seem to be distracted to the point of ignoring their surroundings, so I'm not a fan. School's out this week, so I'm waiting her out and assume the demand will disappear once she's not in school with hundreds of other kids that have one.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby chrisco » 22 May 2017, 11:41

They're fine. Cost $5 and not that annoying.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 May 2017, 12:03

chrisco wrote:They're fine. Cost $5 and not that annoying.

exactly
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 13:14

TVF wannabe wrote:

exactly

You gotta kick them in the ass every so often to let them know where the roof over their heads comes from and who pays for the wifi.

Also their teachers all sent an email begging parents to not let their kids bring them to school.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 13:25

the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

exactly

You gotta kick them in the ass every so often to let them know where the roof over their heads comes from and who pays for the wifi.

Also their teachers all sent an email begging parents to not let their kids bring them to school.

We compromised a bit. She made one out of Legos to play around with. She got bored with it after a couple of days. So, $5 saved and a little less plastic heading for the landfill next month.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 13:29

Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

exactly

We compromised a bit. She made one out of Legos to play around with. She got bored with it after a couple of days. So, $5 saved and a little less plastic heading for the landfill next month.

My kids got my looks and their mothers' brains. So this is not an option.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 25 May 2017, 15:56

So there's this job posted for a management position within my larger department, but outside of my specific team. A few people have suggested I should apply, as I somehow continue to have a good reputation at this place. The job posting does not explicitly state that you have to be in Houston full-time, but I'm nearly certain that the Director above this position will insist on not hiring more remote managers (even though he currently has 2 in his org). Do I even bother applying when it will probably just lead to the inevitable "Yeah, I don't want to move." "Oh, then why did you apply?" conversation?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.