"You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Jan 2018, 15:59

chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:life, huh?

Pretty decent game

If you like being married to a sufbordt.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 31 Jan 2018, 17:38

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:You people who say supper weird me out. It's dinner. What is this, Little House on the Prairie?

Slow your roll, hoss. Where I'm from, dinner is lunch and supper is dinner.

so you have breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper, jike? something is starting to make sense.

Breakfast, dinner, supper. Get it right.

(For the record, I generally go breakfast, lunch, supper in what I call it, but basically everybody on both sides of my family a generation or two older than I am goes breakfast, dinner, supper)

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dunking Donut » 31 Jan 2018, 20:52

Why don't you fags just hire a nanny and stop worry about this shit. It's probably cheaper than day care. No wonder why my kid was always sick back in the day.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby ctz31 » 31 Jan 2018, 20:54

Donut coming in hot.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JichaelDick » 31 Jan 2018, 22:02

Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:You people who say supper weird me out. It's dinner. What is this, Little House on the Prairie?

Slow your roll, hoss. Where I'm from, dinner is lunch and supper is dinner.

so you have breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper, jike? something is starting to make sense.

Breakfast, dinner, supper. Get it right.

(For the record, I generally go breakfast, lunch, supper in what I call it, but basically everybody on both sides of my family a generation or two older than I am goes breakfast, dinner, supper)

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

You haven't truly lived.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 01 Feb 2018, 19:38

Rodney Jr’s season ended, up and down but he slowly gained confidence and played better. Today he and 2 teammates got called up to varsity for the rest of their season. He won’t see the floor but it’s a very good team (clinched their conference) and practicing with them every day and being around the team should help him a lot. They have 4 games left plus playoffs.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby ctz31 » 02 Feb 2018, 09:50

Rodney Farva wrote:Rodney Jr’s season ended, up and down but he slowly gained confidence and played better. Today he and 2 teammates got called up to varsity for the rest of their season. He won’t see the floor but it’s a very good team (clinched their conference) and practicing with them every day and being around the team should help him a lot. They have 4 games left plus playoffs.

doesn't feel like the right thread du. But you du you.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby the cheese » 05 Feb 2018, 15:05

The biggest dipshit I know apparently just had a kid. Named his firstborn son Rutherford, with the intention of calling him Ford.

That kid was born with croakies and a coke problem.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Feb 2018, 15:09

I assume you hit Submit before really putting the signature cheese twist on this story....
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Feb 2018, 15:10

Gregs Kite wrote:I assume you hit Submit before really putting the signature cheese twist on this story....

He might be saying that the kid was born literally addicted to coke.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 05 Feb 2018, 15:10

the cheese wrote:The biggest dipshit I know apparently just had a kid. Named his firstborn son Rutherford, with the intention of calling him Ford.

That kid was born with croakies and a coke problem.

Ford has a lofty cinematic tradition to live up to.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 05 Feb 2018, 15:13

Gregs Kite wrote:I assume you hit Submit before really putting the signature cheese twist on this story....

Shockingly, the biggest dipshit I know is not me.

The kid is not actually addicted to coke.

Both the child and the mother are doing well, per Dipshit McMyOldSuiteMate's posts to thefacebook.ou.com.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Feb 2018, 21:20

my son had his first varsity game tonight. They blew out the other team so he and the other two kids who were promoted from JV got to play the last couple minutes. He got off a nice 3 that just missed. The three of them didn’t look too nervous which was good. Friday they play what should be their weakest opponent of the season so hopefully he gets another chance. They’re hoping to get far enough in the playoffs to play at the University of Maryland‘s arena.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2018, 09:02

If you know, can you tell me about the differences and thoughts on the 3 main Alabama campusus (Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Hunstville) and maybe Ole Miss. Looking at potential college options for Munchkin that offer full tuition/full ride based on SAT/GPA score

Depends on what she wants to do. If she wants to go into a medical field, I would recommend UAB. That is their bread and butter, it's what they're known for.

Huntsville is, unsurprisingly, the engineering school. One of my best friends got a computer engineering degree from there, parlayed it into a job with Adtran, and pulls in 6 figures right now.

Alabama and Ole Miss are your liberal arts colleges. If she wants to go into business or law, I'd recommend either one of those.

Things may have changed since I was there, but Ole Miss did have a pretty good pharmacy school as I recall, so if she considered that, I'd recommend it (or Auburn, to be honest). If she wants to go into something like meteorology or veterinary school, I might also look at Mississippi State.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 14 Feb 2018, 09:07

Which one is best for quiz bowl professionals?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.